Unknown Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .352353354355356357358»
LodgedFromMessages
The Top Wolfmensch of Armaros

The sanders empire wrote:Kingdom of NapelsArmaros help me out jo. We used to be buddies back in TI last year, remember? I was the one who taught you how to raid. You and I used to lead TDP back then too with brainypanda. We used to have so much fun back there until it all went downhill. Help out your old friend.

After you spammed our discord as “Candlestic”? I think not.

I will give you some advice, though: leave. Grow up, forget this game and, if you really must, return when you have grown up.

The sanders empire

Armaros wrote:After you spammed our discord as “Candlestic”? I think not.

I will give you some advice, though: leave. Grow up, forget this game and, if you really must, return when you have grown up.

I taught you how to raid in my own time. We used to be friends until TI began crumbling and we went our own ways. This is how I get repaid?

And as for candelstic, take it this way. Before candelstic, most regions had very lax security measures. After candelstic, regions have verification bots and other measures. I helped NS a lot.

And I am very grown up. Be sarcastic all you want. I am 'grown up' enough to see this awful game community for what it is.

The Top Wolfmensch of Armaros

The sanders empire wrote:I taught you how to raid in my own time. We used to be friends until TI began crumbling and we went our own ways. This is how I get repaid?

I owe you nothing and do not need to “repay”.

The sanders empire wrote:And as for candelstic, take it this way. Before candelstic, most regions had very lax security measures. After candelstic, regions have verification bots and other measures. I helped NS a lot.

So this is how you justify it.

The sanders empire wrote:And I am very grown up. Be sarcastic all you want. I am 'grown up' enough to see this awful game community for what it is.

I was not being sarcastic. And if you think the game is so awful, why stay?

Nobody u know

Show

Post by The sanders empire suppressed by Armaros.

The Avengrynkhal Ascendant of Klaus Devestatorie

>Wants help to "restore his reputation"
>Comes to us

https://i.imgur.com/6SY6BgW.gifv

Princess Shadow, Polska-hungaria, Armaros, and Nobody u know

Brassus

Reminds me of someone familiar at a younger age...

The sanders empire, I suggest that you take Armaros's advice. From my personal experience, I can say that he is right. Maybe you've done something beyond redeeming, maybe not (I don't know exactly what you did), but even if it is something redeemable, you aren't likely to get any mileage right now until there has been time for people to move on, including yourself.

Princess Shadow, Savaer, and Nobody u know

The Bloodwinged Angel of Savaer

Very much so... Unless you royally pissed off a lot of people enough to get a fancy blackballing all across NS, then no amount of time will save you.

Princess Shadow, Armaros, and Nobody u know

The Top Wolfmensch of Armaros

Savaer wrote:Very much so... Unless you royally pissed off a lot of people enough to get a fancy blackballing all across NS, then no amount of time will save you.

Not that it matters... he was puppetswept or DoS’d anyway.

Princess Shadow and Nobody u know

The Undying Empire of Demy Fiyeriter

I have no idea what just happened but that seemed intense

A fearless leader, Princess Shadow, and Nobody u know

The Avengrynkhal Ascendant of Klaus Devestatorie

Demy Fiyeriter wrote:I have no idea what just happened but that seemed intense

It was vaguely enlightening for the tiny number of us who hadn't yet learned who was behind the candelstic identity, but otherwise, the result was set in stone. :P

Princess Shadow and Nobody u know

Post self-deleted by Nobody u know.

Post by Philopsy suppressed by a moderator.

Post self-deleted by Nobody u know.

Post self-deleted by Nobody u know.

Nobody u know

a non active rmb with no current purpose

Moriarity ii

Yep.

The Avengrynkhal Ascendant of Klaus Devestatorie

a NoN aCtIvE rMb WiTh No CuRrEnT pUrPoSe

The Governor of Berkley Run

*region ;)

The Avengrynkhal Ascendant of Klaus Devestatorie

Berkley Run wrote:*region ;)

Retirement home is a purpose m8y, you've got a similar one going yourself over at 00000 A World Power ;)

The Avengrynkhal Ascendant of Klaus Devestatorie

Now there's an interesting sight. What's up Akeroyd?

Akeroyd

Klaus Devestatorie wrote:Now there's an interesting sight. What's up Akeroyd?

Hey man, well working at home now, constantly on the computer, thought I'd see how this game has been, been like over 3 years now I think

The Avengrynkhal Ascendant of Klaus Devestatorie

Akeroyd wrote:Hey man, well working at home now, constantly on the computer, thought I'd see how this game has been, been like over 3 years now I think

This game will probably live for decades, which might be a good thing and will probably turn out to be bad. How's the family?

Akeroyd

Doing great besides being homebound, Elizabeth is ready to not be a temporary teacher anymore haha

The Avengrynkhal Ascendant of Klaus Devestatorie

I wouldn't mind being able to secure regular work myself. At least we've mostly eradicated the plague here... we hope.

The Crepuscular Conspiracy of Princess Shadow

They are trying to extend the quarantine until June 1st here.

«12. . .352353354355356357358»