The Rejected RealmsBoard

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .10,50310,50410,50510,50610,50710,50810,509. . .11,04311,044»
LodgedFromMessages

via The South Pacific

The Allied States of Bistritza

Hobbubobbia wrote:You're correct, but this particular type of crime (digital) is easy for bots to notice as it involves keywords like "bomb" or "explosive". The threat of a bomb/domestic terrorist would give them reasonable suspicion for a warrant and oftentimes seizure/arrest, and because they're using the internet, their location would be known within seconds. :p

So if anyone wants to know what ''Fedposting'' means, it's related to this. I may be paranoid but when I see anyone on this dreadful site with a Nazi flag, I automatically assume they're fedposting and baiting naive adolescents for their colleagues.

Aandruzognivia wrote:*uses Tor browser*

I hope you know, for future reference, that tor browsers are far from free of surveillance.

The Republican Confederation of Manuelian Empire

We have done the celebration flag! now we must wait mins to get it up

but chicken overlords are coming

The Republic of Namapia

The Church of Satan wrote:1.) No store can legally sell fully automatic weapons. That is highly restricted and not at all allowed to be sold to civilians under any circumstances. If you asked a gun manufacturer to sell you a full auto machine gun, they'd laugh at you hysterically, hang up the phone, and probably report you to the ATF, which would put you on their radar too. Might even convince them to deny you any gun ownership at all.

If it's that hard to get a fully automatic weapon in US then how so many school shooters are able to get it so easily?

via The South Pacific

The Allied States of Bistritza

Namapia wrote:If it's that hard to get a fully automatic weapon in US then how so many school shooters are able to get it so easily?

I don't know much else but I do know that the arms trade is bigger and more accessible for common customers than the drugs trade, as comparison. This ratio is true on a global level. So, for example, in countries which have zero tolerance towards the black market (South Korea), the arms trade will still be more accessible than the drugs trade.



The Behold His Eye of The Church of Satan

Namapia wrote:If it's that hard to get a fully automatic weapon in US then how so many school shooters are able to get it so easily?

A finite amount of automatic guns are legal. Any full auto gun owned prior to 1981 is legal. They were grandfathered in due to an amendment to the National Firearms Act in 1986. This may sound odd, but it was amended to be this way because of Hollywood film portrayals of gangsters using tommy guns. It's funny, but it's true. The congressional hearing about it even cited a few episodes of Miami Vice. Hollywood of course exaggerated the whole "prohibition era gangster" thing. In truth, prohibition mafias were much more covert, and machine guns were rarely used by criminals in the US. I'd say that still holds up to this day. When they are used to commit crimes, they just get more attention. Left-leaning politicians can't really milk a shooting involving a 9mm pistol for a lot of votes. But when a guy walks into a school or church or whatever with an AK-47 and shoots the place up, well, all he has to do is lobby for tighter gun laws and he's damn near guaranteed a re-election.

The Republican Confederation of Manuelian Empire

Thepeopl Can you make new poll?

The 🌸 Pinktastic 🐾 Coffee ☕ Loving 💕 Grand 🧀 Dutchy 🌷 Queendom 👑 of Crazy girl

Just noticed the old poll about Hell, and it made me think of the Hey Buddy comic called "Hell".

The Republic of Namapia

The Church of Satan wrote:A finite amount of automatic guns are legal. Any full auto gun owned prior to 1981 is legal. They were grandfathered in due to an amendment to the National Firearms Act in 1986. This may sound odd, but it was amended to be this way because of Hollywood film portrayals of gangsters using tommy guns. It's funny, but it's true. The congressional hearing about it even cited a few episodes of Miami Vice. Hollywood of course exaggerated the whole "prohibition era gangster" thing. In truth, prohibition mafias were much more covert, and machine guns were rarely used by criminals in the US. I'd say that still holds up to this day. When they are used to commit crimes, they just get more attention. Left-leaning politicians can't really milk a shooting involving a 9mm pistol for a lot of votes. But when a guy walks into a school or church or whatever with an AK-47 and shoots the place up, well, all he has to do is lobby for tighter gun laws and he's damn near guaranteed a re-election.

