The Embassy Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .566567568569570571572. . .598599»
LodgedFromMessages

via Newlandian Union

The Netherlands copy of Goraria

via The Yomese Empire

The Imperial Capital of Kashimura

Welcome back, your ambassadorships. Surprising, that you’re reconstructing embassies with the Traveling Wilburies. The moment we saw they were behind such a raid, we decided against continuing diplomatic relations.

via The Cult of PCHS

The Holy Empire of Stoned People


via Save Our Planet

The Free Land of William Beebe

Kashimura wrote:Welcome back, your ambassadorships. Surprising, that you’re reconstructing embassies with the Traveling Wilburies. The moment we saw they were behind such a raid, we decided against continuing diplomatic relations.

The Embassy’s founder has ceased to exist. The Raiders were in full control, and could have easily turned the region into a trophy region as was done to SECFanatics, but instead the Traveling Wilburys and the other invading regions treated this region with respect after their successful invasion. There is no reason to deny an embassy to them.

The Dirty but Lucrative Affairs of A Goblinoid Merchant

William Beebe wrote:The Embassy’s founder has ceased to exist. The Raiders were in full control, and could have easily turned the region into a trophy region as was done to SECFanatics, but instead the Traveling Wilburys and the other invading regions treated this region with respect after their successful invasion. There is no reason to deny an embassy to them.

Lol

I think giving us the work to restore >3500 embassies and (indirectly) forcing the region to open up (enabling potential follow up invasions) would be an okay reasons to deny an embassy with them but said embassy is under construction for a few hours or days already, isn't it? So that is all cool. I'm happy that they treated us nicely.

Or do I misunderstand you?

The Dirty but Lucrative Affairs of A Goblinoid Merchant

Oh, I didn't see Kashimura comment. That is what you are referring to.

The Kingdom of Jacrovnia

Unless one of our embassy regions CTEs, we're gonna finish this update with exactly 300 embassies. Now that's satisfying.

via The Yomese Empire

The Imperial Capital of Kashimura

William Beebe wrote:The Embassy’s founder has ceased to exist. The Raiders were in full control, and could have easily turned the region into a trophy region as was done to SECFanatics, but instead the Traveling Wilburys and the other invading regions treated this region with respect after their successful invasion. There is no reason to deny an embassy to them.

I agree they were quite graceful about the whole ordeal, I was mostly thinking more along the lines of a second raid. Though I suppose in retrospect, having an embassy with a region doesn’t bring any inherent harm (and I assume raiding the same region twice would be what is referred to as totum non frigus frater).

The Kingdom of Jacrovnia

Embassy Report for 03-01-2021 Major
Embassies Before Update: 288
Embassies After Update: 300
WE ARE SPARTA!!

via Galacticus

The Empire of Lundynia

Jacrovnia wrote:Embassy Report for 03-01-2021 Major
Embassies Before Update: 288
Embassies After Update: 300
WE ARE SPARTA!!

ok

via Isle Of Wooloo Kingdom

The Perfect Nation of Team Lennox

Congrats liberating this region defenders. You shall be blessed

The Dirty but Lucrative Affairs of A Goblinoid Merchant

Team Lennox wrote:Congrats liberating this region defenders. You shall be blessed

o7

They shall be blessed !
We would be pretty doomed without their help.

via Reminated Euromean Republic

The Recreation of Reminated Republic

William Beebe wrote:The Embassy’s founder has ceased to exist. The Raiders were in full control, and could have easily turned the region into a trophy region as was done to SECFanatics, but instead the Traveling Wilburys and the other invading regions treated this region with respect after their successful invasion. There is no reason to deny an embassy to them.

they were nice to all that wrote on the RMB and it was fun to chat with them

via Reminated Euromean Republic

The Recreation of Reminated Republic

Jacrovnia wrote:Embassy Report for 03-01-2021 Major
Embassies Before Update: 288
Embassies After Update: 300
WE ARE SPARTA!!

funny to say Sparta, I've gotta Spartan Nation, Sparta0
but yeah, this is going better than I thought it would

via Reminated Euromean Republic

The Free Land of Foreignaid

Reminated Republic wrote:they were nice to all that wrote on the RMB and it was fun to chat with them

have to agree with him

The Protectorate of The Allied Nations Battalion of Jockey

A message from our Delegate, Scarriaa!

WE CANNOT Repeal: “Liberate The Embassy”. IT IS AN ACT TO KEEP The Embassy safe, but along with that, years and years of diplomacy. This cannot stand. Stop this Repeal: “Liberate The Embassy”! It is a horrid mistake, we will all regret. We can win this war, with bi-partisian cooperation.

Signed,
Scarriaa, WA Delegate of The Allied Nations.

Read dispatch

via Reminated Euromean Republic

The Recreation of Reminated Republic

The Allied Nations Battalion of Jockey wrote:A message from our Delegate, Scarriaa!

WE CANNOT Repeal: “Liberate The Embassy”. IT IS AN ACT TO KEEP The Embassy safe, but along with that, years and years of diplomacy. This cannot stand. Stop this Repeal: “Liberate The Embassy”! It is a horrid mistake, we will all regret. We can win this war, with bi-partisian cooperation.

Signed,
Scarriaa, WA Delegate of The Allied Nations.

Read dispatch

The Embassy is trying to password lock the region, with that SC liberation in place that makes it impossible

The Kingdom of Jacrovnia

The Allied Nations Battalion of Jockey wrote:A message from our Delegate, Scarriaa!

WE CANNOT Repeal: “Liberate The Embassy”. IT IS AN ACT TO KEEP The Embassy safe, but along with that, years and years of diplomacy. This cannot stand. Stop this Repeal: “Liberate The Embassy”! It is a horrid mistake, we will all regret. We can win this war, with bi-partisian cooperation.

Signed,
Scarriaa, WA Delegate of The Allied Nations.

Read dispatch

We need a password to keep the region safe. Leaving the liberation in place would do the exact opposite of what we and you are trying to do.

via Galacticus

The Republic of Trinindad
The Kingdom of Jacrovnia


via Zentari

The United Commonwealth of The Reformed American Republic

Who are The Traveling Wilburys?

People who want attention and who bring attention to themselves by destroying a massive neutral hub for the lulz.

The Nomadic Peoples of Sail Nation Travellers

Just a note to everyone: I have been rejecting a few requests over the past few days - if this happens, it means that the region in questions has a 'fascist' tag or is a region that is fascist in nature (as in it has a fascist name, or appearance). Other than that, I'm accepting all other requests, and leaving questionable ones up for other officers to determine whether or not they should be allowed.



via The Legionary

The Empire of Reunited Rome

I'm glad this is rebuilding again. I voted for the repeal, not like some disguised raiders, who are...
pssst TNP pssst

The Kingdom of Jacrovnia

Reunited Rome wrote:I'm glad this is rebuilding again. I voted for the repeal, not like some disguised raiders, who are...
pssst TNP pssst

It's no secret that TNP's North Pacific Army is a raider, or rather raider-leaning independent, military.

via Reminated Euromean Republic

The Recreation of Reminated Republic

the embassy is growing quickly, wonder how long until it's back to its former glory?

«12. . .566567568569570571572. . .598599»