The North PacificBoard

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .84,26084,26184,26284,26384,26484,26584,266. . .85,56585,566»
LodgedFromMessages
The Sarchenya-Kommune Föderatiön of Lemsrow

Albaniastaan wrote:B-but.. you helped me kill our vice president who was a capitalist, and now you're against the Dictatorship?-

Ja!

The Commonwealth of Newlandia of the Nuctornional

Albaniastaan wrote:B-but.. you helped me kill our vice president who was a capitalist, and now you're against the Dictatorship?-

Sometimes It's complicated

The Mighty Dictatorship of Albaniastaan

Lemsrow wrote:Ja!

Silence Lemsrow, this is why we executed your people inside of Albaniastaan first- I mean we deported them all- yeah...

The Constitutional Monarchy of Olenegorsk

Albaniastaan wrote:B-but.. you helped me kill our vice president who was a capitalist, and now you're against the Dictatorship?-

No.
This Is False Information.

The Mighty Dictatorship of Albaniastaan
The Sarchenya-Kommune Föderatiön of Lemsrow

Albaniastaan wrote:Silence Lemsrow, this is why we executed your people inside of Albaniastaan first- I mean we deported them all- yeah...

Silence incompetent bird.

Autodale does it better than you. (Watch the Autodale series to get it, it’s quite nice!)

The Mighty Dictatorship of Albaniastaan

Lemsrow wrote:Silence incompetent bird.

Autodale does it better than you. (Watch the Autodale series to get it, it’s quite nice!)

(Lmao this made me laugh)

incompetence bird?! where were you when we were slaying your people? You are as guilty as we are for their execution, there were 3k you know, we deported 2.7k back but have you ever wondered where the others are?

The Constitutional Monarchy of Olenegorsk

Albaniastaan wrote:nation=albaniastaan/detail=factbook/id=1705100

No, My Secret Document Is False..

The Sarchenya-Kommune Föderatiön of Lemsrow

Albaniastaan wrote:(Lmao this made me laugh)

incompetence bird?! where were you when we were slaying your people? You are as guilty as we are for their execution, there were 3k you know, we deported 2.7k back but have you ever wondered where the others are?

In another universe? (Referring to our canon place.)

I assume… fertilizer. (Referring to the 300~ people not yet deported.)

The Mighty Dictatorship of Albaniastaan

Olenegorsk wrote:No, My Secret Document Is False..

Friendly reminder that we are both part of a greater alliance, an invasion to our land would be considered a war crime

The Sarchenya-Kommune Föderatiön of Lemsrow

Albaniastaan wrote:Friendly reminder that we are both part of a greater alliance, an invasion to our land would be considered a war crime

Clearly this incompetent dictator doesn’t know loyalty. You all should unally him.

Anyways, someone want tea?



The Mighty Dictatorship of Albaniastaan

Lemsrow wrote:Clearly this incompetent dictator doesn’t know loyalty. You all should unally him.

Anyways, someone want tea?

Incompetent huh? laughs we will see how incompetent we are in 5 minutes, not saying much just something will happen...

(Not an invasion btw)

The Sarchenya-Kommune Föderatiön of Lemsrow

Albaniastaan wrote:Incompetent huh? laughs we will see how incompetent we are in 5 minutes, not saying much just something will happen...

(Not an invasion btw)

I’ll just snatch your President Quinmar Frost.

The Unicorns have taken over of Aerilia

Newlandia of the Nuctornional wrote:Evil League has gotten you a private jet to get to London

Ooh how fancy! :D

I might go touring the countryside of UK first. Then go to the tower of London, and ask to steal the Crown Jewels

I don't see no reason why they would say no. Imagine the money you could get from the insurance?



The Mighty Dictatorship of Albaniastaan

Lemsrow wrote:I’ll just snatch your President Quinmar Frost.

Unfortunately he's not in the country rn.

Albaniastaan transmission

today 400 heads appeared on La Plaza De La Paz, the government say all of them were Lemsrow citizens who went into Albaniastaan for one reason or another, however they were killed during the genocide

The Sarchenya-Kommune Föderatiön of Lemsrow

Albaniastaan wrote:Unfortunately he's not in the country rn.

Albaniastaan transmission

today 400 heads appeared on La Plaza De La Paz, the government say all of them were Lemsrow citizens who went into Albaniastaan for one reason or another, however they were killed during the genocide

Smells like war, so war it is.

The Commonwealth of Newlandia of the Nuctornional

Aerilia wrote:Ooh how fancy! :D

I might go touring the countryside of UK first. Then go to the tower of London, and ask to steal the Crown Jewels

I don't see no reason why they would say no. Imagine the money you could get from the insurance?

As you are landing in London, the Board has called. "Don't do any funny business, get the crown and out before your preacious one get an electric shock!"

