The Embassy Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .435436437438439440441. . .593594»
LodgedFromMessages


via Battleship

Colin advance wars

Greater Thistand wrote:True.

I remember when it was SICK to stay home when everybody was on boring WOrk wORk, TALK, TalK, WRite, wRItE.

But of course, people just like to follow trends and the fandom made it absolutely, criNgE.

I miss those old days...

#BringbackHomeSICKNESS

via Mirror World

The Fallen nation of Greater Thistand

Colin advance wars wrote:I remember when it was SICK to stay home when everybody was on boring WOrk wORk, TALK, TalK, WRite, wRItE.

But of course, people just like to follow trends and the fandom made it absolutely, criNgE.

I miss those old days...

#BringbackHomeSICKNESS

Learn how to puke on command.

The Gold Mines and Colin advance wars



via Battleship

Colin advance wars

Greater Thistand wrote:Learn how to puke on command.

I finally know what sport I want to practice, next summer.

IF THErE IS OnE.

via Mirror World

The Fallen nation of Greater Thistand

Colin advance wars wrote:I finally know what sport I want to practice, next summer.

IF THErE IS OnE.

If you learn how to puke on command, you can use it to stay home and pretend to be sick.

You just need to make sure that you don't get bulimia

The Gold Mines and Colin advance wars



via Battleship

Colin advance wars

Greater Thistand wrote:If you learn how to puke on command, you can use it to stay home and pretend to be sick.

You just need to make sure that you don't get bulimia

I could just get Corn Virus, I heard some people never get cured!

Life would be so easy..

via Mirror World

The Fallen nation of Greater Thistand

Colin advance wars wrote:I could just get Corn Virus, I heard some people never get cured!

Life would be so easy..

Unless it ends.

The Gold Mines and Colin advance wars



via Battleship

Colin advance wars

Greater Thistand wrote:Unless it ends.

It won't, you see I have a plan...

I will save some of my InfECtED FLUIDS iN A tuBE and Then DriNK it When I'M cuReD, I continue the process UntiL I'm either d3ad or my pArENTs Decide to puLL the plug and throw me into the street.

Either way, I will be free!

via Mirror World

The Fallen nation of Greater Thistand

Colin advance wars wrote:It won't, you see I have a plan...

I will save some of my InfECtED FLUIDS iN A tuBE and Then DriNK it When I'M cuReD, I continue the process UntiL I'm either d3ad or my pArENTs Decide to puLL the plug and throw me into the street.

Either way, I will be free!

And starve. And then you will be free.

The Gold Mines and Colin advance wars

via Battleship

Colin advance wars

Greater Thistand wrote:And starve. And then you will be free.

It's not hunger that k1lls you, it's the dIsEASes THAT Follow.

I will finally have friends! tiny, malicious and potentially mortal friends! but hey I don't discriMinaTe.

And the best part is that they will be with me, even when I'M goNe.

via Mirror World

The Fallen nation of Greater Thistand

Colin advance wars wrote:It's not hunger that k1lls you, it's the dIsEASes THAT Follow.

I will finally have friends! tiny, malicious and potentially mortal friends! but hey I don't discriMinaTe.

And the best part is that they will be with me, even when I'M goNe.

They aren't friends. Think of them like that person with the knife who tries to kill you everyday on your way home.
That was a bad example. You likely think they are a friend. You know what? There's no helping you, other than destroying you.

The Gold Mines and Colin advance wars



via Battleship

Colin advance wars

Greater Thistand wrote:They aren't friends. Think of them like that person with the knife who tries to kill you everyday on your way home.
That was a bad example. You likely think they are a friend. You know what? There's no helping you, other than destroying you.

If they weren't here to help, then why do they even exiSt?

CAN SCNIECE EXPLAIN THAT?

via Mirror World

The Fallen nation of Greater Thistand

Colin advance wars wrote:If they weren't here to help, then why do they even exiSt?

CAN SCNIECE EXPLAIN THAT?

They do exist to help. The problem is, you doesn't realize that they help themselves, not you.

Something has been helping itself to whatever lesser intelligence you have.

The Gold Mines and Colin advance wars



via Battleship

Colin advance wars

Greater Thistand wrote:They do exist to help. The problem is, you doesn't realize that they help themselves, not you.

