China

WA Delegate: The Mythical Legacy of The Yellow Emperor (elected )

Founder: Zhong hua min zu

Last WA Update:

Most World Assembly Endorsements: 407th Most Nations: 648th Greatest Rich-Poor Divides: 2,039th+6
Most Corrupt Governments: 2,122nd Highest Wealthy Incomes: 2,281st Largest Information Technology Sector: 2,316th Most Armed: 2,511th Largest Black Market: 2,525th Highest Average Incomes: 2,562nd
World Factbook Entry

Welcome to China! A cultural-civilization with a history lasting 5000 years. A land of beauty and awe with people both industrious and innovative. China welcomes nations of all governments and believes in home-rule. Enjoy your stay. Please Wash Your Hands!



BULLETIN

Residents who are WA members are kindly requested to endorse The Yellow Emperor to the World Assembly.

We ONLY accept real-life countries embassy requests!

We will REJECT any embassy harbouring anti-Chinese sentiment! (Chinese/Taiwanese Separatism etc)

Condolences to those suffering the pandemic COVID-2019 - 武漢加油,中國加油 / 武汉加油,中国加油

We support the purchase of Xinjiang Cotton! Boycott H&M, Nike & Adidas!



Embassies: The Communist Party of China, Xinjiang, Tibet, Taiwan, Mongolia, Russian Federation, The Embassy, India, Philippines, Japan, Singapore, Ireland, Poland, Melayu Archipelago, Deutschland, Israel, and 8 others.Freedom and Justice Alliance, Asiana, Asia, Indonesia, Laos, Vietnam, Malaysia, and Brunei Darussalam.

Tags: Anti-Capitalist, Anti-Fascist, Casual, Democratic, Eco-Friendly, Egalitarian, Founderless, General Assembly, Human-Only, Independent, Industrial, Medium, and 12 others.National Sovereigntist, Neutral, Non-English, Offsite Chat, Pacifist, Regional Government, Religious, Security Council, Serious, Social, Socialist, and World Assembly.

China contains 30 nations, the 648th most in the world.

ActivityHistoryRankAdministration

Today's World Census Report

The Most Armed in China

World Census experts took their lives into their hands in order to ascertain the average number of deadly weapons per citizen.

As a region, China is ranked 2,511th in the world for Most Armed.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Renmin Minzhu Zhuanzheng of ChiConBenevolent Dictatorship“Forward the Revolution!”
2.The Chaos of -Llamatron-Capitalizt“Greatest game in the history of Llama's. -1992-”
3.The Red Holy Empire of Scott-McCall FederationRight-wing Utopia“Nation States”
4.The Island of Tristan da CunhaInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Tristan da Cunha”
5.The Allied States of The Azure DragonLeft-Leaning College State“蔚藍的天空將創造我們的世界的屋頂”
6.The Ancient Chinese Secret of General TsoFather Knows Best State“A thousand battles, a thousand victories.”
7.The Confederacy of Lotus BlossomCapitalist Paradise“Peaceful as a lily ”
8.The People's Republic of Piss River DeltaLeft-Leaning College State“Piss, Peace, Prosperity”
9.The Republic of China government of KuomintangInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Nationalism, Democracy, Unity”
10.The Community of ZhuangtaiInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Unity, Discipline, Work”
123»

Regional Happenings

More...

China Regional Message Board

Messages from regional members are co-ordinated here.

LodgedFromMessages


The Mythical Legacy of The Yellow Emperor

Zhuangtai wrote:Thank you, Emperor.
Let us hope so...

No need to address me as 'Emperor' ;p There are no Emperors in modern China, but heroic deeds of the people!

People Republic of Campuc wrote:When people say Campuc is so terrible but how can you say it is terrible if tourism is not allowed so how would you know if you can't visit and also why would people immigrate here if it was so bad.

Because the reporters want to paint Campuc as 'evil'?

The Dictatorship of People Republic of Campuc

I call upon the students of Campuc to go against any party member and intellectual and common folk who may have shown any distrust or thought my ideas are to radical or that I should alter my policies in any way. Time to start the cleansing all capitalist and counter revolutionaries in Campuc will be found arrested, sent to reeducation and some will be killed. Let this began for the people to rise up against these evil people again.

The Mythical Legacy of The Yellow Emperor

People Republic of Campuc wrote:I call upon the students of Campuc to go against any party member and intellectual and common folk who may have shown any distrust or thought my ideas are to radical or that I should alter my policies in any way. Time to start the cleansing all capitalist and counter revolutionaries in Campuc will be found arrested, sent to reeducation and some will be killed. Let this began for the people to rise up against these evil people again.

So Cultural Revolution and Chairman Mao Zedong 2.0?

The Dictatorship of People Republic of Campuc

The Yellow Emperor wrote:So Cultural Revolution and Chairman Mao Zedong 2.0?

It's different we also get rid of Deng Ziyang and his clique of capitalist, reformist, and liberals and a new decree put up pictures of me and sing songs about how great I am.

The Dictatorship of People Republic of Campuc

We don't allow these immigrants to take from our land they live off of our resources and give nothing to our people so immigration is limited ti only those who are true communist and willing to help our nation grow stronger and become better than it already is also purge all power hungry and get all these capitalist and counterrevolutionaries are the people we get rid of and we don't let in because only true communist will help us grow. Crooks and people with too many kids that are not helping the nation grow are being kicked out of the country.

The Mythical Legacy of The Yellow Emperor

People Republic of Campuc wrote:We don't allow these immigrants to take from our land they live off of our resources and give nothing to our people so immigration is limited ti only those who are true communist and willing to help our nation grow stronger and become better than it already is also purge all power hungry and get all these capitalist and counterrevolutionaries are the people we get rid of and we don't let in because only true communist will help us grow. Crooks and people with too many kids that are not helping the nation grow are being kicked out of the country.

You might be interested in Peru's ongoing elections. There is a 'communist' leading the electoral polls, which is currently moving into 2nd round of the election...

The Dictatorship of People Republic of Campuc

Good more communist in this world would be great I hope then win overwhelmingly in the election like the good and innocent Syrian President Bashar al-Assad does at each free Syrian election.



The Mythical Legacy of The Yellow Emperor

People Republic of Campuc wrote:Good more communist in this world would be great I hope then win overwhelmingly in the election like the good and innocent Syrian President Bashar al-Assad does at each free Syrian election.

It'll be interesting to see who wins the election in June. What did you think of the Ecuadorian election with the former banker winning the election?

The Azure Dragon, welcome!

The Dictatorship of People Republic of Campuc

I get tiered of China mostly voting for civil right and stuff it disgust me if my people don't what that is is why the are happy we are a free nation the whole point is for me to have full control of the nation and people and to nationalize everything because we are communist and also like why help other little Islands why not bring them I as a part of your nation.

The Dictatorship of People Republic of Campuc

Another day of making civil right workers and people who talk against my government disappear to a nice place of love fairness and reeducation and never being heard of again but don't worry about them this is normal.

Forum View