The Embassy Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .432433434435436437438. . .593594»
LodgedFromMessages

via Empire Overlords

The United we can't survive of Nister

Lord xonnel wrote:I am so rich! Yessir!

really... are you richer then this 💎💍💍💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑💍💍💍💎🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥈🥈🥈🥈🥈🥈🥉🥉🥉🥉🥉🥉🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🥏🥏🥏🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮💰💰💰💰💸💸💸💸💰💰💰💰💸💸💸💸💰📃📃💰💰💰💸💸💸💰💰💰💸💸💸💰💰💰💸💸💸

The Gold Mines, Fcn orange star, Mons magnus, and Lord xonnel

via The Wooloo Pact

Lord xonnel

Nister wrote:really... are you richer then this 💎💍💍💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑💍💍💍💎🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥈🥈🥈🥈🥈🥈🥉🥉🥉🥉🥉🥉🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🥏🥏🥏🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮💰💰💰💰💸💸💸💸💰💰💰💰💸💸💸💸💰📃📃💰💰💰💸💸💸💰💰💰💸💸💸💰💰💰💸💸💸

thx

via Battleship

Fcn orange star

Why can't dark humour be light?

The Gold Mines and Colin advance wars

via Amalgamated Federation

The Inherent lack of Happiness of Sierra Grand

Colin advance wars wrote:Moble... wait a minute MOBIL?

THE oil company? mein gott, I love what you did to the Nigerian coast sir!

Teach me the way of the bl4ck gold.

British Oil Conquests intensify
All hail British Petroleum

The Gold Mines, Colin advance wars, Fcn orange star, and Mons magnus



via Battleship

Fcn orange star

Sierra Grand wrote:British Oil Conquests intensify
All hail British Petroleum

Your plans to make the Gulf of Mexico less Mexican have worked very well, so far!

Cold, wet, miserable and slightly inflamable, just like back home!

The Gold Mines, Colin advance wars, and Kimmerra

via Arvadia

The Massachusetts puppet of Xinzostan

Ha!

The Gold Mines, Colin advance wars, and Kimmerra



via Thaecia

The Azure Blue Monarchy of Taungu

And so, I bid adieu to the embassy that stood for quite a time here, whether we shall see each other again, be that a mystery, come what may!

Hope to see you all around! Especially your Nomad's Notebook, Sail Nation :p

👋

The Gold Mines, Colin advance wars, and Kimmerra



The ambassadors reception

Taungu wrote:And so, I bid adieu to the embassy that stood for quite a time here, whether we shall see each other again, be that a mystery, come what may!

Hope to see you all around! Especially your Nomad's Notebook, Sail Nation :p

👋

*Waves goodbye*
Thanks for dropping by and leaving that kind message.

It's a shame that the Thaecian foreign minister, Andusre, didn't get in touch with us to let us know why the embassy was getting closed. It amazes me how often people in NS foreign affairs neglect that courtesy.

All the best for your future!

The Gold Mines, Colin advance wars, and Kimmerra

The ambassadors reception

Here we go, I knew we'd been through this before:

The ambassadors reception wrote:Our embassy is as old as Thaecia, and was built before there was any requirement to have an ambassador present in the region. I'm hoping we're exempted via a "grand-fathering" rule. If all our embassies required resident ambassadors, we'd need to create literally thousands of puppets.

The Gold Mines, Colin advance wars, and Kimmerra

via Grishahakkaverchynot League

The Great Lands of Grishahakkaverchynot

The ambassadors reception wrote:Here we go, I knew we'd been through this before:

Well, I won't require resident ambassadors. All you need is to meet our embassy requirements

The ambassadors reception, The Gold Mines, and Colin advance wars

via Empire Overlords

The United we can't survive of Nister

Lord xonnel wrote:thx

I know my emoji's cost a lot here a have some 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💎💎💎💍💍💍⚽⚽🏀🏀🏀🏀🏈🏈🏈🎱🎱🎱🎮🎮🕹🕹🕹🥏🥏🥏🥏⚒⚒⚒🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🥁🥁🥁🥁🎺🎺🎺⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏱⏱⏱⏱⏱⏱⏱⏱⏲⏲⏲⏲⏲⏲⏲⏲🕰🕰🕰🕰🕰🕰🕰🕰🕰🕰🕰

The Gold Mines, Colin advance wars, and Lord xonnel

via The Wooloo Pact

Lord xonnel

Nister wrote:I know my emoji's cost a lot here a have some 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💎💎💎💍💍💍⚽⚽🏀🏀🏀🏀🏈🏈🏈🎱🎱🎱🎮🎮🕹🕹🕹🥏🥏🥏🥏⚒⚒⚒🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🥁🥁🥁🥁🎺🎺🎺⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏱⏱⏱⏱⏱⏱⏱⏱⏲⏲⏲⏲⏲⏲⏲⏲🕰🕰🕰🕰🕰🕰🕰🕰🕰🕰🕰

Thx

The Gold Mines and Colin advance wars

via Philippines

The Republic of Lanaograd

Mabuhay! To our embassy partner, ally for peace and sustainable development, we would like to request your support for our Delegate and President, Ariusgrad, as it has recently received a commendation proposal no less from our World Assembly Secretary General.