Something has been helping itself to whatever lesser intelligence you have.

Lies! LIES AND FRAUD!

Alzheimer has done nothing bad to me! IN FACT IT HAS HELPED ME TO FORGET I EVER WAS IN VIETNAM!

You damn medics and your fancy medicines, only want to take him away!

BUT I WON'T LET YOU!

via Mirror World

The Fallen nation of Greater Thistand

Colin advance wars wrote:Lies! LIES AND FRAUD!

Alzheimer has done nothing bad to me! IN FACT IT HAS HELPED ME TO FORGET I EVER WAS IN VIETNAM!

You damn medics and your fancy medicines, only want to take him away!

BUT I WON'T LET YOU!

Ah. You forgot the truth. Again.
If you were a dog, we could just deal with you. It would be so much easier.

The Gold Mines and Colin advance wars



via Battleship

Colin advance wars

Greater Thistand wrote:Ah. You forgot the truth. Again.
If you were a dog, we could just deal with you. It would be so much easier.

Oh, but I can be a dog... in fact... I can be the best dog you ever met...

So, orange or blue fursuit?

via Mirror World

The Fallen nation of Greater Thistand

Colin advance wars wrote:Oh, but I can be a dog... in fact... I can be the best dog you ever met...

So, orange or blue fursuit?

The one that Sasha advance wars would have the most fun seeing you in.

The Gold Mines and Colin advance wars

via Battleship

Colin advance wars

Greater Thistand wrote:The one that Sasha advance wars would have the most fun seeing you in.

0h Yeah mOmmY's FaVORitE chIldRen, Nasty W3NCH She IS! SoMeDAY i WIlL GET MY rEVenGe FOR mAKIng ME DresS lIKE a Girl, just to DIscover I lIKeD iT.

We will have a tea party... one that she will never forget...

via Mirror World

The Fallen nation of Greater Thistand

Colin advance wars wrote:0h Yeah mOmmY's FaVORitE chIldRen, Nasty W3NCH She IS! SoMeDAY i WIlL GET MY rEVenGe FOR mAKIng ME DresS lIKE a Girl, just to DIscover I lIKeD iT.

We will have a tea party... one that she will never forget...

How nice! Now, lets see. . .

I know why her nation CTE. She didn't need to fool around on the internet to be mildly less sad.

The Gold Mines and Colin advance wars

Post self-deleted by Colin advance wars.

via Battleship

Colin advance wars

Greater Thistand wrote:How nice! Now, lets see. . .

I know why her nation CTE. She didn't need to fool around on the internet to be mildly less sad.

I don't use this as a escape from my life, this is my new LIFE.

SHe THiNks She's SO goOD, BECAUsE shE's already General of the Blue MoON ArMed FOrces AND I'M sTIll FIelD cOmMANder EVEN if I joiNED eArlIER, WELL guESS what I KNow whERE shE lIVeS.

cHECKmAtE sIs.

via Mirror World

The Fallen nation of Greater Thistand

Colin advance wars wrote:I don't use this as a escape from my life, this is my new LIFE.

SHe THiNks She's SO goOD, BECAUsE shE's already General of the Blue MoON ArMed FOrces AND I'M sTIll FIelD cOmMANder EVEN if I joiNED eArlIER, WELL guESS what I KNow whERE shE lIVeS.

cHECKmAtE sIs.

It is your life, because you don't like the original one, as it makes you feel like the inferior you really are. Here, you can "pretend" that you are superior.

The Gold Mines and Colin advance wars



via Battleship

Colin advance wars

Greater Thistand wrote:It is your life, because you don't like the original one, as it makes you feel like the inferior you really are. Here, you can "pretend" that you are superior.

I will also pretend I didn't see thiS.

HAHA, your arguMEnt IS bAsheD!

via The Colonies

The Monarchist Republic of Unitess

What the hell did I walk into

The Gold Mines and Colin advance wars

via Battleship

Colin advance wars

Unitess wrote:What the hell did I walk into

You already have the word in your sentence.

via The Colonies

The Monarchist Republic of Unitess

Colin advance wars wrote:You already have the word in your sentence.

Hell? Oh cool, how long can I stay?

The Gold Mines and Colin advance wars

«12. . .435436437438439440441. . .593594»