Africa Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .120121122123124125126. . .134135»
LodgedFromMessages
The Pan-Berber Union of Karnatania

Schalibe wrote:I really does not matter if my population is smaller than you and I just want to have an opinion unlike you who hates Bangova and should it matter if my nation is recreated no your just promoting discrimination and I can have whatever flag I want and you shouldn't judge a nation because of their flag

It* Also why are you still talking about this in RMB you should know that you need permission from the defender to declare war. "TELEGRAM" and use your main account I don't want a alt messaging me in all caps like you did in my telegrams

The Mesopotamian Republic of Schalibe

I would like to own all of Turkey is it taken? Lower Nubia

The Mesopotamian Republic of Schalibe

Karnatania wrote:It* Also why are you still talking about this in RMB you should know that you need permission from the defender to declare war. "TELEGRAM" and use your main account I don't want a alt messaging me in all caps like you did in my telegrams

I did not use all caps and I never telegrammed you ever

The Pan-Berber Union of Karnatania

Schalibe wrote:I did not use all caps and I never telegrammed you ever

your alt or main Bangova did. also Turkey is taken

The Mesopotamian Republic of Schalibe

Karnatania wrote:your alt or main Bangova did. also Turkey is taken

yeah by who

The Pan-Berber Union of Karnatania

Schalibe wrote:yeah by who

ask Nubia because map is currently being reworked

The Mesopotamian Republic of Schalibe

Karnatania wrote:your alt or main Bangova did. also Turkey is taken

Bangova is my friend and always will be so stop trying to play innocent I just think Bangova should be treated with respect and I am not Bangova's alt

The Pan-Berber Union of Karnatania

Schalibe wrote:Bangova is my friend and always will be so stop trying to play innocent I just think Bangova should be treated with respect and I am not Bangova's alt

Bangova doesn't treat me with respect and your his alt this is a obvious fact

The Mesopotamian Republic of Schalibe

Karnatania wrote:Bangova doesn't treat me with respect and your his alt this is a obvious fact

I never said Bangova treated you with respect

The Federal Republic of Floating Republika Srpska

Schalibe wrote:Bangova is my friend and always will be so stop trying to play innocent I just think Bangova should be treated with respect and I am not Bangova's alt

ooc:kinda obvious youre an alt of bangova

The Republic of Lower Nubia

(OOC:

I have said this repeatedly, no more OOC conversations of this manner outside of telegrams between each other. The next person to have OOC of this kind will have their message suppressed. I have also said no more to harassing each other. I'd suggest you both ignore each other's existence if you cannot get along.

Have these conversations through telegrams.

Bangova & Karnatania & Schalibe.)

The Mesopotamian Republic of Schalibe

for the last time i'm not an alt of Bangova I'm His Friend so stop

The Sultanate of Bangova

Schalibe wrote:for the last time i'm not an alt of Bangova I'm His Friend so stop

I know are diplomacy is great and thats why were good friends

The Commonwealth of Katanga Vristaadt

Schalibe wrote:I would like to own all of Turkey is it taken? Lower Nubia

It's taken

The Mesopotamian Republic of Schalibe

Katanga Vristaadt wrote:It's taken

by who

The Mesopotamian Republic of Schalibe

NAWA Alliance

citizens of NAWA Alliance nations are now given free citizenship in Schalibe the Caliph Abdelaziz II "the reason for this decision is to get to know our new allies"



The Mesopotamian Republic of Schalibe

does anyone own the Caucasus region
or iraq

The Pan-Berber Union of Karnatania

Nationalist Party takes roots

With huge tension increases with neighboring countries notably Bangova the Berber Nationalist Party is on the rise with the idea of unifying the Sahnari Berber peoples under one state. Though almost in progress the Nationalists are angered with the lack of many important parts of Berberia missing including Adrar Ourgla and most notably the ancient capital of Tamanrasset. Estimates say the party will take power extremely soon

The Sultanate of Bangova

Karnatania wrote:Nationalist Party takes roots

With huge tension increases with neighboring countries notably Bangova the Berber Nationalist Party is on the rise with the idea of unifying the Sahnari Berber peoples under one state. Though almost in progress the Nationalists are angered with the lack of many important parts of Berberia missing including Adrar Ourgla and most notably the ancient capital of Tamanrasset. Estimates say the party will take power extremely soon

Bangova will never give up any important parts of Berberia as the fear of nationalism in Karnatania among the Bangovan population many people and the government is against giving the historical sites back to Berberia

The Pan-Berber Union of Karnatania

Bangova wrote:Bangova will never give up any important parts of Berberia as the fear of nationalism in Karnatania among the Bangovan population many people and the government is against giving the historical sites back to Berberia

remember this. We aren't as weak as we used to.

The Mesopotamian Republic of Schalibe

Bangova wrote:Bangova will never give up any important parts of Berberia as the fear of nationalism in Karnatania among the Bangovan population many people and the government is against giving the historical sites back to Berberia

as tensions rise between Bangova and Karnatania rise Bangova's closest ally besides Benghazii AKA Schalibe Caliph Abdulaziz II has said we are now giving the Bangovans weapons to prepare them incase of conflict as Schalibeean weapons of mass destruction have been constructed as ICBM'S are being shipped to Bangova as in return Bangova sends Oil to boost the Booming petroleum based economy in Schalibe

The Sultanate of Bangova

Karnatania wrote:remember this. We aren't as weak as we used to.

We still have a huge army and allies that have WMDs Weapons Of Mass Destruction

The Mesopotamian Republic of Schalibe

Bangova wrote:We still have a huge army and allies that have WMD’s Weapons Of Mass Destruction

yeah cause ive ICBM's and I can launch them and we'll send troops to support Bangova

The Mesopotamian Republic of Schalibe

World Leaders

President Muhhamadura of Bangova and Caliph Abdulaziz II of Schalibe met in Kumasi the capital of Bangova to discuss trade military and diplomacy they signed the Treaty of Kumasi which gives them open borders infantry divisions and free trade between the nations of Schalibe Bangova and all nations apart of the NAWA Alliance aswell as military bases in the two nations by the border with Karnatania

The Sultanate of Bangova

Schalibe wrote:World Leaders

President Muhhamadura of Bangova and Caliph Abdulaziz II of Schalibe met in Kumasi the capital of Bangova to discuss trade military and diplomacy they signed the Treaty of Kumasi which gives them open borders infantry divisions and free trade between the nations of Schalibe Bangova and all nations apart of the NAWA Alliance aswell as military bases in the two nations by the border with Karnatania

We signed it on June 9th 2020 as a treaty of eternal friendship

«12. . .120121122123124125126. . .134135»