The Rejected RealmsBoard

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .9,5489,5499,5509,5519,5529,5539,554. . .11,04311,044»
LodgedFromMessages
The Confederacy of Cheismonia

Domacria wrote:I got rejected from a region within 30 minutes and I seriously have no idea why.

did you express dissenting opinions?

The Ukrainian Shades of COPPAtilism

Pre-Christian Persecuted People wrote:Oh dear, did you get cancelled? 🙁If that were the case, especially millionaires and billionaires teenager would not even think of committing suicide or be ever depressed as they consume the most. But weíll, to each his own.

And sure, tech and especially internet is not addicting, that is why we have internet detox centreís across the world. China and South Korea have military styled ones for extreme cases.

A few weeks back, I met Abraham Lincoln, I think I posted here about that. One of the scariest and most vengeful spirit I encountered. Though, still sad that because of that, I was banned from performing this for a year but I deserve the punishment

Thank you for the answers.

The reason people commit suicide is depression, a result of social discrepancies and trauma. The reason why poor countries often have lower suicide rates is 1. Not as many social barriers imposed by other people or the government, and 2. lack of access to things that can quickly kill a human. Also, you didn't really meet Lincoln. You dreamed about it.

The Robot of Hoffania

Question of the Day!
Which season is your favorite?

Aandruzognivia, Thepeopl, Trash of Hell, Yatsunii, and 1 otherSnowisland

Snowisland

COPPAtilism wrote:The reason people commit suicide is depression, a result of social discrepancies and trauma. The reason why poor countries often have lower suicide rates is 1. Not as many social barriers imposed by other people or the government, and 2. lack of access to things that can quickly kill a human. Also, you didn't really meet Lincoln. You dreamed about it.

People also have depression because the modern world has too many things like TVs, radios, cellphones and computers, which never stop dispensing new information, and many of them are bad, which makes people stressed, not causing all the suicides, but increasing the stress of people that are already very stressed because of other things, making them more likely to commit suicide, this does not mean that I don't like the modern world, it is just a consequence of all the good things that it has, also, it is not cool saying that his meeting with Lincoln is a lie, as it is what he believes and you probably will not change his mind, you are just being annoying this way.

The Union of extinct cultures of Pre-Christian Persecuted People

COPPAtilism wrote:The reason people commit suicide is depression, a result of social discrepancies and trauma. The reason why poor countries often have lower suicide rates is 1. Not as many social barriers imposed by other people or the government, and 2. lack of access to things that can quickly kill a human. Also, you didn't really meet Lincoln. You dreamed about it.

Depression, and the things such as social discrepancies. Gee I wonder why, trauma still understandable but they have everting consuming can buy.. wonder why they get depressed and commit suicide when they have everything hmmmÖ 🤔 and are you kidding me about suicides not common in developing countries?

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/suicide-rate-by-country

Honestly, you have a very problematic for you views actually, but since it is your views, I respect that..

And Ha haÖ funnyÖ if nature gives us the chance to meet personally, perhaps you will meet those awful people who are considered heroís in this world and are long dead. However, you need to have strong will and stomach to digest what you see, since it can lead to your nervous breakdown or puking all over or both. And I donít really want to babysit scaredy cats for a few months at least.

Horrorlandian State and Snowisland

via The North Pacific

The Federation of Defense For The World Assembly

nation=defense_for_the_world_assembly/detail=factbook/id=1642206

This Scientific Military Publication is proudly brought to you by The ECC Committee. Remember big brother is always watching you.

Your safety is our concern.
Eliminate.Conceal.Contain
[REDACTED]

Snowisland

Hoffania wrote:Question of the Day!
Which season is your favorite?

Spring and autumn, they are not very hot, nor very cold, they are in the middle, this is why they are good.

Quenbatus

amogus

Fauxia and Snowisland

The Once and Future Delegate of Budgie Snugglers

Snowisland wrote:Spring and autumn, they are not very hot, nor very cold, they are in the middle, this is why they are good.

This. Plus they each have interesting natural attributes - in spring you get to see plants grow, in autumn they go pretty colours. I've gone off winter now I'm older. But I have always hated summer. Ugh.

Snowisland

Snowisland

Quenbatus wrote:amogus

Shut the f*** up, babe, amogus is spinni'n.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXFVo6-dDJA

Doge Land and Quenbatus

The Ukrainian Shades of COPPAtilism

Pre-Christian Persecuted People wrote:Depression, and the things such as social discrepancies. Gee I wonder why, trauma still understandable but they have everting consuming can buy.. wonder why they get depressed and commit suicide when they have everything hmmmÖ 🤔 and are you kidding me about suicides not common in developing countries?

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/suicide-rate-by-country

Honestly, you have a very problematic for you views actually, but since it is your views, I respect that..

And Ha haÖ funnyÖ if nature gives us the chance to meet personally, perhaps you will meet those awful people who are considered heroís in this world and are long dead. However, you need to have strong will and stomach to digest what you see, since it can lead to your nervous breakdown or puking all over or both. And I donít really want to babysit scaredy cats for a few months at least.

