United Essentan nations Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .78910111213»
LodgedFromMessages
The Uenunist Rertareun of North Essentei

ē_ē

via Donjia

Donj

The united essentan nations wrote:I’m gonna wait and see what happens to N Essentei.

If you want, you be my regions WA Delegate.

Garlenph

The united essentan nations wrote:У Ларением десять человек, нам нужно наверстать упущенное.

Я считаю, что у Ларанием хорошо организованная кампания. У них есть активное правительство, которое постоянно делает что-то, что по сути своей привлекает новую нацию.

The united essentan nations wrote:Hey, what about the flag? And why is America here? I clearly tagged this region as anti capitalist.

1. It's just an American flag, it doesn't mean that they are American.
2. There is no way to "clearly tag this region as anti capitalist". No one ever really looks at the tags.
3. They are just trying to help out. If the mods catch you, you could be permanently banned from the WA. They are clever, and know who is breaking the rules.

Garlenph

We have an embassy with Black Ops opening soon. Perhaps they could help us with our Military. We could actually invade somewhere.

Garlenph

Thought we could do with a new look.

The united essentan nations

Garlenph wrote:We have an embassy with Black Ops opening soon. Perhaps they could help us with our Military. We could actually invade somewhere.

Whatís so special about black ops?

via Black Ops

The cool guy

The united essentan nations wrote:Whatís so special about black ops?

You will know with time ;D

Oh,hello everyone!

Garlenph

The united essentan nations wrote:Whatís so special about black ops?

They are a raider region.

The united essentan nations

So an invader? Makes sense.

The united essentan nations

If we can post a map, then we can post any random image, maybe like advertisements that you can stick onto non-existent poles. But donít get too crazy with it, youíve already put up that random tank.

Garlenph

The united essentan nations wrote:If we can post a map, then we can post any random image, maybe like advertisements that you can stick onto non-existent poles. But donít get too crazy with it, youíve already put up that random tank.

You don't like it?

The united essentan nations

No, Iím just saying you are going crazy about that or something similar.

The united essentan nations

Iím thinking of making a more custom map should I? Also if you didnít know quite a few nations joined the ECMCA, although confusing why nations join there but none here.

Garlenph

The united essentan nations wrote:Iím thinking of making a more custom map should I? Also if you didnít know quite a few nations joined the ECMCA, although confusing why nations join there but none here.

Don't ask me...

via Laraniem

The Sewerage System of Vae Cloaca

An inter-regional Political Party has been formed. It is called The International Party. Would your region like to be one of the first to join?

.
.
🌐The International Party
.
.


The International Party is an inter-regional Political Party focused on spreading throughout NationStates to achieve wonderful things. The Party is designed so that many other nations spread out in different regions may be united under the same name, logo and pride. Each region that has The International Party will have the party ambassador for that region (the Party Leader for the region; ambassador). We believe everyone shall and will have a say in the Party.



Vae Cloaca-Party Founder-Laraniem Representative
Kingdom of The Cloud Islands-Laraniem
The Anonymous Interviewer-Party Administration-The Fiercest Representative
Phelpic republic-The Fiercest


To join, you must register your nation and region. Telegram Vae Cloaca providing the following information:
  • Nation Name

  • Region Name

  • Why you would like to join

If you are wishing to join, you must have permission from your founder and/or your highest elected officer.


Anyone may join, but the following types of parties are preferred:
  • From active regions

Read factbook

via Gypsy Lands

The Matriarchy of Gypsy Lands

OK, I voted in your poll. Now have some nourishment.

** Sends over a tray of cheese and crackers and several bottles of fine wine**

via Rat Nations Assembly

Wrightmax

Friends I voted in your survey. As a representative of the rat nations, I invite you to do the same in our survey.
page=poll/p=141243

Regards.
Comrade Wrightmax

Garlenph

Gypsy Lands wrote:OK, I voted in your poll. Now have some nourishment.

** Sends over a tray of cheese and crackers and several bottles of fine wine**

Thank you. The cheese and crackers will definitely be going to high command to be given to the leader. Its not like I would take them...

Wrightmax wrote:Friends I voted in your survey. As a representative of the rat nations, I invite you to do the same in our survey.
page=poll/p=141243

Regards.
Comrade Wrightmax

Done!

Garlenph

34 votes on the poll so far!

The united essentan nations wrote:Wow, 7 people voted on that poll!

Above: When we first started out many months ago...

The united essentan nations

Donj wrote:If you want, you be my regions WA Delegate.

I think you know the obvious answer to that question.

Donj



The united essentan nations

Vae Cloaca wrote:An inter-regional Political Party has been formed. It is called The International Party. Would your region like to be one of the first to join?

Go back through our message board and remember what I said before.

The united essentan nations

Now we have a new custom map!

Garlenph

The united essentan nations wrote:Now we have a new custom map!

Nice! How'd you do that?

via Laraniem

The Sewerage System of Vae Cloaca

The united essentan nations wrote:Go back through our message board and remember what I said before.

What was that?

Garlenph

N Essentei has ceased to exist!

«12. . .78910111213»