The Everlasting Kawaii EmpireBoard

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12345. . .6566»
LodgedFromMessages
The May Lord have mercy upon you of Pand0ra

Yende wrote:Hey guys

Welcome back comrade!

The May Lord have mercy upon you of Pand0ra

Welcome Sunokari!

The DN-A Reborn of Loush Land Chairman

My work has done in The republic of india

The May Lord have mercy upon you of Pand0ra

Loush Land Chairman wrote:My work has done in The republic of india

Welcome back!
and Welcome back Tsunotami!

The Terrain PULL UP of Panther M10

Hello.

The May Lord have mercy upon you of Pand0ra
The Neko Witchess Union of Echidona

Panther M10 wrote:Hello.

Hi hi~

The Terrain PULL UP of Panther M10

Pand0ra wrote:Welcome Panther M10!

Uh this is actually just a diplomatic nation. The embassy with The Vincence Empire was closed. I send out diplomatic nations to all severed regions.

The Terrain PULL UP of Panther M10

Looks like a puppet farm.

The May Lord have mercy upon you of Pand0ra

Panther M10 wrote:Uh this is actually just a diplomatic nation. The embassy with The Vincence Empire was closed. I send out diplomatic nations to all severed regions.

Vantria Olvos

The Democratic Socialist States of Vantria Olvos
The May Lord have mercy upon you of Pand0ra

We were very sorry about the closure, our leader and his sisters unite here. So we decided to stop the previous region and continue growing this place

The Terrain PULL UP of Panther M10

Pand0ra wrote:We were very sorry about the closure, our leader and his sisters unite here. So we decided to stop the previous region and continue growing this place

Err ok. Thank you.

The Neko Witchess Union of Echidona

>:3 they're doing it again

Is this obvious

The May Lord have mercy upon you of Pand0ra

Echidona wrote:>:3 they're doing it again

Who?

Echidona and Is this obvious

The Neko Witchess Union of Echidona

Pand0ra wrote:Who?

Tsunotami nation! And now they're depart to the Rejected Realms

Is this obvious

The May Lord have mercy upon you of Pand0ra

Echidona wrote:Tsunotami nation! And now they're depart to the Rejected Realms

Let them be

Echidona and Is this obvious



Alwindia

... This is the only region I can think of to get exiled , Hello commie now don't get suprise and just immediately ba- *dodges Shovel* dude chill I will not criticize your opinions in this region im just here for 3 days till I can get back to TWC

Is this obvious

Alwindia wrote:... This is the only region I can think of to get exiled , Hello commie now don't get suprise and just immediately ba- *dodges Shovel* dude chill I will not criticize your opinions in this region im just here for 3 days till I can get back to TWC

Oh.. hello again..

Alwindia

Is this obvious wrote:Oh.. hello again..

If you ask what I got exiled for its because im far right in my idealogy or what people mostly call "nazi" Even though i hate hitler



Is this obvious

Alwindia wrote:If you ask what I got exiled for its because im far right in my idealogy or what people mostly call "nazi" Even though i hate hitler

But you didn’t get exiled, you said you were taking a ‘voluntary break’ , which one is it?

Alwindia

Is this obvious wrote:But you didn’t get exiled, you said you were taking a ‘voluntary break’ , which one is it?

Ik but for me its exile because I did it so I hoped to not get banned

Alwindia

Because literally half the region was against me

Alwindia

And it was also a voluntary break yes I wanted to get away from chaos for once

Is this obvious

Alwindia wrote:Ik but for me its exile because I did it so I hoped to not get banned

But in that context it doesn’t matter what you think, it isn’t exile.

«12345. . .6566»