A few things.
1. Suicide isn't caused by "things" It's caused by people being streesed by ideas. News and information from the internet and TV is more to blame, not the sciences, healthcare, and other life-promoting institutes. You can't meet spirits outside of dreams. You "meeting" Abraham Lincoln is actually your mind daydreaming, but subconsciously believing that what is happening is physical and real.
5 of the 10 countries are advanced societies with GDP above the global mean (Top 35%). Only two countries (Eswatini, Lesotho) Are in the bottom 33% of the world. 3rd world suicides are less likely to be caused by depression, but more likely to be caused by traditional discrimination

Snowisland

The 我爱动漫和朋友和糖果和可爱的东西和粉红色和绘画和角色扮演 of Yuno1

Slatos Empire wrote:Nope, I've long since associated with them.

Oppy claimed that you and him still DMed and that you were begging to get into his server lol

The Union of extinct cultures of Pre-Christian Persecuted People

COPPAtilism wrote:A few things.
1. Suicide isn't caused by "things" It's caused by people being streesed by ideas. News and information from the internet and TV is more to blame, not the sciences, healthcare, and other life-promoting institutes. You can't meet spirits outside of dreams. You "meeting" Abraham Lincoln is actually your mind daydreaming, but subconsciously believing that what is happening is physical and real.
5 of the 10 countries are advanced societies with GDP above the global mean (Top 35%). Only two countries (Eswatini, Lesotho) Are in the bottom 33% of the world. 3rd world suicides are less likely to be caused by depression, but more likely to be caused by traditional discrimination

Funny, even news is a form of science. And healthcare is known for manipulation and control, especially in the west. And yes, even if my sister is a doctor in one of the best hospitals in the world, I say that. However, that does NOT mean I am not believing in medical or stuff like that. It is just that I am fortunately enlightened to different options if I chose not to get medical help for physical injuries. For any mental issues as well, I know how to balance out norepinephrine, serotonin, dopamine levels etc among many things to ensure there is no depression lol.

Anyways, people of value know all this and use this among many things to control us all, so I will not dwell further as it might lead me to bruise your ego and result in fight, which I donít want to do.

And with regard to reality, you actually do not know the definition of reality, really sorry to say that. In fact, you are being controlled to such an extent, that even if shown something not fitting your view, you will consider yourself riddled with mental illness (popular is schizophrenia) and check yourself in a psychiatric ward. Not your fault though. This is ingrained in you since before you were born and it Might be that you are not worthy of it as you have never encountered it or dismissed it as mental illness. Anyway, your loss, but if possible, just try to seek even 0.5% of Wht I know, and if you are worthy, you would be allowed to have a bit of info.

Have a great day!

The Unofficial Regional Jokester of Ancient Republics

Hoffania wrote:Question of the Day!
Which season is your favorite?

Parsley, it goes good with mashed potatoes.

The Church of Satan wrote:Imagine being Ancient Republics. Cringe. Cringe.

I don't have to imagine. I live through the pain cringe every single day!

The Ukrainian Shades of COPPAtilism

Pre-Christian Persecuted People wrote:Funny, even news is a form of science. And healthcare is known for manipulation and control, especially in the west. And yes, even if my sister is a doctor in one of the best hospitals in the world, I say that. However, that does NOT mean I am not believing in medical or stuff like that. It is just that I am fortunately enlightened to different options if I chose not to get medical help for physical injuries. For any mental issues as well, I know how to balance out norepinephrine, serotonin, dopamine levels etc among many things to ensure there is no depression lol.

Anyways, people of value know all this and use this among many things to control us all, so I will not dwell further as it might lead me to bruise your ego and result in fight, which I donít want to do.

And with regard to reality, you actually do not know the definition of reality, really sorry to say that. In fact, you are being controlled to such an extent, that even if shown something not fitting your view, you will consider yourself riddled with mental illness (popular is schizophrenia) and check yourself in a psychiatric ward. Not your fault though. This is ingrained in you since before you were born and it Might be that you are not worthy of it as you have never encountered it or dismissed it as mental illness. Anyway, your loss, but if possible, just try to seek even 0.5% of Wht I know, and if you are worthy, you would be allowed to have a bit of info.

Have a great day!

1. Just because there is rampant price gouging in the medical field doesn't mean they are trying to kill us. Look at the life expectancy raise in the past 100 years.
The actual definition of schizophrenia is the discoordination of memory, thinking, and lack of interaction in daily activity. I, with a memory and thinking capacity in the 97th percentile, does indeed not have schizophrenia. News is 3 chains away from science; Science->studies->information->distribution->news.
If you looked further into norepinephrine, you would know that it is a stress hormone in the circulatory system, and is barely related to serotonin or dopamine, which control mood and behavior in the nervous system.
The biggest medical disease (not lethal; very hard to cure, just involuntary) is laryngopharyngeal reflux, caused by food going down the esophagus and randomly and unexpectedly coming back up. All foods and drinks are able to trigger it (spicy foods are almost certain to trigger it, though).
I don't care if you bruise my ego, I don't give two craps about it. Now, why mention that I don't know "the true meaning of reality" but not mention what that reality is? That's like talking about a really good book but not mentioning the title...

