The North PacificBoard

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .85,56485,56585,56685,56785,56885,56985,570. . .89,26889,269»
LodgedFromMessages
The Armed Republic of Therro

So do I want to know what stupidity is currently occurring on this RMB right now?

The Federal Republic of Austro-Bavarian States

The Austro Germanic Union wrote:Thatís not an answer, just a deflection,

North Jus Intius wrote:Directly from the south side of the source.

If you could give a real answer that would be great.

The Borderlands of North Jus Intius

Austro-Bavarian States wrote:If you could give a real answer that would be great.

Why, so you can attempt to doxx me or my source and stalk their families? Get out of here.

The Supreme thingy thing of Jakit

Lemsrow wrote:I kinda remember you.

Same here. I remember me you and someone else tried to make our own sim other than the region sim.



The Federal Republic of Austro-Bavarian States

North Jus Intius wrote:Why, so you can attempt to doxx me or my source and stalk their families? Get out of here.

I would try to disprove your source because that is how an argument works. Also it isnít exactly very nice to assume that everyone is a stalker. If someone wants to publish an article they have the right to do so.

The Borderlands of North Jus Intius

Austro-Bavarian States wrote:I would try to disprove your source because that is how an argument works. Also it isnít exactly very nice to assume that everyone is a stalker.

Ok Mr. Strawman.

Scavikuro

Therro wrote:So do I want to know what stupidity is currently occurring on this RMB right now?

I don't know, dude...

The Federal Republic of Austro-Bavarian States

North Jus Intius wrote:Ok Mr. Strawman.

Nobody was even asking for your source. We were asking for you to give a straight answer rather than a deflection.

The Grand Felinocracy of Slugistan

Austro-Bavarian States wrote:Back when I lived in Sweden (where I lived from the time I was born until 3 years ago) I used to love meatballs.

Now, from your post, I presume you hate the arfin' things.

The Jim and Tim Creator of Hiyzis

Murderous Thief and Tea drinking guy is back!



The Federal Republic of Austro-Bavarian States

Slugistan wrote:Now, from your post, I presume you hate the arfin' things.

I still like meatballs when I go to Sweden to visit my family. The ones in America are lower quality. In addition, Americans put them in spaghetti which I dislike. I prefer them with boiled potatoes and lingonberry jam.

The Allied States of Solaria Alliance

It was June 28th - just another day in the democracy-loving peace-keeping liberty-defending halls of the General Staff Office of the SSTO. A number of delegations assigned to the Supreme Command by every member state (and even the Merian Republics, who got to watch the show) came together to discuss the alliance's issues and concerns, a number of which had been piling up in the last weeks.

First off: a joint SSTO military base within Meria, which would pave the way for collaboration and integration of the nation's armed forces into the wider alliance. The proposal, however, did meet one point of resistance when the potential of raising tensions in the Usonean region (mainly controlled by autocracies and dictatorships) was brought up by one of the delegates. A small debate ensued where-in the main defense for the base was that, in the end, Meria is a sovereign country and as such has the right to make military agreements with whomever they choose. The vote ended in favour of the construction of the base, the first of its kind - a landmark in the process of military collaboration in the SSTO.

Second: a request from Canineia to be granted observer status. This issue immediately became a hot topic for the attending council, which reviewed both the history and the current political situation of Canineia. It seemed like the request for observer status was just about to be denied when a new deal between members of several delegations was carved out: conditional observer status. A proposal would be forwarded back to Canineia, offering to grant them observer status but only if citizens and officials of the UCCR and the Frontin Empire were to be denied access to any SSTO postings and documents, as well as a more stringent program upon the two offending states, where they would be made to work with core SSTO delegates to resolve their democratic deficiencies. In the end, an agreement was narrowly made to send this proposed deal to the Canineian government, where it'd be up to them to decide if they still wanted to join under these terms or not.

Third: a full membership application from the nation of Martierra. Compared to the last two, this issue was almost summarily approved by the delegations, with unanimous approval across all sides. Being a fellow East Osean nation, where the main powers of the SSTO rested, as well as having a respected democratic tradition, this nation was welcomed with virtually no opposition, and their government even received an invitation to attend a formal signing ceremony in Nova Terra, much like other members had done prior as they joined.

SSTO Supreme Command
General Staff Office, Nova Terra, Olympia, Solarian Alliance

To the La Sala de las Cuidades and any other concerned parties:

Your application for membership has been reviewed, and we are delighted to inform your nation's government that Martierra meets all necessary requirements to join the Saldanha Security Treaty Organization. Furthermore, as per recent vote, delegations from all member states have unanimously agreed to allow Martierra in as a full member. Given this news, we would like to invite a diplomatic delegation to the capital of Nova Terra so that Martierra may officially sign the treaty and become the seventh member of our growing alliance.

We thank you and your people for placing your faith in the SSTO. May the Torch of Freedom light the long way ahead of us.

Signed,
The SSTO Command Council

Polotsk rus

So, hows all yalls nights?

The Federal Republic of Austro-Bavarian States

Polotsk rus wrote:So, hows all yalls nights?

I get to have some smulpaj tonight so thatís a plus.

Polotsk rus

Austro-Bavarian States wrote:I get to have some smulpaj tonight so thatís a plus.

I dunno what that is but nice! Hope you enjoy it. I got a pack of snacks and 3 cups of coffee.

The Jim and Tim Creator of Hiyzis

Anyone want another episode of Jim and Tim?

via The South Pacific

The Grand Council Obliterator of Marainta

Hiyzis wrote:Anyone want another episode of Jim and Tim?

Jack and Mac?

The Jim and Tim Creator of Hiyzis

Marainta wrote:Jack and Mac?

No, Jim and Tim

The Federal Republic of Austro-Bavarian States

Polotsk rus wrote:I dunno what that is but nice! Hope you enjoy it. I got a pack of snacks and 3 cups of coffee.

Itís basically a crumb pie made with any in season berries. We make a crumbly dough that we bake into a crust. My aunt is coming over tonight from Sweden and she will be staying with my family for 5 days. I might be less active in the next five days so I can make the most of my time with her. I will try to stay updated though.

Polotsk rus

Austro-Bavarian States wrote:Itís basically a crumb pie made with any in season berries. We make a crumbly dough that we bake into a crust. My aunt is coming over tonight from Sweden and she will be staying with my family for 5 days. I might be less active in the next five days so I can make the most of my time with her. I will try to stay updated though.

Nice. Have fun, family is always great.

The Empire of Vennaskondia

shorturl.at/rxQ18

The Imperial Federation of The Austro Germanic Union

North Jus Intius wrote:Why, so you can attempt to doxx me or my source and stalk their families? Get out of here.

No source = no good argument.
All it signifies is that youíre just pulling stuff from nowhere.

The ✠ Grand Empire ✠ of Friently

Kandorith wrote:
.

Sure it's more fleshed out than the complete cliche, but this part I have extreme problems with. You have Flemish and Dutch as one of your main parts of your nation... they loathe the Germans and Austrians, they really do and let's not even start on the Wallonians and the French. From there comes their own inter-rivalry. The Dutch, Flemish, Wallonians, Germans and the French will never be that close together and will never accept each other's rule. - but that is just in my opinion and experience.

Lol the dutch dont hate germans

T. Dutch

The Windy Skies of Neptunian Military Administration
Polotsk rus
«12. . .85,56485,56585,56685,56785,56885,56985,570. . .89,26889,269»