The League of Conservative Nations Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .9,8229,8239,8249,8259,8269,8279,828. . .9,9169,917»
LodgedFromMessages
The Constitutional Republic of Iandrul
The United Peoples Democratic RE of New Makasta

Iandrul wrote:Good morning everyone

GOOD MRNIGN ow art ya doin?

The Borderlands of South Alderton

New Makasta wrote:me irl after I wacth one parger U video becaiuse it was just so stipued after the ad

1) learn how to spell. LMAO. How old are you?

2) Damn, thought y'all were Conservative...

r/FacePalm 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

The United Commonwealths of Gagium

South Alderton wrote:1) learn how to spell. LMAO. How old are you?

2) Damn, thought y'all were Conservative...

r/FacePalm 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

R/wholesome r/bigchungus r/dankmemes r/keanureeves

The United Provinces of The Furbish Islands

South Alderton wrote:1) learn how to spell. LMAO. How old are you?

2) Damn, thought y'all were Conservative...

r/FacePalm 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

1) oldr then u prboabyl.

2) Msot ofu s arent. If ur loking for an echo chabmer adb/r a saed spac efrom teb big bad lfet ur in the wrong region.

3) Imagine complaining abut spleling abd syaing "y'akl'

Neo polisophos

Laws have been enacted to bring Neo Polisophos into compliance with the World Assembly resolution Gay Panic defense Ban.

*Fortnite dance*

Neo polisophos

South Alderton wrote:1) learn how to spell. LMAO. How old are you?

2) Damn, thought y'all were Conservative...

r/FacePalm 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

Ah, yes, how could we forget that PragerU is a perfect synonym for conservatism?



The Wrong way concurance of Greater Sacramento

South Alderton wrote:1) learn how to spell. LMAO. How old are you?

2) Damn, thought y'all were Conservative...

r/FacePalm 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

Correct me if I'm wrong but isnt Makasta is dyslexic? Either way still probably older than you.



Neo polisophos

Greater Sacramento wrote:Correct me of I'm wrong but isnt Makasta is dyslexic? Either way still probably older than you.

As you can easily infer from their dislike of PragerU, they must be a commie. And, as the very wise saying goes, "If you are not a commie at 20, you have no heart. If you are not a conservative at 40, you are brainless." We can only conclude that Makasta is very young, indeed, and has yet to accumulate the knowledge, facts and logic to understand content of as high IQ as PragerU's.

The Wrong way concurance of Greater Sacramento

Neo polisophos wrote:As you can easily infer from their dislike of PragerU, they must be a commie. And, as the very wise saying goes, "If you are not a commie at 20, you have no heart. If you are not a conservative at 40, you are brainless." We can only conclude that Makasta is very young, indeed, and has yet to accumulate the knowledge, facts and logic to understand content of as high IQ as PragerU's.

Indeed one must have been fully developed to understand that the left is very mean and that their philosophy works. They actually made a video on how the free market can solve the USA's energy need, it worked perfectly in Texas! Thus we must always watch insecure men complain about transgenders as political philosophy

The Serene State of Quebecshire

South Alderton wrote:1) learn how to spell. LMAO. How old are you?

2) Damn, thought y'all were Conservative...

r/FacePalm 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

Welcome, Mr. Alderton!

Our region is a mix of people of many ideologies, conservative and not. While our region was founded exclusively by conservatives, over time people change and new people get involved who also change, and we saw no reason to ostracize any members of our community because of the contributions they had made here. Five years is an awfully long time, so the region isn't the same as it was when it was founded. This openness to any ideology is noted in our recruitment telegram.

That said, conservative or not, PragerU is a total joke.

The Serene State of Quebecshire

The Furbish Islands wrote:1) oldr then u prboabyl.

2) Msot ofu s arent. If ur loking for an echo chabmer adb/r a saed spac efrom teb big bad lfet ur in the wrong region.

3) Imagine complaining abut spleling abd syaing "y'akl'

There is no reason to mock newcomers. The region does have conservative in the name. If you can't at least explain respectfully before going down that road, don't say anything until after other people have given them that explanation and the chance to see it.

The Empire of Slavic-People
The Neo Powerian Republic of Dragons of Power

South Alderton wrote:1) learn how to spell. LMAO. How old are you?

2) Damn, thought y'all were Conservative...

r/FacePalm 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

cringe post.

The Neo Powerian Republic of Dragons of Power

Slavic-People wrote:hello

Hello! Welcome to the LCN! How are you?