I mean i can understand they didn't want to just rob people of guns they considered to be a part of their heritage or something and stop mass shootings but couldn't they just give them money in exchange or some other compensation for taking their guns?

Also on the topic of guns- if you want to defend yourself from someone then why can't you just use a taser? like they are easy to get, the guy commiting the murder would need to zap someone and then stab or damage him in other ways, and people can still defend themselves. It also has one bullet in it's clip size ( that's how they are named i guess) and is short ranged so the attacker can be easily overrun by a group of people. It's not ideal solution but it's really hard to pull murdering a lot of people in short span of time using it.



The Soviet State of TauriFederation

The Church of Satan wrote:1.) That's not how it works. Nobody has the right to just walk down the street shooting everyone in their path. Must be some sort of Russian propaganda they teach you over there. That or you're deliberately lying...You have to get a class 3 license, which is highly and strictly regulated by the ATF. You also have to pass a gun safety class, read up on the many federal laws surrounding guns, and state laws.

If I am here, saying that "the Russian propaganda teches us over there" is absurd. Because, we both can see pretty clearly that I do know English well enough.
And this means that I can not only write in English, but I can read too. It is your sites that state the things I mentioned earlier.
On more than one occasion, more than one time I've heard(actually read) about mass shootings and massacres. And usually those people were not carrying pistols, but semi-auto assault riffles or shotguns.
You are talking about class 3 licence. If you are asking me, everybody should be subjected to strict checks to get any gun, not only to acquire class 3 licence. It isn't your right to have a gun. It is privilege. And everyone should be absolutely sure that if you do have a gun, then you are not mentally unstable and won't shoot innocent people with it.
If buying machinegun or minigun is difficult(but not impossible!) and the military has those(and RPG-s, etc.) if they really want to oppress you, don't you think that they could just blow up your entire house with a RPG? And then you are dead. Actually...Except US and some third world countries...I haven't heard about any place with so much shootings. Not only massacres, but the excessive force used by your police too.
Also, you are contradicting yourself. If US is free country and as it is claimed "the land of freedom", why you are so afraid that your military will oppress you?
And actually...Don't you think that you are oppressed even right now? Economically. Americans live lives in debt. Some of them, I can imagine, not by choice. Your education and healthcare is inaccessible to so many people. What do you expect to happen, when people are illiterate and sick? That this won't end with violence?
No, Eastern Europe is not perfect. There are so many things wrong. But our mentality is not like your mentality. I am sure that some of you are fine folks, but not the majority, who prefers to live lives chasing one and only one thing - money.
Even if our hospitals are not as well equipped as yours, more people have access to them. Same for the Universities. You won't find anyone trying to sue you and disputes are usually solved without going to the court. No such things as HOA, no suing for stupid reasons, only to extort money from your victim.
What you need is to change your mentality. Not you specifically. Be more like the Eastern Europeans. And you will be better, you can rest assured.
I think that if the majority of the Americans were like you, Hoffania and etc, the situation in US would be different, much better actually.
But...Why it isn't? Not only in US.... Because...believe it or not...We are all subjugated. Economically. Voiceless.

The Church of Satan wrote:But when a guy walks into a school or church or whatever with an AK-47 and shoots the place up, well, all he has to do is lobby for tighter gun laws and he's damn near guaranteed a re-election.

But... it seems like buying semi-auto riffle to massacre people is actually cheap and easy? From sporting store?
-----
The weapon used to carry out the mass shooting in Uvalde on Tuesday is one all too familiar to Americans and lawmakers who have witnessed mass shootings occur over the past decade.
The Uvalde gunman used an AR-15-style rifle, a popular range of semiautomatic weapons that was purchased from a sporting goods store, to carry out the attack, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott and law enforcement officials said Wednesday.
While the gun control debate amplifies, the overwhelming emotion in Uvalde is grief
UVALDE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL SHOOTING
While the gun control debate amplifies, the overwhelming emotion in Uvalde is grief
This weapon is an AR-15 type called a DDM4 Rifle, which is manufactured by Daniel Defense, The Associated Press reported. The weapon reportedly retails from $400 to $2,000, the AP added.

