WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Dominion of The Iberians
Last WA Update:
Cocaland is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Unexpected Death Rate in Cocaland
The World Census paid their respects at cemeteries in order to determine how likely citizens were to die each year from unnatural causes, such as crime, preventable illness, accident, and government encouragement.
As a region, Cocaland is ranked 22,687th in the world for Highest Unexpected Death Rate.
|1.||The Dominion of The Iberians||Democratic Socialists||“Libertad y Prosperidad”|
- : The Dominion of The Iberians lost WA Delegate status.
- : Bargrana ceased to exist.
- : Euskal-aragon-bretonian ceased to exist.
- : Bargrana arrived from Europe.
- : Bargrana departed this region for Europe.
- : The Dominion of The Iberians became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of Lower Slobbovia of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Dominion of The Iberians set the region's banner.
- : The Dominion of The Iberians altered the region's flag.
- : The Lands of Sweden Kard of the region Guinea Kiribati proposed constructing embassies.
Cocaland Regional Message Board
Messages from regional members are co-ordinated here.