AstoriaBoard

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .42434445464748. . .155156»
LodgedFromMessages

via GOAT

The Matriarchy of Sarah Sparkle

RR Puppet wrote:40 Puppets?! Holy crap! Lol

That's nothing. There are people with thousands of puppets ready to mass produce nukes :3

RR Puppet and Ocalaa

West roma

Sarah Sparkle wrote:That's nothing. There are people with thousands of puppets ready to mass produce nukes :3

I have 0 puppets and I want to produce planes that can drop nukes that can go over mach 3!

West roma

So in case any anti-air missiles want to intercept my nuclear bomber they wonít be able to due to being too fast!

The Naremikon State of Raswa of DAIRYC

Omnicontrol wrote:Jokes on you, I have around 40 puppets ready to use

Perks of being an R/D player 😎

I've got over 50 puppets in total, but I'll probably only use 15 of them. Several Regions I've got puppets in are encouraging players to join Annaagli, but I hope y'all aren't too concerned with my puppets, including DAIRYC, joining HotA?

The Help I Couped Astoria of Omnicontrol

DAIRYC wrote:I've got over 50 puppets in total, but I'll probably only use 15 of them. Several Regions I've got puppets in are encouraging players to join Annaagli, but I hope y'all aren't too concerned with my puppets, including DAIRYC, joining HotA?

If your main allegiance is to a region in that faction, go ahead. Astoria will be advised to join Anime but you're not *forced* to.

The Zombie Peoples of Evinagioni

What is love?

DAIRYC, West roma, and Ander yous

Ander yous

Evinagioni wrote:What is love?

baby don't hurt me

via GOAT

The Republic of Gioni

Ander yous wrote:baby don't hurt me

don't hurt me

The Naremikon State of Raswa of DAIRYC

Gioni wrote:don't hurt me

no more

The Zombie Peoples of Evinagioni

Fun fact: Even though the blue whale is the largest animal on earth, it canít swallow anything bigger than a beach ball.

via GOAT

The Allied States of Love is a Flower

via Holy Utopian Empire

The Unikean Province of RR Puppet

Omnicontrol wrote:If your main allegiance is to a region in that faction, go ahead. Astoria will be advised to join Anime but you're not *forced* to.

I think HUE is joining KHAN but I'm joining up with you guys and joining Anime as well!

Evinagioni wrote:Fun fact: Even though the blue whale is the largest animal on earth, it canít swallow anything bigger than a beach ball.

This doesn't even seem like it should be possible lol

via GOAT

The Matriarchy of Sarah Sparkle

RR Puppet wrote:I think HUE is joining KHAN but I'm joining up with you guys and joining Anime as well!

As an anime girl myself I support Anime Nations Against Liberals. It's clearly the superior faction :3

via Holy Utopian Empire

The Unikean Province of RR Puppet

Sarah Sparkle wrote:As an anime girl myself I support Anime Nations Against Liberals. It's clearly the superior faction :3

No doubt!



The Naremikon State of Raswa of DAIRYC

Evinagioni wrote:Fun fact: Even though the blue whale is the largest animal on earth, it canít swallow anything bigger than a beach ball.

I'm not sure that's correct. Also, how many organisms can swallow a beach-ball sized anything?

The United Pie Land of Unike

DAIRYC wrote:I'm not sure that's correct. Also, how many organisms can swallow a beach-ball sized anything?

I have no idea either

The Zombie Peoples of Evinagioni

DAIRYC wrote:I'm not sure that's correct.

I believe that's not too far off. After all blue whales evolved to eat plankton and a blue whale's throat is wide less than a ft. despite the fact that it's the largest animal in the world.

So yeah a blue whale cannot swallow a person:

https://www.whalefacts.org/do-blue-whales-eat-people/



The Zombie Peoples of Evinagioni

DAIRYC wrote:I'm not sure that's correct. Also, how many organisms can swallow a beach-ball sized anything?

Unike wrote:I have no idea either

I guess a big snake like anacondas can. Also sharks and likely crocodiles too. They're all smaller than a whale tho.

The Armed Republic of Ainavaria


The Help I Couped Astoria of Omnicontrol

Ainavaria, The free city of danzig, Xereg:
Greetings, nations, welcome to Astoria!

We are happy to have you here! 😄

Click on the button below to get some information on how to get started in our region:

  • First of all you should read our guide (if you haven't) because it contains all the essential info about our region and will be a lot of help to you!

  • We encourage you to endorse our delegate Koronic!

    Not only this helps making the region more powerful and secure, it will also grant you membership in the knightly Order of Astraea!

  • You should join our regional forum at astorians.boards.net and apply for citizenship which will allow you to legislate, vote, run in elections and even get a position in our government!

  • If you are interested in worldbuilding and developing your nation, you should definitely join our roleplay and claim land on our map!

  • Finally we invite you join our Discord server to better engage with our community. Here's the link: https://discord.gg/DZkKXwCkUX

If you still have questions, do not hesitate to contact our Prime Minister through telegram!
Omnicontrol
Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Crowned Republic of Astoria

Xereg
The Zombie Peoples of Evinagioni

Ainavaria wrote:Hello

Xereg wrote:Hey

Heyo welcome to Astoria!

The Nomadic Peoples of Eroter Toket

via Holy Utopian Empire

The Unikean Province of RR Puppet

Evinagioni wrote:I guess a big snake like anacondas can. Also sharks and likely crocodiles too. They're all smaller than a whale tho.

Snakes makes sense as they are designed to basically stretch to fit in much larger prey then their own bodies.

The free city of danzig
«12. . .42434445464748. . .155156»