While officials said the shooter, Salvador Ramos, purchased the gun, ammunition, and another weapon legally, the AR-15 and other guns like it have lingered on the minds of lawmakers for some time in terms of their legality.
----
In 1994, President Bill Clinton signed an assault-weapons ban, which banned the AR-15 and other similar semiautomatic rifles.
After its ban, mass shootings were down in the decade that followed, in comparison to the decade before (1984-94) and the one after (2004-14), NPR reported in 2018.

----
Once the assault-weapons ban expired 10 years later in 2004, gun manufacturers quickly began production and sales rose.
In the 10 years since Sandy Hook, gun laws in the U.S. haven't changed much
AR-15-style semiautomatic weapons are civilian versions of military weapons that gun control advocates say aren't very different.

The AR-15, like its military version, is designed to kill people quickly and in large numbers, hence the term assault-style rifle, gun control advocates told NPR in 2018. They say it has no valid recreational use, and civilians should not be allowed to own them.
-----
https://www.npr.org/2022/05/26/1101274322/uvalde-ar-15-style-rifle-history-shooter-mass-shooting

The Ukrainian Shades of COPPAtilism

Crazy girl wrote:Hope everyone is still playing nice here.

I just at too many jelly beans, may feel a little sick now.

Sounds like something I would do

Jewish Underground State wrote:Someone said Detroit. The closet country to Detroit is South Sudan

No, You are thinking of Ukraine or Kazakhstan

Robtox wrote:I think Russia will win, because Russia is much stronger than Ukraine and Zelensky is saying that the only way to end the war is to talk to Putin. In other words, Ukraine does not support the Russian army.🇷🇺

Ukraine gets like 60% of their annual military expenditure dumped into them each month by the West, and Russia already used at least 40% of their firepower availability in 2022 on Ukraine.

TauriFederation wrote:If I am here, saying that "the Russian propaganda teches us over there" is absurd. Because, we both can see pretty clearly that I do know English well enough.
And this means that I can not only write in English, but I can read too. It is your sites that state the things I mentioned earlier.
On more than one occasion, more than one time I've heard(actually read) about mass shootings and massacres. And usually those people were not carrying pistols, but semi-auto assault riffles or shotguns.
You are talking about class 3 licence. If you are asking me, everybody should be subjected to strict checks to get any gun, not only to acquire class 3 licence. It isn't your right to have a gun. It is privilege. And everyone should be absolutely sure that if you do have a gun, then you are not mentally unstable and won't shoot innocent people with it.
If buying machinegun or minigun is difficult(but not impossible!) and the military has those(and RPG-s, etc.) if they really want to oppress you, don't you think that they could just blow up your entire house with a RPG? And then you are dead. Actually...Except US and some third world countries...I haven't heard about any place with so much shootings. Not only massacres, but the excessive force used by your police too.
Also, you are contradicting yourself. If US is free country and as it is claimed "the land of freedom", why you are so afraid that your military will oppress you?
And actually...Don't you think that you are oppressed even right now? Economically. Americans live lives in debt. Some of them, I can imagine, not by choice. Your education and healthcare is inaccessible to so many people. What do you expect to happen, when people are illiterate and sick? That this won't end with violence?
No, Eastern Europe is not perfect. There are so many things wrong. But our mentality is not like your mentality. I am sure that some of you are fine folks, but not the majority, who prefers to live lives chasing one and only one thing - money.
Even if our hospitals are not as well equipped as yours, more people have access to them. Same for the Universities. You won't find anyone trying to sue you and disputes are usually solved without going to the court. No such things as HOA, no suing for stupid reasons, only to extort money from your victim.
What you need is to change your mentality. Not you specifically. Be more like the Eastern Europeans. And you will be better, you can rest assured.
I think that if the majority of the Americans were like you, Hoffania and etc, the situation in US would be different, much better actually.
But...Why it isn't? Not only in US.... Because...believe it or not...We are all subjugated. Economically. Voiceless.
But... it seems like buying semi-auto riffle to massacre people is actually cheap and easy? From sporting store?
-----
The weapon used to carry out the mass shooting in Uvalde on Tuesday is one all too familiar to Americans and lawmakers who have witnessed mass shootings occur over the past decade.
The Uvalde gunman used an AR-15-style rifle, a popular range of semiautomatic weapons that was purchased from a sporting goods store, to carry out the attack, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott and law enforcement officials said Wednesday.
While the gun control debate amplifies, the overwhelming emotion in Uvalde is grief
UVALDE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL SHOOTING
While the gun control debate amplifies, the overwhelming emotion in Uvalde is grief
This weapon is an AR-15 type called a DDM4 Rifle, which is manufactured by Daniel Defense, The Associated Press reported. The weapon reportedly retails from $400 to $2,000, the AP added.

