Anteria Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .741742743744745746747. . .907908»
LodgedFromMessages
The veritian empire

Latvia and Saaremaa wrote:They pronounced him dead until 30mins later when the doctors recorded a heartbeat

Seems like you have some fake information my friend

The Republic of Kentalis

Latvia and Saaremaa wrote:Is that true? Prove it
Kistolian spies gave me top secret veritian info even tho I didn't ask
Hecc, it even has the signatures of the doctors, nurses and the leader of your country!

Pretty sure he didn't consent, pal.

The Royal Domain of Qazhshava

Satare-Nouvine:

Welcome to the 6 o'clock news, im your anchor Kan Youdigit
Our top story today, scientists turn back time, end up with the word "Emit"

The Demokratische Republik of Junterland

Junterland News

Revised Kistolia Tariff Bill Vote
Today, Congress has voted on the revised Kistolia Tariff Bill, which would raise tariffs on the nation of Kistolia if passed. The final vote was almost unanimously in favor of the bill, meaning it has passed, increasing tariffs on Kistolia.

Congressional Shenanigans
The vote on the tariff bill is not the only news coming from Congress today. The congressman that discovered the rider on the original tariff bill, Paul Oppelt of East Langesland, was hit on the head by Artur Heldt of Bakterland, using his cane for the deed. After this event, there have been calls from the Liberale Partei and Demokratische Partei to charge Congressman Heldt with assault, while the Konservative Partei seiner Heiligkeit have pushed the claim that Congressman Heldt was actually defending himself from Congressman Oppelt, despite no evidence backing it up. When asked about the whole situation, Congressman Oppelt said, "In the end, no one was harmed, and it was nothing more than a silly shenanigan that was meant to show one's discontent with another's actions. In all honesty, I believe the leaderships of the parties are blowing this event out of proportion."

The veritian empire

Latvia and Saaremaa wrote:Is that true? Prove it
Kistolian spies gave me top secret veritian info even tho I didn't ask
Hecc, it even has the signatures of the doctors, nurses and the leader of your country!

Just stop. You're ruining the game. You can't just do whatever you want, you have to ask me for consent.

The Grand Duchy of The Krenya

All the newbies who dont know how to rp ruin the game

The Federal Republic of Foxomexra

The veritian empire The Krenya just ignore people who do anything like that, and contact a member of the Directorate to suppress the post.



The Free Land of Latvia and Saaremaa

The Krenya wrote:All the newbies who dont know how to rp ruin the game

..........search for Latvia-belarus in the boneyard
I AM THE FOUNDER OF Latvia-belarus

The Federal Republic of Zhousheng

NARTEL opens to minorities
Earlier today, Mustelarian CEO of Nartel TV (Mustelarian national television) declared a creation of a new TV channels for the Gadori/Gradi and Zaprei/Phnom minorities living in Mustelaria, following the example set by NARTEL Storvan (in Aschari). The new TV channels NARTEL Grad and NARTEL Zaprei would be accessible for free in Mustelaria (Federation of Monte Blanco and Zhousheng), as any other channel operated by NARTEL. Currently, NARTEL operates following TV channels
- NARTEL 1 - Main channel, focuses on mostly discussions and documentaries, has different broadcasting for Monte Blanco and Zhousheng
- NARTEL 2 - Channel focused on mainly original movies and series, has different broadcasting for Monte Blanco and Zhousheng
- NARTEL 3 - Channel dedicated to the senior audience, has different broadcasting for Monte Blanco and Zhousheng
- NARTEL News - Channel dedicated to political discussions and news broadcast, combines Belgorian and Zhoushi languages and has every evening a news segment in Mustelarian (constructed zonal language between Zhoushi and Belgorian)
- NARTEL Inter - Channel in Common language (Cool word for English)
- NARTEL Sport - Channel dedicated to sport analysis and live broadcast
- NARTEL Kids - Channel for younger audience, cartoons
- NARTEL Art - Channel for more artistic audience, airs opera, theatre plays and some more deep-minded movies
- NARTEL Music - Channel for concerts, musicals and over all music
- NARTEL Storvan - Minority channel for the Storvan minority, airs mostly in Aschari with occassional Neuew language programming 6-10 hours a day, most often in morning.
- NARTEL Zaprei - New channel dedicated to the Zaprei, Phnom and Prei Mean minorities in Mustelaria, airs in Prei Mean (official language of Prei Meas), Zaprei and Phná languages
- NARTEL Grad - New channel dedicated to the Gradi and Gadori (official language of Gadorien) minorities in Mustelaria, airs in Gradi and Gadori languages

The Democratic States of Kistolia

Just an FYI I am a different government than the one that shot the protesters.

The Empire of Valcouria

Valcouria's national bank agrees to exchange rate after first meeting since September

BAINBRIDGE - The Valcourian National Bank board has agreed to a devalued exchange rate across the country of 1.48 dollars to the dollar from Jan. 3, it said on Friday, a move welcomed by some business leaders.

The board was holding a full meeting for the first time in four months, after pressure from the Imperial Government to postpone a potential devaluation at a critical time in the nation's financial situation.

In addition, the board discussed the possibility of unifying both the Valcourian National Bank and its rival the First Empire Bank, which is a privately-held corporation. The exchange rate was also a key goal of the economic track in the Imperial Government's attempt to maintain the country's economic prosperity.

Travis Redford, a banking expert employed by the VNB, said the fact the board had met for the first time in months could also open the door to further economic reforms that required the Government's approval.

“The new rate will boost the economy and increase the effective purchase power of the Valcourian dollar,” said Henry Markov, a prominent businessman and member of the First Empire bank's board.

