The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .32,53832,53932,54032,54132,54232,54332,544. . .44,21044,211»
LodgedFromMessages
The Pax Stellarum of Stellar Colonies

The real underground wrote:Something about stuff I don't know I'm an isolated kingdom that doesn't really want to get involved in world affairs

[nation]Kampf Empire[nation], I've found you a friend!

The real underground

Stellar Colonies wrote:[nation]Kampf Empire[nation], I've found you a friend!

Aw sh** here we go again

Wersh

Brethren wrote:

Clara's arms are occupied with the babby, but she leans into Charlie by way of a hug. "Love you."

Charlie partakes in the hug. "I love you too."

The Great Congregation of Brethren

Wersh wrote:

Charlie partakes in the hug. "I love you too."

Jordan breaks up the moment by flailing his legs around and reaching for the abandoned crackers. Clara laughs.

Kampf Empire, Wersh, and The real underground

Post self-deleted by Vegetebles hulk.

The Germanic Territories of The Death Syndicate

The real underground wrote:Right I forgot about the whole two week limit

Ever heard of Stellaris?
Well, you appear to be a inward perfectionist....
And I am Fanatic Purifier/Slaving Despot

Stellar Colonies, Kampf Empire, Levantin, and The real underground

The real underground

The Death Syndicate wrote:Ever heard of Stellaris?
Well, you appear to be a inward perfectionist....
And I am Fanatic Purifier/Slaving Despot

I have played Stellaris I'm freaking terrible at the game but at least I'm better in hearts of iron 4

The Biological Hazard of Euricanis

I think you meant...

Stellar Colonies wrote:Kampf Empire, I've found you a friend!

The Germanic Territories of The Death Syndicate

The real underground wrote:I have played Stellaris I'm freaking terrible at the game but at least I'm better in hearts of iron 4

I haven't played Stellaris but I know practically everything about it.
When your 2 weeks are up, I shall meet you at the fields of Armageddon

Kampf Empire and The real underground

Wersh

Brethren wrote:

Jordan breaks up the moment by flailing his legs around and reaching for the abandoned crackers. Clara laughs.

Charlie grunts as he is socked in the stomach by a babby foot, but chuckles some as well.

The Regular Sized Nose of Great Algerstonia

The Death Syndicate wrote:I haven't played Stellaris but I know practically everything about it.
When your 2 weeks are up, I shall meet you at the fields of Armageddon

Nah.

Kampf Empire, The Death Syndicate, and The real underground

The real underground

The Death Syndicate wrote:I haven't played Stellaris but I know practically everything about it.
When your 2 weeks are up, I shall meet you at the fields of Armageddon

Wellp I had a good run of course right from the moment I breathe somebody wants to come get my as*

The Germanic Territories of The Death Syndicate

The real underground wrote:Wellp I had a good run of course right from the moment I breathe somebody wants to come get my as*

Fine, I will give you a breather
you can void my declaration when it comes.
Talk to brethren, he will protect you, and because of OU's interest in Brethren, I won't attack you.

Kampf Empire and The real underground

The Great Congregation of Brethren

Wersh wrote:

Charlie grunts as he is socked in the stomach by a babby foot, but chuckles some as well.

After that it's all logistics of trying not to get cracker-saliva paste on various surfaces, complicated by Jordan's triumphant discovery of walking upright. Clara eventually sits down and confines the babby to her lap until the crackers are gone.

The Regular Sized Nose of Great Algerstonia

The Death Syndicate wrote:Fine, I will give you a breather
you can void my declaration when it comes.
Talk to brethren, he will protect you, and because of OU's interest in Brethren, I won't attack you.

Brethren

What's with letting literally everyone do military RP with you, except me? :/

The real underground

The Death Syndicate wrote:Fine, I will give you a breather
you can void my declaration when it comes.
Talk to brethren, he will protect you, and because of OU's interest in Brethren, I won't attack you.

I was about to say I'm better off underground

The Germanic Territories of The Death Syndicate

Brethren wrote:

After that it's all logistics of trying not to get cracker-saliva paste on various surfaces, complicated by Jordan's triumphant discovery of walking upright. Clara eventually sits down and confines the babby to her lap until the crackers are gone.

I found you a friend

The real underground wrote:Wellp I had a good run of course right from the moment I breathe somebody wants to come get my as*

You, meet Brethren. Brethren, meet monsters.
You should get along like bread and butter.

Kampf Empire, Brethren, and The real underground

The Regular Sized Nose of Great Algerstonia

The real underground wrote:I was about to say I'm better off underground

Haven't we already been over this?

You can't be underground.

Empire of chikaren

Emperor ZiJo is here from the Holy Empire of the Empire of Chikaren.

The Germanic Territories of The Death Syndicate

Great Algerstonia wrote:Haven't we already been over this?

You can't be underground.

I found a solution

The real underground

Great Algerstonia wrote:Haven't we already been over this?

You can't be underground.

Yeah okay whatever

The Germanic Territories of The Death Syndicate

The real underground wrote:Yeah okay whatever

TALK TO THE BRETHREN

The real underground

The Death Syndicate wrote:TALK TO THE BRETHREN

How come my military is better than his

The Germanic Territories of The Death Syndicate

The real underground wrote:How come my military is better than his

NS stats aren't cannon.
This is completely separate from NS stats.

Kampf Empire and The real underground

The real underground

The Death Syndicate wrote:NS stats aren't cannon.
This is completely separate from NS stats.

Oh well okay then

«12. . .32,53832,53932,54032,54132,54232,54332,544. . .44,21044,211»