The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .32,53732,53832,53932,54032,54132,54232,543. . .35,64935,650»
LodgedFromMessages
The Constitutional Dictatorship of Peatiktist

The real underground wrote:Do I have to explain everything for a second time cuz I'm getting really frustrated with you

Lerasi wrote:No yelling. Exaggerated enunciation on my part a lil, though. I said next time I'd whip out the translator and speak russian, and I didn't honor my promise.

Both of you.
Let it go and stop arguing.

The Angry Autonomous State of The Death Syndicate

Levantin wrote:We will take Jerusalem! DEUS VULT!

DUES VULT! DEUS VULT!
But no one expects the Syndicate inquisition

The Not Euricanis of Lerasi

Vegetebles hulk wrote:WHO WOULD WIN? YODA OR MACE WINDU is caps allowed?

Yea. Just not too much and obvio Yoda.

The real underground wrote:Do I have to explain everything for a second time cuz I'm getting really frustrated with you

No just once as long as it works.

The Great Congregation of Brethren

Wersh wrote:

Charlie shakes his head. "Don't be. It's an honor to be his father. Speaking of... I've been meaning to ask you something..."

"Still fifteen," Clara reminds him, and she scoops Jordan up for something to look at besides Charlie's expression.

Vegetebles hulk

32,540 pages holy joey rigatoni

The Terreich und Preussen State of New Terabithia

Shavara wrote:The Islas Blancas is still a military government, but development plans from the Republic of San Sierra have started to being executed, and that's construction of many cities in those islands, roads and minor docks. They would even construct gas stations, schools, vertical farms, hospitals, police departments, basically everything a country needs. They would even ship medical supplies to the Islas Blancas.

With a new colonial program, many citizens from San Sierra are moving to the Islas Blancas territory.

Where are these 'Islas Blancas' you speak of?

The Galactic Confederacy of Stellar Colonies

Vegetebles hulk wrote:32,540 pages holy joey rigatoni

It reached 3,000 pages in 2017.

The Angrily Free City of Pakitsk

Lerasi wrote:Stellar Colonies

I've located Darth Jar Jar!

<.<
>.>
Does the Bulwark have a new mission?

Vegetebles hulk

Lerasi wrote:Yea. Just not too much and obvio Yoda.
No just once as long as it works.

got it

The Angry Autonomous State of The Death Syndicate

I must temporarily leave. Then, I work on update. While watching YouTube. Don’t ask.

Vegetebles hulk

Pakitsk wrote:<.<
>.>
Does the Bulwark have a new mission?

his new mission is to locate the lamb sauce as my apprentice

Show

Post by Lerasi suppressed by Pakitsk.

The Constitutional Dictatorship of Peatiktist

The real underground wrote:I'm sorry I didn't know I was Godmoding so I would appreciate it if you told me what I did wrong politely otherwise I'm not going to associate with you anymore

Lerasi wrote:I definitely told you what you did wrong before you began to argue against the truth. Prolly not that politely if you read it wrong, but it was written that way as surprise not anger. Although I did become irritated.

Peatiktist wrote:Both of you.
Let it go and stop arguing.

The Angrily Free City of Pakitsk

Vegetebles hulk wrote:his new mission is to locate the lamb sauce as my apprentice

I think the proper response here as dictated by protocol is to bomb the planet into Oblivion, then planet crack it, then open a black hole in the center of the debris, and probably go back in time to make sure the planet never exists in the first place, just in case.

The Monster kingdom of The real underground

Lerasi wrote:I definitely told you what you did wrong before you began to argue against the truth. Prolly not that politely if you read it wrong, but it was written that way as surprise not anger. Although I did become irritated.

Sorry again I didn't know the rules I also thought for some reason that I can fit a ridiculously large population underground again I apologize but also I was getting very annoyed from all the notices

The Battle-Ready Republic of Wersh

Brethren wrote:

"Still fifteen," Clara reminds him, and she scoops Jordan up for something to look at besides Charlie's expression.

Charlie smiles. "Still the strongest person I've ever met."

The Angrily Free City of Pakitsk

The real underground wrote:Sorry again I didn't know the rules I also thought for some reason that I can fit a ridiculously large population underground again I apologize but also I was getting very annoyed from all the notices

Jolly good, and why don't the two of y'all leave the decision here?

The Monster kingdom of The real underground

Pakitsk wrote:Jolly good, and why don't the two of y'all leave the decision here?

Yes of course I'm getting really tired of this anyway

The Pacific Republic of Talitoa

Euricanis wrote:I'm going to assume that Talitoa wants to send a certain journalist.

Sorry, I hope someone isn't late...

Walker Vons "Dang, am I too late?"

The Monster kingdom of The real underground

Talitoa wrote:Sorry, I hope someone isn't late...

Walker Vons "Dang, am I too late?"

Oh hi

The Pacific Republic of Talitoa

The real underground wrote:Oh hi

Walker Vons "Hello, what is going on?"

The Great Congregation of Brethren

Wersh wrote:

Charlie smiles. "Still the strongest person I've ever met."

Clara's arms are occupied with the babby, but she leans into Charlie by way of a hug. "Love you."

The Monster kingdom of The real underground

Talitoa wrote:Walker Vons "Hello, what is going on?"

Something about stuff I don't know I'm an isolated kingdom that doesn't really want to get involved in world affairs

The Angry Autonomous State of The Death Syndicate

The real underground wrote:Something about stuff I don't know I'm an isolated kingdom that doesn't really want to get involved in world affairs

When 2 weeks are up you are gonna get involved

«12. . .32,53732,53832,53932,54032,54132,54232,543. . .35,64935,650»