The Everlasting Kawaii EmpireBoard

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .14151617181920. . .6566»
LodgedFromMessages
The Neko-Loushinist Dictatorship of Loush Land

New Pekoland wrote:Hmm... I was talking about an NS Fantasy Nations Rp but sure, just not too dark though lol, + I suggest that races should not be just humans, there should be elves, dwarves, orcs, druids, etc races. Loush Land what do you think?

ah great ideas, why not

via The Roleplay Hole

The Superior shogunate of North Rushmor

Gurkland wrote:Continuously? When i did that before?

Gurkland wrote:Whale fishing is more dangerous as it was proven that one whale is worth thousands of trees in carbon sequestration.What human nature? Makes no sense, fish is an expensive food and most people don't eat it as it is full of bones anyway

Here.

The Neko-Loushinist Dictatorship of Loush Land

North Rushmor wrote:Here.

thats must be just his habit, let him be :v

via The Roleplay Hole

The Superior shogunate of North Rushmor

Loush Land wrote:thats must be just his habit, let him be :v

It can get annoying.

Know what.

Screw it.

Iím already in a bad mood and I donít need it getting even worse.



The Grand Empire of New Pekoland

Gurkland wrote:Snip

Uhh.. no they aren't elven races bcs they're different, Dwarves are human but shorter and have a habit of Building and stuff, while as orcs they're like Ancient Germanian Tribes, but with a pig-faced structure, so think again, and elves are Fairies but with no wings but can still do magic and lived the longest than any of us can type

Loush Land wrote:ah great ideas, why not

aight then, lets began process, TEKE's FIRST RP!!!!!!

North Rushmor wrote:It can get annoying.

Know what.

Screw it.

Iím already in a bad mood and I donít need it getting even worse.

Just ignored him, he even get it wrong when he say about both being elven race, His/her/its eyes must have been seeing through a minus 100000 lens glass lol

The Shogunate of Rushmor

New Pekoland wrote:Uhh.. no they aren't elven races bcs they're different, Dwarves are human but shorter and have a habit of Building and stuff, while as orcs they're like Ancient Germanian Tribes, but with a pig-faced structure, so think again, and elves are Fairies but with no wings but can still do magic and lived the longest than any of us can type
aight then, lets began process, TEKE's FIRST RP!!!!!!

Just ignored him, he even get it wrong when he say about both being elven race, His/her/its eyes must have been seeing through a minus 100000 lens glass lol

Yeah.

Isnít the idea that orcs are elves created by Tolkien or something?

The Grand Empire of New Pekoland

Rushmor wrote:Yeah.

Isnít the idea that orcs are elves created by Tolkien or something?

Hmm no clue but according to Wikipedia

"In The Silmarillion, Orcs are East Elves (Avari) enslaved, tortured, and bred by Morgoth (as Melkor became known); they "multiplied" like Elves and Men. ... Or, they were "beasts of humanized shape", possibly, Tolkien wrote, Elves mated with beasts, and later Men.
"

The Shogunate of Rushmor

New Pekoland wrote:Hmm no clue but according to Wikipedia

"In The Silmarillion, Orcs are East Elves (Avari) enslaved, tortured, and bred by Morgoth (as Melkor became known); they "multiplied" like Elves and Men. ... Or, they were "beasts of humanized shape", possibly, Tolkien wrote, Elves mated with beasts, and later Men.
"

Yeah seems right.

But this isnít Lord of the rings or The Hobbit.

The Grand Empire of New Pekoland

Rushmor wrote:Yeah seems right.

But this isnít Lord of the rings or The Hobbit.

Almost like The Lord of the Rings, they described that orcs are orcs and Elf as Elves and dwarves are dwarves

The Neko-Loushinist Dictatorship of Loush Land

Announcement:
Today we'll launched our brand new roleplay company from The Everlasting Kawaii Empire! Please give a cheerful applause!
*claps*
This roleplay company will bring us to the next level of activity, so yeah those who feel bored doing NS thing nowadays are worth to try this roleplay from this company!

Members of the roleplay company:
Rushmor - Founding Nation
North Rushmor - Executor
New Pekoland - Contributor
and members

Once again, give them a big applause!
*claps*
May The Roleplay Hole lasted for ages!

Thank you!

via The Roleplay Hole

The Superior shogunate of North Rushmor

Loush Land wrote:Announcement:
Today we'll launched our brand new roleplay company from The Everlasting Kawaii Empire! Please give a cheerful applause!
*claps*
This roleplay company will bring us to the next level of activity, so yeah those who feel bored doing NS thing nowadays are worth to try this roleplay from this company!

Members of the roleplay company:
Rushmor - Founding Nation
North Rushmor - Executor
New Pekoland - Contributor
and members

Once again, give them a big applause!
*claps*
May The Roleplay Hole lasted for ages!

Thank you!

:D

via The Jewel Robotox Nations

The Imperial Autocracy of New Yi Empire

Rushmor wrote:I tend to find that politics usually cause arguments among my friends so no thanks.

Its rp. Not irl

The Shogunate of Rushmor

New Yi Empire wrote:Its rp. Not irl

Ok good.



via The Jewel Robotox Nations

The Imperial Autocracy of New Yi Empire

Rushmor wrote:Ok good.