The Empire of Slavic-People

Dragons of Power wrote:Hello! Welcome to the LCN! How are you?

Good! You

The Neo Powerian Republic of Dragons of Power

Slavic-People wrote:Good! You

I'm glad that you're doing well, and good as well.

The Borderlands of South Alderton

The Furbish Islands wrote:1) oldr then u prboabyl.

2) Msot ofu s arent. If ur loking for an echo chabmer adb/r a saed spac efrom teb big bad lfet ur in the wrong region.

3) Imagine complaining abut spleling abd syaing "y'akl'

I couldn't read half of that. Seriously, what kind of device are you typing on?

Dragons of Power wrote:cringe post.

Cringe post? That's an opinion, not a fact, just letting you know.

Quebecshire wrote:There is no reason to mock newcomers. The region does have conservative in the name. If you can't at least explain respectfully before going down that road, don't say anything until after other people have given them that explanation and the chance to see it.

Well thank you, I kind of understand now, but are there any actual Conservatives here? Is this place majority Conservative?

Quebecshire wrote:Welcome, Mr. Alderton!

Our region is a mix of people of many ideologies, conservative and not. While our region was founded exclusively by conservatives, over time people change and new people get involved who also change, and we saw no reason to ostracize any members of our community because of the contributions they had made here. Five years is an awfully long time, so the region isn't the same as it was when it was founded. This openness to any ideology is noted in our recruitment telegram.

That said, conservative or not, PragerU is a total joke.

And nice to know you weren't mocking the politics. Just the channel, maybe the people.

The Serene State of Quebecshire

South Alderton wrote:Well thank you, I kind of understand now, but are there any actual Conservatives here? Is this place majority Conservative?

Couldn't tell you number-wise, there are definitely plenty of moderate to right-wing people here, though. And the conservatives we do have a range from moderate to much more traditional types.

South Alderton wrote:And nice to know you weren't mocking the politics. Just the channel, maybe the people.

Oh, I'll mock all of the above in regards to PragerU. It's a very unsavoury organization.



The Kingdom of Reshwe

ytsas iksan se devwi' hen reshwe ( tlhaq, reshwe qeylis les isse lyks) issa ia rigle naejot rhaenagon ao. Ondoso se ˝uhoso isse reshwe emi izula qatlh qel (morol, trigedasleng, qaryoq se Mesh) yn kostan ydragon te ra' je.

Heia ai laik heda kom Reshwe (leyos ine reshwe sei reshwe trigedasleng) meika's slak. Gon wonwe reshwe gada in fou fousfou sleng(morol, trigedasleng, shpani, Mesh) ba ai na chichop gonsaleng.

Hola, yo soy el lider de Reshwe, un honor conocerlos al fin. En Reshwe tenemos cuatroidiomas oficiales (Morol, Trigedasleng, espa˝ol y Mesh) pero bueno hablar ingles.

Elei amin naa i' cora en' reshwe nai oment- lle. E' reshwe lye caela gou cim lekh (morol, trigedasleng, slepoo ar' mesh) nan' amin polan quet e' gonsle

Hello I am the leder of Reshwe nice to meet you all. In Reshwe we have four official languages (Morol, Trigedasleng, spanish and Mesh) but i can talk english also.



The Serene State of Quebecshire

North American Imperial State please forward any warnings about concerning/liability-causing type players to our out-of-character administrators. They are Eminople, Terranihil, and myself. Airing them on the RMB is inappropriate and it is not wise to expose that information to others before it can be reviewed. Thank you. For those reasons I have suppressed your post, but it is still noted.

via Isle Of Wooloo Kingdom

The Monarcho Federlist Empire of North American Imperial State

Quebecshire wrote:North American Imperial State please forward any warnings about liable players to our out-of-character administrators. They are Eminople, Terranihil, and myself. Airing them on the RMB is inappropriate and it is not wise to expose that information to others before it can be reviewed. Thank you. For those reasons I have suppressed your post, but it is still noted.

Alright, will keep that in meine

Creeperopolis, Quebecshire, and United departments of europe

The Serene State of Quebecshire

Reshwe wrote:-snip-

English might be better, I'm having trouble translating this.

The Serene State of Quebecshire

North American Imperial State wrote:Alright, will keep that in meine

If you could contact me on Discord at Cubic#1608 and provide a report on him, I will take action on it as soon as possible, assuming it is actionable.

«12. . .9,8229,8239,8249,8259,8269,8279,828. . .9,9169,917»