The Mighty Dictatorship of Albaniastaan

Lemsrow wrote:Smells like war, so war it is.

War? Not at all, we are going to give you the bodies of the deceased as a sign of peace

The United Socialist States of Creniciapla

War i love war :)

The Holy Red to Purple Roll of Tape

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I'm alive if anyone cared!

The Commonwealth of Newlandia of the Nuctornional

Albaniastaan wrote:War? Not at all, we are going to give you the bodies of the deceased as a sign of peace

More like a sign on war

The Sarchenya-Kommune Föderatiön of Lemsrow

Albaniastaan wrote:War? Not at all, we are going to give you the bodies of the deceased as a sign of peace

I declare war. I’d not spare a few minutes saying I did.

The United Socialist States of Creniciapla

Lemsrow wrote:I declare war. I’d not spare a few minutes saying I did.

=0

The Mighty Dictatorship of Albaniastaan

Lemsrow wrote:I declare war. I’d not spare a few minutes saying I did.

We will loose but not without a fight, we may be occupied but not without resisting.

mobilizes army in defence position

The Great Empire of Kandorith

Lemsrow wrote:Correct me if I’m wrong, Japanese?

Nah, Kandorese.

{{WIP}}

Kandorese

    Kandorese

    宮来語
    Kanyorigo



    Native to Kandorith

    Ethnicity Kandorese

    Native speakers 2,5 billion (2018)

    Language family Kanonic

    Early forms Kai Kandorese

    • Early Middle Kandorese

    • Late Middle Kandorese

    • Early Modern Kandorese

    • Kandorese



    Writing system Kandorese characters

    Signed form(s) Signed Kandorese

    Official status

    Official
    language in
    Kandorith


    Language codes

    ISO 639-1 kn

    ISO 639-2 kan

    ISO 639-3 kan

    Kandorese (宮来語 Kanyorigo [kaɲyoriɡo]) is a language spoken by about 2,5 billion people, primarily in Kandorith, where it is the national language. It is a member of the Kanonic (or Kandorese-Meiji) language family, and its relation to other languages, such as Meiijo, is debated. Kandorese has been grouped with language families such as Juyu, Yiang and Hongo, but none of these proposals has gained widespread acceptance.

    Little is known about the Kandorese prehistory, or when it first appeared in the lands of Kandorith. Yiangesse documents from the 1st and 2nd century recorded a few Kandorese words, but substantial texts did not appear until the 6th and 7th century.

    Monographs

    Digraphs

    a

    i

    u

    e

    o

    ya

    yu

    yo


    a


    i


    u


    e


    o

    K


    ka


    ki


    ku


    ke


    ko

    ちょ
    kya

    ちゃ
    kyu

    ちゅ
    kyo

    S


    sa


    shi


    su


    se


    so

    けょ
    sha

    けゃ
    shu

    けゅ
    sho

    T


    ta


    chi


    tsu


    te


    to

    きょ
    cha

    きゃ
    chu

    きゅ
    cho

    N


    na


    ni


    nu


    ne


    no

    なょ
    nya

    なゃ
    nyu

    なゅ
    nyo

    H


    ha


    hi


    fu


    he


    ho

    しょ
    hya


    hyu


    hyo

    M


    ma


    mi


    mu


    me


    mo

    りょ
    mya

    りゃ
    myu

    りゅ
    myo

    Y


    ya


    Yu


    Yo

    R


    ra


    ri


    ru


    re


    ro

    をょ
    rya

    をゃ
    ryu

    をゅ
    ryo

    W


    wa


    wi


    we


    wo

    *

    n

    geminate consonant

    reduplicates and unvoices

    (reduplicates and voices)


    n
    [ɴ m n ɲ ŋ ɰ̃]

    Monographs

    Digraphs

    a

    i

    u

    e

    o

    ya

    yu

    yo

    G


    ga


    gi


    gu


    ge


    go

    ぢょ
    gya

    ぢゃ
    gyu

    ぢゅ
    gyo

    Z


    za


    ji


    zu


    ze


    zo

    げょ
    ja

    げゃ
    ju

    げゅ
    jo

    D


    da


    ji


    zu


    de


    do

    ぎょ
    ja

    ぎゃ
    ju

    ぎゅ
    jo

    B


    ba


    bi


    bu


    be


    bo

    びょ
    bya

    びゃ
    byu

    びゅ
    byo

    P


    pa


    pi


    pu


    pe


    po

    びょ
    pya

    びゃ
    pyu

    びゅ
    pyo

Read dispatch

Still a heavy work in progress and I lost my dictionary with 800 words or so in a previous HDD crash.

«12. . .84,26084,26184,26284,26384,26484,26584,266. . .85,56585,566»