The Embassy Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«1234567. . .596597»
LodgedFromMessages
Embassy master

Cresenthia wrote:Chatroom time!!

Ok

via KAISERREICH

Cresenthia

Embassy master wrote:Ok

Hello, and welcome to the chatroom NationStates!

Embassy master

Cresenthia wrote:Hello, and welcome to the chatroom NationStates!

Hi...

via Aeterna Publicae

The Federal Socialist State of Badassistanian

Hello.

Bad defence, Nooooooooooooooo, and Spelkagrad

via Aeterna Publicae

The Imperije of Vukmire

Ooh the embassy builders...

Bad defence, Nooooooooooooooo, and Spelkagrad

Embassy master

Vukmire wrote:Ooh the embassy builders...

Yes

Bad defence and Nooooooooooooooo

Embassy master

Badassistanian wrote:Hello.

Hello!

Bad defence and Nooooooooooooooo

Temporary nation
Embassy master

Temporary nation wrote:Founded 3 potential embassies.
The Union for Peace and Freedom
Liberland
The Shaderan Place

Thanks!

Bad defence and Nooooooooooooooo

Embassy master

New Members of the Region!!! :D

Bad defence and Nooooooooooooooo

Unionized god realms

Embassy master wrote:New Members of the Region!!! :D

We are defenders! Have all WA endorse us! :P

Imperial rivercorps armada 9th fleet

Unionized god realms wrote:We are defenders! Have all WA endorse us! :P

No.

DSDZ

Unionized god realms

Imperial rivercorps armada 9th fleet wrote:No.
DSDZ

Yeah, thats a defender group :P

Post self-deleted by Cresenthia.

Reaping what you sew

Cresenthia wrote:The region doesn't even need to be defended, except from you.

actually they just got word of an oncoming attack from hell hounds... they are here to help

via KAISERREICH

Cresenthia

Reaping what you sew wrote:actually they just got word of an oncoming attack from hell hounds... they are here to help

I. Stand. Corrected. Or so I think and hope.

Imperial rivercorps armada 9th fleet

Cresenthia wrote:I. Stand. Corrected. Or so I think and hope.

The last time I checked, a defender organisation does not issue "raid command[s]". region=dsdz/page=display_region_rmb?postid=14194871#p14194871

It doesn't help when your factbooks are also telling people how you raid: nation=unionized_god_realms/detail=factbook

The large number of embassies here do make this region a tempting target. Watch out, Embassy master and The party for money. I think DSDZ is here just to close all of them.

Bad defence and Nooooooooooooooo

Unionized god realms

Imperial rivercorps armada 9th fleet wrote:The last time I checked, a defender organisation does not issue "raid command[s]". region=dsdz/page=display_region_rmb?postid=14194871#p14194871
It doesn't help when your factbooks are also telling people how you raid: nation=unionized_god_realms/detail=factbook
The large number of embassies here do make this region a tempting target. Watch out, Embassy master and The party for money. I think DSDZ is here just to close all of them.

No, how many times must I say, we are defenders:

Reaping what you sew wrote:actually they just got word of an oncoming attack from hell hounds... they are here to help

Bad defence

You are a trying to raid our region as all the embassies with the DSDZ are regions that you raided. Also one of the regions that is closing embassies with us has been raided by the DSDZ.

Imperial rivercorps armada 9th fleet and Nooooooooooooooo

Reaping what you sew

wow you still think we are gonna raid you.. trust issues much...

Unionized god realms and Nooooooooooooooo

Imperial rivercorps armada 9th fleet

Reaping what you sew wrote:wow you still think we are gonna raid you.. trust issues much...

Your mate already admitted it was a raid. We're not that dumb, you know.

Bad defence and Nooooooooooooooo

Imperial rivercorps armada 9th fleet

Reaping what you sew wrote:wow you still think we are gonna raid you.. trust issues much...

That's what you said to Atlantic, right? Guess what, we're watching you all the time.

Bad defence and Nooooooooooooooo

Unionized god realms

Bad defence wrote:You are a trying to raid our region as all the embassies with the DSDZ are regions that you raided. Also one of the regions that is closing embassies with us has been raided by the DSDZ.

Imperial rivercorps armada 9th fleet wrote:That's what you said to Atlantic, right? Guess what, we're watching you all the time.

Yeah, but we are here to defend...and be trolls :P

Bad defence

Reaping what you sew wrote:wow you still think we are gonna raid you.. trust issues much...

Of course I have trust issues as there're a lot of raiding regions, which means we have to be on a high alert.

Unionized god realms wrote:Yeah, but we are here to defend...and be trolls :P

If you are not here to raid then why did you telegram me saying you want me to endorse you as you said our current WA delegate is a raider?

Imperial rivercorps armada 9th fleet and Nooooooooooooooo

Embassy master

Embassy Broadcast Service
We have officially seen invader activity from the new delegate, Unionized God Realms, he is now banned from the region and all other nations that arrive from DSDZ. The WA Delegate will remain non-executive for atleast 3 days.

Imperial rivercorps armada 9th fleet, Lann fuil, Bad defence, and Nooooooooooooooo

«1234567. . .596597»