While officials said the shooter, Salvador Ramos, purchased the gun, ammunition, and another weapon legally, the AR-15 and other guns like it have lingered on the minds of lawmakers for some time in terms of their legality.
----
In 1994, President Bill Clinton signed an assault-weapons ban, which banned the AR-15 and other similar semiautomatic rifles.
After its ban, mass shootings were down in the decade that followed, in comparison to the decade before (1984-94) and the one after (2004-14), NPR reported in 2018.

----
Once the assault-weapons ban expired 10 years later in 2004, gun manufacturers quickly began production and sales rose.
In the 10 years since Sandy Hook, gun laws in the U.S. haven't changed much
AR-15-style semiautomatic weapons are civilian versions of military weapons that gun control advocates say aren't very different.

The AR-15, like its military version, is designed to kill people quickly and in large numbers, hence the term assault-style rifle, gun control advocates told NPR in 2018. They say it has no valid recreational use, and civilians should not be allowed to own them.
-----
https://www.npr.org/2022/05/26/1101274322/uvalde-ar-15-style-rifle-history-shooter-mass-shooting

Lot easier said than done, especially when dealing with dumb capitalist americans

The Draconian tribe of Thepeopl

COPPAtilism wrote:I have bacblower 9000 that pushes into you blows away the bacteria -snip-

I have hay fever. No common cold.

The Ukrainian Shades of COPPAtilism

Thepeopl wrote:I have hay fever. No common cold.

hay is for horses! Wait, I forgot all of the ROs are unicorns, dammit

The Draconian tribe of Thepeopl

COPPAtilism wrote:hay is for horses! Wait, I forgot all of the ROs are unicorns, dammit

Yeah, isn't it ironic that I'm allergic to it?
Oh well, let's make a poll about it!

page=poll/p=187142

Oh, and apparently that wasn't enough, now I also am lactose intolerant.. and allergic to dust mite and stupid people and wool.

The BIG SHOT Republic of Spamtonn

Thepeopl wrote:Yeah, isn't it ironic that I'm allergic to it?
Oh well, let's make a poll about it!

page=poll/p=187142

Oh, and apparently that wasn't enough, now I also am lactose intolerant.. and allergic to dust mite and stupid people and wool.

I got the out there banner :].

The Republican Confederation of Manuelian Empire

Yes, i'm in fact allergic to the silence

The Confederacy of Cheismonia

Rousd wrote:Do you understand that what is happening in Ukraine can be called a war with a stretch. The troops of the Russian Federation are trying to prevent civilian casualties, do not start a massive offensive of the main forces of the army and the destruction of cities. The operation has no aggressive intentions, and even more so the genocide of the local population. The purpose of the operation is to eliminate the regime that threatens the interests of Russia.

Anticipating your "counterarguments". Most of the news about the shelling of Ukrainian cities is fake or the result of the actions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

And besides. They are not going to oppress Ukraine and break its "iron" will. Ukrainians think a lot about themselves and pretend to be martyrs.

literally nothing you've said is true lmao Russia failed miserably at preventing civilian casualties, 100% started a massive offensive with its main forces and completely leveled many cities. Cope harder vatnik.