Snowisland

Yatsunii

i wholeheartedly believe that spongebob is the reason for European Colonialism, the Trans atlantic slave trade, native genocide, segregation, systemic racism, misogyny, apartheid, homophobia, forcing the ppl he colonized into christianity/chatlocism and it makes sense

The Behold His Eye of The Church of Satan

Aivintis, to answer your question about Vuy's flag, I am the one who designed it. ^_^

via The East Pacific

The Interuniversal Civilization of Aivintis

The Church of Satan wrote:Aivintis, to answer your question about Vuy's flag, I am the one who designed it. ^_^

The thought certainly had crossed my mind. Damn, you never miss, do you?

Snowisland

Pre-Christian Persecuted People wrote:snip

COPPAtilism wrote:snip

You could just stop arguing, you have been doing it for more than one day and did not convince eachother of anything, so this discussion seems to be meaningless.

The Dreamers of Visionary Union

Why can't you people ever play nice.

via The South Pacific

The Latios of Doge Land

Snowisland wrote:Shut the f*** up, babe, amogus is spinni'n.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXFVo6-dDJA

this is a masterpiece

The Ukrainian Shades of COPPAtilism

Snowisland wrote:You could just stop arguing, you have been doing it for more than one day and did not convince eachother of anything, so this discussion seems to be meaningless.

We have a history of that here. I find it fun to pick out the flaws in other people's thoughts, just comes naturally to me :P
You are completely free to return the favor and pick out flaws in my thoughts as you wish.

Aandruzognivia and Snowisland



The Union of extinct cultures of Pre-Christian Persecuted People

COPPAtilism wrote:1. Just because there is rampant price gouging in the medical field doesn't mean they are trying to kill us. Look at the life expectancy raise in the past 100 years.
The actual definition of schizophrenia is the discoordination of memory, thinking, and lack of interaction in daily activity. I, with a memory and thinking capacity in the 97th percentile, does indeed not have schizophrenia. News is 3 chains away from science; Science->studies->information->distribution->news.
If you looked further into norepinephrine, you would know that it is a stress hormone in the circulatory system, and is barely related to serotonin or dopamine, which control mood and behavior in the nervous system.
The biggest medical disease (not lethal; very hard to cure, just involuntary) is laryngopharyngeal reflux, caused by food going down the esophagus and randomly and unexpectedly coming back up. All foods and drinks are able to trigger it (spicy foods are almost certain to trigger it, though).
I don't care if you bruise my ego, I don't give two craps about it. Now, why mention that I don't know "the true meaning of reality" but not mention what that reality is? That's like talking about a really good book but not mentioning the title...

Norepinephrine is the main neurotransmitter used by the sympathetic nervous system, which consists of about two dozen sympathetic chain ganglia located next to the spinal cord, plus a set of prevertebral ganglia located in the chest and abdomen. Okay thatís all for biology / pharma class for today lol, for more info, go to the google god. Also bro, it doesnít matter whether you are 97th or 99th. It diminishes with time anyways and having high intelligence does not mean one is of value unless he is used and contributes that way. The one who is of value is someone with an open mind who can explore various things. Also, chizophrenia does not mean a person is not intelligent. In fact, people with high intelligence usually are more vulnerable to this. So you be careful. 🤪

FYI, as a kid, I was diagnosed with LPR. It is not that it is very hard to cure, just requires discipline and dieatary changes, and it can re emerge. It did on me few months back and as a result, I donít eat spicy food at all.

And the reason I didnít explain further is because I am on mobile, canít write big paragraphs every time on mobile, and you are programmed to think me as a cultist even if I tried. If you are interested, I may explain later or if you are meant to know, you will come face to face and get to know.

Snowisland wrote:You could just stop arguing, you have been doing it for more than one day and did not convince eachother of anything, so this discussion seems to be meaningless.

The point of a discussion is to get one ego dominate the other anyways, but I do this to check if there is any deviation from materialistic people.

You are unlucky that quiti is not here. Coppa offended him somehow and quiti tore him a new one and refused to talk to him for a few days even if coppa initiated the chat. 🤣

COPPAtilism and Snowisland

Minskyiv

Domacria wrote:I got rejected from a region within 30 minutes and I seriously have no idea why.

Aww, that sucks. Many of us were too. But that doesn't mean anything, because you're not in that region anymore. Welcome :)

The Robot of Hoffania

Visionary Union wrote:Why can't you people ever play nice.

Donít play nice! Be mean!

Aandruzognivia and Yatsunii

«12. . .9,5489,5499,5509,5519,5529,5539,554. . .11,04311,044»