As the longstanding delegate of a large, founderless region for more than eight years and counting, this nation has demonstrated utmost dedication and unparalleled service for its constituents in the Philippines. In its dream for a shared world, it has kept the region open to all aspiring members despite the increasing demands of ascending in the international stage. Never has it been under an Ariusgrad administration that the region locked itself from invasion, facing the powerful forces head on with incredible skill in consensus building and maintaining alliances. As an integral member of the URA, the region under its exemplary leadership has since been key to many initiatives.

In a day or so, the landmark proposal will be taken up in the Security Council. Every manifestation of support will be most beneficial, for this is not only a recognition for a largely unknown region such as the Philippines, but also an interesting development, a great message, for all regions which may not have marquee reputation relative to the world, but which credentials are nonetheless noteworthy.

Please see the proposal content here: page=UN_view_proposal/id=joan_darc_1604956368

Maraming salamat sa inyong pagtabang!

The ambassadors reception, The Gold Mines, Colin advance wars, and German roadblock



via Battleship

German roadblock

Lanaograd wrote:Mabuhay! To our embassy partner, ally for peace and sustainable development, we would like to request your support for our Delegate and President, Ariusgrad, as it has recently received a commendation proposal no less from our World Assembly Secretary General.

As the longstanding delegate of a large, founderless region for more than eight years and counting, this nation has demonstrated utmost dedication and unparalleled service for its constituents in the Philippines. In its dream for a shared world, it has kept the region open to all aspiring members despite the increasing demands of ascending in the international stage. Never has it been under an Ariusgrad administration that the region locked itself from invasion, facing the powerful forces head on with incredible skill in consensus building and maintaining alliances. As an integral member of the URA, the region under its exemplary leadership has since been key to many initiatives.

In a day or so, the landmark proposal will be taken up in the Security Council. Every manifestation of support will be most beneficial, for this is not only a recognition for a largely unknown region such as the Philippines, but also an interesting development, a great message, for all regions which may not have marquee reputation relative to the world, but which credentials are nonetheless noteworthy.

Please see the proposal content here: page=UN_view_proposal/id=joan_darc_1604956368

Maraming salamat sa inyong pagtabang!

Oh ok.

The Gold Mines and Colin advance wars

via THE UNSC INFINITY

The UNSC INFINITY of SPARTAN OPS

hello

The Gold Mines and Colin advance wars

Post by Tranzoria suppressed by a moderator.

via Nitendo

The Holy Empire of Dsi

Poggers

The Gold Mines and Colin advance wars

via Amalgamated Federation

The Inherent lack of Happiness of Sierra Grand

Fcn orange star wrote:Your plans to make the Gulf of Mexico less Mexican have worked very well, so far!

Cold, wet, miserable and slightly inflamable, just like back home!

We have the record for most ecosystems/mass extinctions.
AND DON'T FORGET THE HORIZON DISASTER

The Gold Mines and Colin advance wars

The ambassadors reception

Dsi wrote:Poggers

*Looks at you, bemused*

Tranzoria wrote:Embassy Checking in!

SPARTAN OPS wrote:hello

Spanish Universal Monarchy wrote:Hello First Embassy! ^^

Hello! Can I interest you in a canapé?

Fcn orange star wrote:Why can't dark humour be light?

This sounds like the start of a joke whose punchline should include the word "photon".

via WHO HATES LIFE YOU DO I DOOO

The Persona character of Surainian

Brinckerhoff no very cool bro, not very cool.

The Gold Mines, Colin advance wars, and Abbeyverne

via Eratica

The Naval Superpower of Spanish Universal Monarchy

The ambassadors reception wrote:*Looks at you, bemused*
Hello! Can I interest you in a canapé?
This sounds like the start of a joke whose punchline should include the word "photon".

sure!

via PowerPC

The Majima Gaming of Wapistan

How do i breathe i forgot HELP

The Gold Mines, Colin advance wars, and Abbeyverne

via The Libertarian Federation

The Corporate Paradise of The Reformation of Qing Dynasty

The ambassadors reception wrote:Hello! Can I interest you in a canapé?

Man, I wish Canapés were not only for newcomers!

The ambassadors reception, The Gold Mines, Colin advance wars, and Abbeyverne

via Bluecrown Keep

The ت ت ت ت of Dominioan

Wapistan wrote:How do i breathe i forgot HELP

Oh dang, hate when that happens

The ambassadors reception, The Gold Mines, The Reformation of Qing Dynasty, Greater Thistand, and 3 othersWapistan, Colin advance wars, and Abbeyverne

via Mirror World

The Fallen nation of Greater Thistand

The Reformation of Qing Dynasty wrote:Man, I wish Canapés were not only for newcomers!

All you have to do is make a puppet!

«12. . .432433434435436437438. . .593594»