The Soviet State of TauriFederation

COPPAtilism wrote:Ukraine gets like 60% of their annual military expenditure dumped into them each month by the West

And then tell me that this isn't proxy war. But because Russia can manufacture most stuff in-house, this war can continue indefinitely.
And the more West gives, the more Ukrainians will suffer and the more indebted they will be. Because those money are not gifted, but loaned.
And the Russians will suffer too.

The Confederacy of Cheismonia

Namapia wrote:I mean i can understand they didn't want to just rob people of guns they considered to be a part of their heritage or something and stop mass shootings but couldn't they just give them money in exchange or some other compensation for taking their guns?

Also on the topic of guns- if you want to defend yourself from someone then why can't you just use a taser? like they are easy to get, the guy commiting the murder would need to zap someone and then stab or damage him in other ways, and people can still defend themselves. It also has one bullet in it's clip size ( that's how they are named i guess) and is short ranged so the attacker can be easily overrun by a group of people. It's not ideal solution but it's really hard to pull murdering a lot of people in short span of time using it.

Tasers are absolute garbage as a self defense weapon, carry an actual gun.

TauriFederation wrote:If I am here, saying that "the Russian propaganda teches us over there" is absurd. Because, we both can see pretty clearly that I do know English well enough.
And this means that I can not only write in English, but I can read too. It is your sites that state the things I mentioned earlier.
On more than one occasion, more than one time I've heard(actually read) about mass shootings and massacres. And usually those people were not carrying pistols, but semi-auto assault riffles or shotguns.
You are talking about class 3 licence. If you are asking me, everybody should be subjected to strict checks to get any gun, not only to acquire class 3 licence. It isn't your right to have a gun. It is privilege. And everyone should be absolutely sure that if you do have a gun, then you are not mentally unstable and won't shoot innocent people with it.
If buying machinegun or minigun is difficult(but not impossible!) and the military has those(and RPG-s, etc.) if they really want to oppress you, don't you think that they could just blow up your entire house with a RPG? And then you are dead. Actually...Except US and some third world countries...I haven't heard about any place with so much shootings. Not only massacres, but the excessive force used by your police too.
Also, you are contradicting yourself. If US is free country and as it is claimed "the land of freedom", why you are so afraid that your military will oppress you?
And actually...Don't you think that you are oppressed even right now? Economically. Americans live lives in debt. Some of them, I can imagine, not by choice. Your education and healthcare is inaccessible to so many people. What do you expect to happen, when people are illiterate and sick? That this won't end with violence?
No, Eastern Europe is not perfect. There are so many things wrong. But our mentality is not like your mentality. I am sure that some of you are fine folks, but not the majority, who prefers to live lives chasing one and only one thing - money.
Even if our hospitals are not as well equipped as yours, more people have access to them. Same for the Universities. You won't find anyone trying to sue you and disputes are usually solved without going to the court. No such things as HOA, no suing for stupid reasons, only to extort money from your victim.
What you need is to change your mentality. Not you specifically. Be more like the Eastern Europeans. And you will be better, you can rest assured.
I think that if the majority of the Americans were like you, Hoffania and etc, the situation in US would be different, much better actually.
But...Why it isn't? Not only in US.... Because...believe it or not...We are all subjugated. Economically. Voiceless.
But... it seems like buying semi-auto riffle to massacre people is actually cheap and easy? From sporting store?
-----
The weapon used to carry out the mass shooting in Uvalde on Tuesday is one all too familiar to Americans and lawmakers who have witnessed mass shootings occur over the past decade.
The Uvalde gunman used an AR-15-style rifle, a popular range of semiautomatic weapons that was purchased from a sporting goods store, to carry out the attack, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott and law enforcement officials said Wednesday.
While the gun control debate amplifies, the overwhelming emotion in Uvalde is grief
UVALDE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL SHOOTING
While the gun control debate amplifies, the overwhelming emotion in Uvalde is grief
This weapon is an AR-15 type called a DDM4 Rifle, which is manufactured by Daniel Defense, The Associated Press reported. The weapon reportedly retails from $400 to $2,000, the AP added.