“What matters most to us now in the private sector is the continuation and stability of prices. Any sudden change within a short period of time may affect the prices in the market,” said Matthias Gardner, an electronics shop owner in Gratiot.

In 2018, the Valcourian National Bank imposed a fee of 18% on hard currency transactions, effectively devaluing the dollar at the official rate to $1=1.90 dollars, which caused an economic bump of nearly 5% over the following year.

The Republic of Nicersdah

The Krenya wrote:All the newbies who dont know how to rp ruin the game

I newly came here to roleplay and am trying to learn the proper way to do so here, but i was just wanting to know seeing this if this place is hostile to newer players

The Free Land of Latvia and Saaremaa

Valcouria wrote:Valcouria's national bank agrees to exchange rate after first meeting since September

BAINBRIDGE - The Valcourian National Bank board has agreed to a devalued exchange rate across the country of 1.48 dollars to the dollar from Jan. 3, it said on Friday, a move welcomed by some business leaders.

The board was holding a full meeting for the first time in four months, after pressure from the Imperial Government to postpone a potential devaluation at a critical time in the nation's financial situation.

In addition, the board discussed the possibility of unifying both the Valcourian National Bank and its rival the First Empire Bank, which is a privately-held corporation. The exchange rate was also a key goal of the economic track in the Imperial Government's attempt to maintain the country's economic prosperity.

Travis Redford, a banking expert employed by the VNB, said the fact the board had met for the first time in months could also open the door to further economic reforms that required the Government's approval.

“The new rate will boost the economy and increase the effective purchase power of the Valcourian dollar,” said Henry Markov, a prominent businessman and member of the First Empire bank's board.

“What matters most to us now in the private sector is the continuation and stability of prices. Any sudden change within a short period of time may affect the prices in the market,” said Matthias Gardner, an electronics shop owner in Gratiot.

In 2018, the Valcourian National Bank imposed a fee of 18% on hard currency transactions, effectively devaluing the dollar at the official rate to $1=1.90 dollars, which caused an economic bump of nearly 5% over the following year.

1 lat = $6

North better-than-you

Nicersdah wrote:I newly came here to roleplay and am trying to learn the proper way to do so here, but i was just wanting to know seeing this if this place is hostile to newer players

We try not to be hostile to newer players. You are welcome here.

The Rénmín Gònghéguó of Zhengan

Nicersdah wrote:I newly came here to roleplay and am trying to learn the proper way to do so here, but i was just wanting to know seeing this if this place is hostile to newer players

You are quite welcome here. This region is for one and all and I'm sorry if some people gave you a wrong first impression; they should know better.

If anyone here has a problem with anyone, then please let a member of the Directorate know. If someone is ignoring RP rules let New Sebronia know. If someone is breaking region rules let The Byrdlands know.

Nobody here should take it upon themselves to police or put down members. You can politely remind but if I see any more of this put down behavior or members, who are newbies themselves, try to put down the contributions of other newbies we will have a problem.

Remember that consent and fairplay are the cornerstones of our region.

The Republic of Nicersdah

Alright thank you and i look forward to rping here when my land claim is granted

The Free Land of Latvia and Saaremaa

Nicersdah wrote:Alright thank you and i look forward to rping here when my land claim is granted

What is the size of your territory?

The Free Land of Latvia and Saaremaa

Valcouria wrote:Valcouria's national bank agrees to exchange rate after first meeting since September

BAINBRIDGE - The Valcourian National Bank board has agreed to a devalued exchange rate across the country of 1.48 dollars to the dollar from Jan. 3, it said on Friday, a move welcomed by some business leaders.

The board was holding a full meeting for the first time in four months, after pressure from the Imperial Government to postpone a potential devaluation at a critical time in the nation's financial situation.

In addition, the board discussed the possibility of unifying both the Valcourian National Bank and its rival the First Empire Bank, which is a privately-held corporation. The exchange rate was also a key goal of the economic track in the Imperial Government's attempt to maintain the country's economic prosperity.

Travis Redford, a banking expert employed by the VNB, said the fact the board had met for the first time in months could also open the door to further economic reforms that required the Government's approval.

“The new rate will boost the economy and increase the effective purchase power of the Valcourian dollar,” said Henry Markov, a prominent businessman and member of the First Empire bank's board.

“What matters most to us now in the private sector is the continuation and stability of prices. Any sudden change within a short period of time may affect the prices in the market,” said Matthias Gardner, an electronics shop owner in Gratiot.

In 2018, the Valcourian National Bank imposed a fee of 18% on hard currency transactions, effectively devaluing the dollar at the official rate to $1=1.90 dollars, which caused an economic bump of nearly 5% over the following year.

Why not abbreviate your currency?
I've got a good one for your currency: V$

The Republic of Nicersdah

Latvia and Saaremaa wrote:What is the size of your territory?

I have requested all the land above Ghorbug in that Eastern Continent

The Republic of Nicersdah

Nicersdah wrote:I have requested all the land above Ghorbug in that Eastern Continent

Of course not all land north of it i mean like that little bit to he north connected to Ghorbug

The Free Land of Latvia and Saaremaa

Nicersdah wrote:I have requested all the land above Ghorbug in that Eastern Continent

I will need a map for that

The Federal Republic of Foxomexra

Latvia and Saaremaa wrote:I will need a map for that

Eastern continent, 30 degrees north, 105 degrees east.

Post self-deleted by Latvia and Saaremaa.

The Free Land of Latvia and Saaremaa

Nicersdah wrote:Of course not all land north of it i mean like that little bit to he north connected to Ghorbug

You mean north of Obristan-Kolechia?
And I found ghorbug

«12. . .741742743744745746747. . .907908»