Wanna join

The Shogunate of Rushmor

New Yi Empire wrote:Wanna join

No thank you.

The Kingdom of Phaialee

Happy Thanksgiving!

The Twice revived of Commodore 64

This is a globalized message from the Voice of the Keepermaster.

These days are when the complaint lines are shutdown:
Holiday Shutdown(December 24th-January 1st)
Martin Luther King Jr. Day (3rd Monday of January which can be from January 15th-21st) *
Presidents' Day (3rd Monday in Feburary, can be in between 15th to 21st) *
Memorial Day (Last Monday in May, can be from 25th to 31st) *
Independence Day (July 4th)
Labor Day (first Monday of September, which can be from the 1st to 7th) *

N-Day
Columbus Day (second Monday in October, can be from the 8th to the 14th) *
Z-Day
Termination of Hostilities with Bluecrown Keep (November 1st)
Rememberance of the Achievements of the Removed** (November 8th)
Thanksgiving in the US(4th Thursday in November, can be from the 22nd to the 28th) *

* All Days mentioned in this entry are days when the complaint lines are shutdown.
Blue means IRL holiday.
** Some Delete-On-Sight Users have contributed to this site.

During all these listed days, Verchy Keeper Complaint Center's TG box will not be checked and your complaint will not be picked up again until a day when we are in session.

Read dispatch

The Shogunate of Rushmor

Commodore 64 wrote:This is a globalized message from the Voice of the Keepermaster.
These days are when the complaint lines are shutdown:
Holiday Shutdown(December 24th-January 1st)
Martin Luther King Jr. Day (3rd Monday of January which can be from January 15th-21st) *
Presidents' Day (3rd Monday in Feburary, can be in between 15th to 21st) *
Memorial Day (Last Monday in May, can be from 25th to 31st) *
Independence Day (July 4th)
Labor Day (first Monday of September, which can be from the 1st to 7th) *

N-Day
Columbus Day (second Monday in October, can be from the 8th to the 14th) *
Z-Day
Termination of Hostilities with Bluecrown Keep (November 1st)
Rememberance of the Achievements of the Removed** (November 8th)
Thanksgiving in the US(4th Thursday in November, can be from the 22nd to the 28th) *

* All Days mentioned in this entry are days when the complaint lines are shutdown.
Blue means IRL holiday.
** Some Delete-On-Sight Users have contributed to this site.

During all these listed days, Verchy Keeper Complaint Center's TG box will not be checked and your complaint will not be picked up again until a day when we are in session.

Read dispatch

I have zero ideas of what those holidays are except for Christmas.

The May Lord have mercy upon you of Pand0ra

Phaialee wrote:Happy Thanksgiving!

You too!

The Grand Empire of New Pekoland

Commodore 64 wrote:This is a globalized message from the Voice of the Keepermaster.
These days are when the complaint lines are shutdown:
Holiday Shutdown(December 24th-January 1st)
Martin Luther King Jr. Day (3rd Monday of January which can be from January 15th-21st) *
Presidents' Day (3rd Monday in Feburary, can be in between 15th to 21st) *
Memorial Day (Last Monday in May, can be from 25th to 31st) *
Independence Day (July 4th)
Labor Day (first Monday of September, which can be from the 1st to 7th) *

N-Day
Columbus Day (second Monday in October, can be from the 8th to the 14th) *
Z-Day
Termination of Hostilities with Bluecrown Keep (November 1st)
Rememberance of the Achievements of the Removed** (November 8th)
Thanksgiving in the US(4th Thursday in November, can be from the 22nd to the 28th) *

* All Days mentioned in this entry are days when the complaint lines are shutdown.
Blue means IRL holiday.
** Some Delete-On-Sight Users have contributed to this site.

During all these listed days, Verchy Keeper Complaint Center's TG box will not be checked and your complaint will not be picked up again until a day when we are in session.

Read dispatch

*insert shooked Pikachu meme*

The Kingdom of Phaialee

Rushmor wrote:I have zero ideas of what those holidays are except for Christmas.

There are American Holidays...I see this as unfair.



The Shogunate of Rushmor

Phaialee wrote:There are American Holidays...I see this as unfair.

Wait how is it unfair?

Does the unfair part come from the fact that people are forbidden to make complaints if the holiday is American but are free to make complaints in holidays such as Eid al-Fitr or Day of the Dead? Or that people will just not be allowed to make complaints?

The Kingdom of Phaialee

Rushmor wrote:Wait how is it unfair?

Does the unfair part come from the fact that people are forbidden to make complaints if the holiday is American but are free to make complaints in holidays such as Eid al-Fitr or Day of the Dead? Or that people will just not be allowed to make complaints?

Yea, it seems unfair to do that, and just in general as I want just want to say a Happy Holiday to my comrades. Also I don't know what a complaints line is...

The Shogunate of Rushmor

Phaialee wrote:Yea, it seems unfair to do that, and just in general as I want just want to say a Happy Holiday to my comrades. Also I don't know what a complaints line is...

Idk either.

They just mentioned in it.

Kivoto
«12. . .14151617181920. . .6566»