While officials said the shooter, Salvador Ramos, purchased the gun, ammunition, and another weapon legally, the AR-15 and other guns like it have lingered on the minds of lawmakers for some time in terms of their legality.
----
In 1994, President Bill Clinton signed an assault-weapons ban, which banned the AR-15 and other similar semiautomatic rifles.
After its ban, mass shootings were down in the decade that followed, in comparison to the decade before (1984-94) and the one after (2004-14), NPR reported in 2018.

----
Once the assault-weapons ban expired 10 years later in 2004, gun manufacturers quickly began production and sales rose.
In the 10 years since Sandy Hook, gun laws in the U.S. haven't changed much
AR-15-style semiautomatic weapons are civilian versions of military weapons that gun control advocates say aren't very different.

The AR-15, like its military version, is designed to kill people quickly and in large numbers, hence the term assault-style rifle, gun control advocates told NPR in 2018. They say it has no valid recreational use, and civilians should not be allowed to own them.
-----
https://www.npr.org/2022/05/26/1101274322/uvalde-ar-15-style-rifle-history-shooter-mass-shooting

cope sycophant

Amogus imposter sussy baka vent

Question: What colour do you choose when playing amogus?

I play as red. It's sussy but it's my favourite colour.

The Eternal Utopia of New Anarchisticstan

Amogus imposter sussy baka vent wrote:Question: What colour do you choose when playing amogus?

I play as red. It's sussy but it's my favourite colour.

Cyan or green. I'd use purple now.

The Confederacy of Cheismonia

Remember kids: the state will not protect you. you are your own first responder.

The Republican Confederation of Manuelian Empire

Amogus imposter sussy baka vent wrote:Question: What colour do you choose when playing amogus?

I play as red. It's sussy but it's my favourite colour.

i use most times orange or white

The BIG SHOT Republic of Spamtonn

Cheismonia wrote:Remember kids: the state will not protect you. you are your own first responder.

Remember kids: Violence is not the answer. It is a question.

The Union of extinct cultures of Pre-Christian Persecuted People

I believe Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez would become a good president of USA. I mean, I do not agree with her borderline communist leaning at all, but there is a bit of honesty in her which American politicians lack. Donald Trump too was honest and not a politician, hence l, is hated by the cattle class, and unlike him, AOC might have support of other socialist workers. And plus, she is less divisive than trump, so the right wing will not attempt a civil war like it was attempted by the left wing terrorists when trump was president. And I actually believe that she may ensure that usa does not remain a global police of the world, focus on their issues and ensure that they donít impose democracy on any country, ruining it with civil wars and all. World May become peaceful if she become president.

She should run for president in 2028 or 2032, I doubt she will be allowed to run in 2024 as either the incompetent president Biden who won through eloctoral fraud) or his incompetent Vice President Kamala Harris May run.

The Confederacy of Cheismonia

Pre-Christian Persecuted People wrote:I believe Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez would become a good president of USA. I mean, I do not agree with her borderline communist leaning at all, but there is a bit of honesty in her which American politicians lack. Donald Trump too was honest and not a politician, hence l, is hated by the cattle class, and unlike him, AOC might have support of other socialist workers. And plus, she is less divisive than trump, so the right wing will not attempt a civil war like it was attempted by the left wing terrorists when trump was president. And I actually believe that she may ensure that usa does not remain a global police of the world, focus on their issues and ensure that they donít impose democracy on any country, ruining it with civil wars and all. World May become peaceful if she become president.

She should run for president in 2028 or 2032, I doubt she will be allowed to run in 2024 as either the incompetent president Biden who won through eloctoral fraud) or his incompetent Vice President Kamala Harris May run.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

«12. . .10,50310,50410,50510,50610,50710,50810,509. . .11,04311,044»