Weffle Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .64656667686970. . .7778»
LodgedFromMessages
The Union of Confederation of Weffle States


The Union of Confederation of Weffle States

Revolts wrote:Vote for whatever C.O.W.S said!

About that...

I'm disbanding the Liberation Party. I think it loses more votes than it gains. Weffleunion tells me that he keeps opposing me in every election because of this party. And I notice the endorsee gains a great many votes when Weffleunion is involved. And now, instead of me being the dominant member of the party, you can go on and start your own political career. I think I'll join the Progressive Party. As for you, well that is your choice.

The Armed Republic of Revolts

Confederation of Weffle States wrote:About that...

I'm disbanding the Liberation Party. I think it loses more votes than it gains. Weffleunion tells me that he keeps opposing me in every election because of this party. And I notice the endorsee gains a great many votes when Weffleunion is involved. And now, instead of me being the dominant member of the party, you can go on and start your own political career. I think I'll join the Progressive Party. As for you, well that is your choice.

😢
Well I will always have your back and support anex- errr liberation whenever you need someone.



The Puppeteering Nation of Puppet of the Puppet

so no one told you life was gonna be this way
even tho I did lol

The Constitutional Monarchy of Weffleunion

Puppet of the Puppet wrote:so no one told you life was gonna be this way

*clap clap clap clap clap clap*

The Puppeteering Nation of Puppet of the Puppet

Friend in Russian is друг
but if you spell it in English it is Drug
I have 0 drugs



The Union of Confederation of Weffle States

Puppet of the Puppet wrote:Friend in Russian is друг
but if you spell it in English it is Drug
I have 0 drugs

If that's the case, I am Ronald Reagan.

(haha, get it, cause the war on drugs... Maybe this why I have no "drugs")

The Puppeteering Nation of Puppet of the Puppet

Confederation of Weffle States wrote:If that's the case, I am Ronald Reagan.

(haha, get it, cause the war on drugs... Maybe this why I have no "drugs")

I got it

The Union of Confederation of Weffle States

I just quit the WA. Donít join, itís just a waste of time.

The Puppeteering Nation of Puppet of the Puppet

Confederation of Weffle States wrote:I just quit the WA. Donít join, itís just a waste of time.

no u

The Union of Confederation of Weffle States

Puppet of the Puppet wrote:no u

Donít. Donít be like him.

The Puppeteering Nation of Puppet of the Puppet

Confederation of Weffle States wrote:Donít. Donít be like him.

I had to

The United States of Chill Cool People

Confederation of Weffle States wrote:I just quit the WA. Donít join, itís just a waste of time.

The only thing i dont likw is the stupid telegrams

The Puppeteering Nation of Puppet of the Puppet

Chill Cool People wrote:The only thing i dont likw is the stupid telegrams

then filter them

The Union of Confederation of Weffle States

Puppet of the Puppet wrote:then filter them

Fro the WA, I donít think you can.

The Constitutional Monarchy of Weffleunion

Confederation of Weffle States wrote:Fro the WA, I donít think you can.

Yes you can. Just click allow none in Preferences on WA.

The United States of Chill Cool People
The Union of Confederation of Weffle States

I have ďblock allĒ on the WA, but the. Damn things still came through.

The Puppeteering Nation of Puppet of the Puppet

Confederation of Weffle States wrote:I have ďblock allĒ on the WA, but the. Damn things still came through.

Amsterdam
WA gets the point across

The Puppeteering Nation of Puppet of the Puppet

I ment Amsterdam as in the Damn scene, not the city itself

via Aurrelius

The 🔆Aurrelian Empire🔆 of Dingoy

Greetings Weffle! Please vote in our weekly poll!

Brexit; Leave or Remain?

Please also check out our official gameplay thread here, where we post updates about our region!

Brought to you by Aurrelius

The Union of Confederation of Weffle States

Dingoy wrote:Greetings Weffle! Please vote in our weekly poll!

Brexit; Leave or Remain?

Please also check out our official gameplay thread here, where we post updates about our region!

Brought to you by Aurrelius

Iím not British, but I think I know enough about the subject to vote.

The Union of Confederation of Weffle States

To Weffleunion:
I would like to formally request the position of The Exalted Minister of Nothing.
Things like polls to keep people busy.

The Constitutional Monarchy of Weffleunion

Confederation of Weffle States wrote:To Weffleunion:
I would like to formally request the position of The Exalted Minister of Nothing.
Things like polls to keep people busy.

I do have the power to appoint ministers but.... maybe.

Post self-deleted by Sign Languge.

«12. . .64656667686970. . .7778»