Anglospheric Empire

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: The Republic of Drongonia

Last WA Update:

Most Nations: 865th Rudest Citizens: 954th Highest Disposable Incomes: 1,071st+8
Most Valuable International Artwork: 1,223rd Largest Retail Industry: 1,585th Largest Information Technology Sector: 2,043rd Most Scientifically Advanced: 2,298th Most Secular: 2,356th Healthiest Citizens: 2,543rd Largest Manufacturing Sector: 2,546th Smartest Citizens: 2,681st
World Factbook Entry

We are the Anglospheric Empire. We stand to promote freedom, prosperity, justice - along with partnership with other likeminded nations. We seek to expand the sphere of freedom and development across the world we live in.



  1. 3

    Human Development in the Anglosphere

    BulletinNews by Drongonia . 214 reads.

Embassies: United Christian Empires of the West, Zentari, Allied conservative Union, and Calexico and Mexicali.

Tags: Anti-Communist, Conservative, Democratic, Human-Only, Medium, and Password.

Anglospheric Empire contains 19 nations, the 865th most in the world.

ActivityHistoryRankAdministration

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Manufacturing Sector in Anglospheric Empire

World Census bean-counters tabulated data from across several industries in order to determine which nations have the largest Manufacturing sectors.

As a region, Anglospheric Empire is ranked 2,546th in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Republic of DrongoniaInoffensive Centrist Democracy“For the Glory of Freedom”
2.The Holy Ethnostate of NorcottIron Fist Consumerists“An assured future for our people.”
3.The Republic of CancolastanIron Fist Consumerists“Nam gentis securitatem”
4.The Republic of ApalosiAnarchy“Freedom at any cost”
5.The Free Land of TauporeiAnarchy“Tribalism over all”
6.The Colony of Southwest African RepublicNew York Times Democracy“A country only for Afrikaaners”
7.The Principality of Drongonian Antarctic TerritoriesNew York Times Democracy“Motto...”
8.The Federal Republic of Great Pacific SwizterlandNew York Times Democracy“Unity for all”
9.The Colony of Drongonian Pitt IslandNew York Times Democracy“Motto...”
10.The Republic of SaomanaNew York Times Democracy“Saomana the Brave”
12»

Regional Happenings

More...

Anglospheric Empire Regional Message Board

Messages from regional members are co-ordinated here.

LodgedFromMessages
Soldeg

Good Morning, Gentelmen.

The Empire of Soldeg has recently started making deals to Israel. We have made 3 new Private companies in their very territory. The plan is going great. Though I would like to ask a favor, I may need some assistance and loan for the other 2 companies we are trying to build. We are currently building a new Wifi and Internet access company and a communication media platform to spread powerful propaganda all across Israel.

We might like to hear from Aushweizland for some loans.

With Respect,
Agatha Baswara
Kaiser of The Empire of Soldeg

The Republic of Drongonia

Soldeg wrote:Good Morning, Gentelmen.

The Empire of Soldeg has recently started making deals to Israel. We have made 3 new Private companies in their very territory. The plan is going great. Though I would like to ask a favor, I may need some assistance and loan for the other 2 companies we are trying to build. We are currently building a new Wifi and Internet access company and a communication media platform to spread powerful propaganda all across Israel.

We might like to hear from Aushweizland for some loans.

With Respect,
Agatha Baswara
Kaiser of The Empire of Soldeg

Good afternoon.

Drongonia's National Investment Office will be more than happy to provide a loan for business purposes. Loans of up to $100,000,000 are available at a rate of 8% interest repayment. This repayment would be required within 15 years, otherwise the interest rate would increase to 10%.

Yours faithfully,
William English II
Prime Minister of Drongonia

Soldeg

Drongonia wrote:Good afternoon.

Drongonia's National Investment Office will be more than happy to provide a loan for business purposes. Loans of up to $100,000,000 are available at a rate of 8% interest repayment. This repayment would be required within 15 years, otherwise the interest rate would increase to 10%.

Yours faithfully,
William English II
Prime Minister of Drongonia

Good Evening.

We would gladly take that investment. The empire must rise again. thank you for your coorperation, Mr English.

With Respect,
Agatha Baswara
Kaiser of The Empire of Soldeg

Post self-deleted by Cancolastan.

Aushweizland

Cancolastan wrote:Good day all!

We would like to announce that we have reformed our government! I am your new leader, Greta Thunberg. As a result of this, the following policies will be implemented, effective immediately:

All immigrants are welcome! No matter your race, gender or country of origin.
NO MORE GUNS!
The environment is top priority, no matter the impact on our economics.
We will be abolishing the defense force. It is not needed, we will make love, not war.
Anyone from any country will be able to invest in Cancolastani land, no restrictions!
All funding will be pulled from urban development and defense forces and will instead be spent on government funded gender reassignment.
Kids will now be taught the basics homosexual intercourse, with senior classes educating students on advanced techniques to pleasure their partners. Sex is natural!
Alongside the previous amendment, Drag Queen Story Time is now compulsory, and will replace Sustained Silent Reading.
You must address any individuals by their preferred pronouns. Failure to comply will result in immediate assignment to a local re-education camp.
Religious schools are now outlawed.
Construction on the following religious monuments will begin immediately:
Synnagoges
Mosques
Marais
Hindu Temples

More changes will be coming in the following months

Thank you [INSERT GENDER DIVERSE PRONOUN HERE]!

Disgusting! Never have I seen such a blatant display of poofery

The Republic of Drongonia

Good evening.

I would like to make everyone aware that the Ministry of Health has confirmed its first case of the Coronavirus 2019-nCOV in Drongonia, and 10 more cases are suspected but are awaiting test results.

FUX News article detailing the happenings: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=53698&p=36662195#p36662195

via The Grand Republicss

Legolannd

kinda sad this RMB is dead :(

The Republic of Cancolastan

Drongonia}
Dear Bill English

We may have a bit of an issue here, recently a Drongonian Air Force Hercules was flying 30,000ft above Cancolastan after a flight plan was printed and signed off by the CDF, however, we have just lost contact with the aircraft, we are not terribly sure what happened or when this took place, but I highly advice for a joint operation to look for the aircraft as soon as possible, time may be of the essence.

Aushweizland

Cancolastan wrote:Drongonia}
Dear Bill English

We may have a bit of an issue here, recently a Drongonian Air Force Hercules was flying 30,000ft above Cancolastan after a flight plan was printed and signed off by the CDF, however, we have just lost contact with the aircraft, we are not terribly sure what happened or when this took place, but I highly advice for a joint operation to look for the aircraft as soon as possible, time may be of the essence.

Lmao feet

via Zentari

The Regional Officer of The Reformed American Republic

Hey, how's it going?

Forum View