The Embassy Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .595596597598599600601. . .607608»
LodgedFromMessages
Show

Post by Treciene suppressed by Jacrovnia.

The Oppressed Peoples of Lower Slobbovia

Treciene wrote:FBI opening up

Why did you feel it was necessary to repeat yourself?

via Treciene

The Kaisereich of Treciene

Lower Slobbovia wrote:Why did you feel it was necessary to repeat yourself?

Itís a glitch.
Sometimes recent messages get repeated



via Gaming Town

The 🔫🤡Reality Fears Me of Federation of Sarawak

Hi its me again from Gaming Town. So, m*ds just warned me for spamming in MY OWN REGION and MY ELITE GAMER WFE!

Is it fair if i got banned for this? I wasn't bothering anybody and theres nobody in my region except me. I'm in risk of losing this nation for something stupid, what should i do?

The Oppressed Peoples of Lower Slobbovia

Federation of Sarawak wrote:Hi its me again from Gaming Town. So, m*ds just warned me for spamming in MY OWN REGION and MY ELITE GAMER WFE!

Is it fair if i got banned for this? I wasn't bothering anybody and theres nobody in my region except me. I'm in risk of losing this nation for something stupid, what should i do?

The rules against Spam apply even in the one-nation regions.



via Gaming Town

The 🔫🤡Reality Fears Me of Federation of Sarawak

Lower Slobbovia wrote:The rules against Spam apply even in the one-nation regions.

Wasted 20 minutes reading everything and didn't see anything about thse being reinforced in one-nation region.

via The Jewel Nations

The Kingdom of Yi BD
The Kingdom of Jacrovnia

Embassy Report for 04-18-2021 Major
Embassies Before Update: 2193
Embassies After Update: 2193
Or not, that works too!

via Reminated Euromean Republic

The Recreation of Reminated Republic

Jacrovnia wrote:Embassy Report for 04-18-2021 Major
Embassies Before Update: 2193
Embassies After Update: 2193
Or not, that works too!

you'll hit 2200 at the 2nd update after this message is posted, if you don't lose more than 8 embassies.

The Dirty but Lucrative Affairs of A Goblinoid Merchant

Treciene wrote:Itís a glitch.
Sometimes recent messages get repeated

I see that more often in recent days, ya.

Federation of Sarawak wrote:Hi its me again from Gaming Town. So, m*ds just warned me for spamming in MY OWN REGION and MY ELITE GAMER WFE!

Is it fair if i got banned for this? I wasn't bothering anybody and theres nobody in my region except me. I'm in risk of losing this nation for something stupid, what should i do?

Yeah, not that I ever thought about it but I didn't expect that spamming in your own one-nation region is against site rules. I thought it would be okay as long as the kind of spam applied is not problematic. On a second thought, I'm not surprised that it isn't okay.

What you should you do?: Don't spam anywhere. Pretty easy actually.

Lower Slobbovia wrote:The rules against Spam apply even in the one-nation regions.

Federation of Sarawak wrote:Wasted 20 minutes reading everything and didn't see anything about thse being reinforced in one-nation region.

I think it says nowhere that one-nation regions are exempted from these rules, so we have to assume that they are enforced everywhere.

Isn't it a good read? When I read the rules the first time after already playing a few years, I thought it is interesting...

The Protectorate of Catherine Louise Marie Ernestine Freneau


via Gaming Town

The 🔫🤡Reality Fears Me of Federation of Sarawak

Its a stupid reason to lose this nation and i'm still slightly angered by it. I'll try to not spam in my own region with populations of 1.

The Kingdom of Jacrovnia

Federation of Sarawak wrote:Its a stupid reason to lose this nation and i'm still slightly angered by it. I'll try to not spam in my own region with populations of 1.

Well, anyone can see it, whether they can post or not.



The Kingdom of Jacrovnia

Embassy Report for 04-19-2021 Minor
Embassies Before Update: 2193
Embassies After Update: 2191
Today, the unthinkable happened. The count went down.

via Hell

The Principality of Demonos

It is the eve of 4/20. Donít forget to put out milk and cookies for Willy Nelson and Snoop Dogg.

#💚💨, #420, #Cannabisday, #tacotuesday



via 504 Rue de Davide Biale

The Dictatorship of Duchess Imelda Narcissa de Polnareff

Demonos wrote:It is the eve of 4/20. Donít forget to put out milk and cookies for Willy Nelson and Snoop Dogg.

#💚💨, #420, #Cannabisday, #tacotuesday

For the peoples of the Greater Gothic Empire, the Julian calendar date corresponding to 20 April is the commemoration of the victory of the Gothic principalities over the Hwan and Finngolian empires. It is a glorious and solemn time, as liturgies are mostly celebrated in its honor.

The Dirty but Lucrative Affairs of A Goblinoid Merchant

Federation of Sarawak wrote:Its a stupid reason to lose this nation and i'm still slightly angered by it. I'll try to not spam in my own region with populations of 1.

I'm confused: you got only warned or deleted?

Jacrovnia wrote:Well, anyone can see it, whether they can post or not.

Ya, I think that's the point. One shouldn't think of a region as private property, it is still a game provided, public platform. Then it makes sense.

Jacrovnia wrote:Embassy Report for 04-18-2021 Minor
Embassies Before Update: 2193
Embassies After Update: 2191
Today, the unthinkable happened. The count went down.

Lol! oh no : )

We knew it will happen but I didn't expect it already.

via Gaming Town

The 🔫🤡Reality Fears Me of Federation of Sarawak

A Goblinoid Merchant wrote:I'm confused: you got only warned or deleted?

Mod warned me 2 times this week. I just don't want to get deleted or smth

via Pro Joe Biden Time

The Republic of Cora In Callista


The Kingdom of Jacrovnia

Embassy Report for 04-19-2021 Major
Embassies Before Update: 2191
Embassies After Update: 2200
That couldn't have been more perfect!

via Reminated Euromean Republic

The Recreation of Reminated Republic

Jacrovnia wrote:Embassy Report for 04-19-2021 Major
Embassies Before Update: 2191
Embassies After Update: 2200
That couldn't have been more perfect!

didn't I call this

via Reminated Euromean Republic

The Recreation of Reminated Republic

via The democratic region of terre de minou

The Democratic States of Seraperroquetia

with all these embassies still not very active less active then my region
<---

The Kingdom of Jacrovnia

Seraperroquetia wrote:with all these embassies still not very active less active then my region
<---

As long as people are able to connect here, it's okay with me :)

via The democratic region of terre de minou

The Democratic States of Seraperroquetia

Jacrovnia wrote:As long as people are able to connect here, it's okay with me :)

ok

«12. . .595596597598599600601. . .607608»