The Embassy Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .436437438439440441442. . .570571»
LodgedFromMessages

via Mirror World

The Shattered Warring Nations of Greater Thistand

Colin advance wars wrote:I will pretend I didn't see this.

I WON!

You poor lesser being. You can't bear to lose, so you came here where you can "pretend" to win.
You can't win, no matter how hard you try, so you have started coping with that by claiming you have won when you really lost everything.

The Gold Mines and Colin advance wars

via Battleship

Colin advance wars

Unitess wrote:Hell? Oh cool, how long can I stay?

As long as you last, until you have a mental breakdown of course.

Just like Twitter!

via The Colonies

The Monarchist Republic of Unitess

Greater Thistand wrote:You poor lesser being. You can't bear to lose, so you came here where you can "pretend" to win.
You can't win, no matter how hard you try, so you have started coping with that by claiming you have won when you really lost everything.

Damn.

via The Colonies

The Monarchist Republic of Unitess

Colin advance wars wrote:As long as you last, until you have a mental breakdown of course.

Just like Twitter!

Jokes on you, I already have Twitter!

Ha, ha, ha ha ha... ha..... sh!t.

The Gold Mines and Colin advance wars

via Mirror World

The Shattered Warring Nations of Greater Thistand

Unitess wrote:Damn.

I love arguing with him.

The Gold Mines and Colin advance wars

via Battleship

Colin advance wars

Greater Thistand wrote:I love arguing with him.

Wait wHaT?

Oh, I'm stvpid.

The Age of Utopia.

via Mirror World

The Shattered Warring Nations of Greater Thistand

Colin advance wars wrote:Wait wHaT?

Oh, I'm stvpid.

The Age of Utopia.

Yes, you said it yourself: "stupid"

The Gold Mines and Colin advance wars

via Battleship

Colin advance wars

Greater Thistand wrote:You poor lesser being. You can't bear to lose, so you came here where you can "pretend" to win.
You can't win, no matter how hard you try, so you have started coping with that by claiming you have won when you really lost everything.

n0t EveRYthING, I still have my cat.

TheN AgAIn IT HAtES me, BUt SomEtHing Is s0meTHing AM i riGHT?

alSO, I'm bored right now.

SO If u WIlL ExCUsE mE, I need to cry for hours.

See ya!

The ambassadors reception

Unitess wrote:What the hell did I walk into

You have to wonder...
As a rule of thumb, if a post is written by Colin, you can safely skip over it.
Sorry Colin, but true.

Seven Seas wrote:Why don't I see you guys there?

Doge Land wrote:If you mean a showcase then you need a minimum of 25 residents to do a showcase, which this region doesn't have

Yeah, exactly that. I think the requirements were lowered to 15, but we're still nowhere close.

The Gold Mines, Greater Thistand, and Colin advance wars

via Battleship

Colin advance wars

Unitess wrote:Jokes on you, I already have Twitter!

Ha, ha, ha ha ha... ha..... sh!t.

Sure, Anyway ADI0S.

via Mirror World

The Shattered Warring Nations of Greater Thistand

The ambassadors reception wrote:You have to wonder...
As a rule of thumb, if a post is written by Colin, you can safely skip over it.
Sorry Colin, but true.
Yeah, exactly that. I think the requirements were lowered to 15, but we're still nowhere close.

It's true. Well, unless it's me (The Age of Utopia), then I have to ruin his day.

Colin advance wars wrote:n0t EveRYthING, I still have my cat.

TheN AgAIn IT HAtES me, BUt SomEtHing Is s0meTHing AM i riGHT?

alSO, I'm bored right now.

SO If u WIlL ExCUsE mE, I need to cry for hours.

See ya!

Cats have servants. It hates you, but it puts up with you because it considers you a slave. Ever wonder why cats scratch you? They are punishing you.

The Gold Mines and Colin advance wars

via Battleship

Colin advance wars

The ambassadors reception wrote:You have to wonder...
As a rule of thumb, if a post is written by Colin, you can safely skip over it.
Sorry Colin, but true.

No... not yoU... EVERYONE BUT YOU!

Oh well, at least I'm so much of a joke than they had to make a rule just for me.

via Mirror World

The Shattered Warring Nations of Greater Thistand

Colin advance wars wrote:No... not yoU... EVERYONE BUT YOU!

Oh well, at least I'm so much of a joke than they had to make a rule just for me.

You are a joke. No one pays attention to you unless they want to mess with you.

via The Colonies

The Monarchist Republic of Unitess

This the first time I've actually questioned my sanity in NationStates in over 2 years. Well done.

via Mirror World

The Shattered Warring Nations of Greater Thistand

Unitess wrote:This the first time I've actually questioned my sanity in NationStates in over 2 years. Well done.

Am I sane?

via The Colonies

The Monarchist Republic of Unitess

Greater Thistand wrote:Am I sane?

You're asking some dude on the internet after having an argument with some random dude that acts plain stupid. You shouldn't ask me, bro.

via Mirror World

The Shattered Warring Nations of Greater Thistand

Unitess wrote:You're asking some dude on the internet after having an argument with some random dude that acts plain stupid. You shouldn't ask me, bro.

From your perspective, do you think I am sane?

via The Colonies

The Monarchist Republic of Unitess

Greater Thistand wrote:From your perspective, do you think I am sane?

Probably sane, but I'm not a licensed physiatrist.

via Mirror World

The Shattered Warring Nations of Greater Thistand

Unitess wrote:Probably sane, but I'm not a licensed physiatrist.

What about Colin advance wars?

I want stuff to use against him. It drives him extra crazy.

via The Colonies

The Monarchist Republic of Unitess

Greater Thistand wrote:What about Colin advance wars?

I want stuff to use against him. It drives him extra crazy.

As sane as Windows Vista is stable.

via Mirror World

The Shattered Warring Nations of Greater Thistand

Unitess wrote:As sane as Windows Vista is stable.

So not at all?

via The Colonies

The Monarchist Republic of Unitess

Greater Thistand wrote:So not at all?

Like, open Solitare on Vista and it crashes. That should give you the response you need.

via Mirror World

The Shattered Warring Nations of Greater Thistand

Unitess wrote:Like, open Solitare on Vista and it crashes. That should give you the response you need.

Thanks!

The ambassadors reception

Colin advance wars wrote:No... not yoU... EVERYONE BUT YOU!

Oh well, at least I'm so much of a joke than they had to make a rule just for me.

Although I don't read most of your posts, I'd miss you if you were gone.

via Lorania

The Fishy Factions of Seven Seas

The ambassadors reception wrote:

Yeah, exactly that. I think the requirements were lowered to 15, but we're still nowhere close.

Couldn't you get an exception, seeing as you have 1,000s of embassies?

«12. . .436437438439440441442. . .570571»