The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .32,53532,53632,53732,53832,53932,54032,541. . .35,47035,471»
LodgedFromMessages


The Constitutional Dictatorship of Peatiktist

The real underground wrote:Population of 2 billion is the population I have but if you want to go there ok but in actual nation-states I have 249 million

If you're on Valsora, no.

Nobody on Valsora has anywhere near 2 bil people.

The Galactic Socialist Imperium of Grossvietnam

Brethren wrote:You shall only be free under the benevolent guidance of my theocracy.

Theocracy??? No. Under Communism, they shall be free and prosperous.

The Monster kingdom of The real underground

Peatiktist wrote:If you're on Valsora?
No.

Nobody on Valsora has anywhere near 2 bil people.

Oh I guess there is no China of this world

The Republic of Levantin

The real underground wrote:Oh I guess there is no China of this world

There was, but it got split into many states.

The Constitutional Dictatorship of Peatiktist

The real underground wrote:Oh I guess there is no China of this world

No China.
I'd estimate you have 5-10 milion population maximum.

The Angry Autonomous State of The Death Syndicate

The real underground wrote:My name is the underground most of the population lives down there anyway

No.
That absolutely cannot be canonical.
I get it, you are an entire new species.
However, you are confined to limited space underground, and would have no need for technological development, meaning you would lack smokeless powder and modern firearms.

The Monster kingdom of The real underground

The Death Syndicate wrote:No.
That absolutely cannot be canonical.
I get it, you are an entire new species.
However, you are confined to limited space underground, and would have no need for technological development, meaning you would lack smokeless powder and modern firearms.

But I would definitely have resources

The Alderist Empire of Lerasi

The real underground wrote:My name is the underground most of the population lives down there anyway

No. That could be canon, but your pop is based on the size of your ACTUAL LAND, the climate of your ACTUAL LAND, and the geography of, you guessed it, your ACTUAL LAND.

The real underground wrote:Oh I guess there is no China of this world

Valsora is Valsora. China doesn't and never exists. So there is no equivalent.

The Angry Autonomous State of The Death Syndicate

The real underground wrote:But I would definitely have resources

However you would not have the modern technology to exploit them.
So stop god-modding.

The Great Congregation of Brethren

Grossvietnam wrote:Theocracy??? No. Under Communism, they shall be free and prosperous.

You do realize that theocracy is a style of government while communism is a style of economy, right? Hence me having both without conflict.

The Monster kingdom of The real underground

Lerasi wrote:No. That could be canon, but your pop is based on the size of your ACTUAL LAND, the climate of your ACTUAL LAND, and the geography of, you guessed it, your ACTUAL LAND.
Valsora is Valsora. China doesn't and never exists. So there is no equivalent.

I mean by population not the actual country

The Alderist Empire of Lerasi

The real underground wrote:But I would definitely have resources

That means absolutely nothing. You need contact with the outside world.

What kind of magic do you say you have?

The Angry Autonomous State of The Death Syndicate

The real underground wrote:I mean by population not the actual country

No. Get it through to your monster brain.

The Republic of Levantin

Lerasi wrote:No. That could be canon, but your pop is based on the size of your ACTUAL LAND, the climate of your ACTUAL LAND, and the geography of, you guessed it, your ACTUAL LAND.
Valsora is Valsora. China doesn't and never exists. So there is no equivalent.

True, however we used to have a China like nation with a population above 1 billion.

Why does nobody remember my good friend Kian Khe?

The Angry Autonomous State of The Death Syndicate

Lerasi wrote:That means absolutely nothing. You need contact with the outside world.

What kind of magic do you say you have?

The Death Syndicate wrote:However you would not have the modern technology to exploit them.
So stop god-modding.

The Alderist Empire of Lerasi

Levantin wrote:True, however we used to have a China like nation with a population above 1 billion.

Why does nobody remember my good friend Kian Khe?

I hated him. Although Kchina was okay. You're my favorite out of them though.

The real underground wrote:I mean by population not the actual country

I've told you multiple times that your population is based off of your land. You can't continue to godmode so.

Vegetebles hulk

Lerasi wrote:That means absolutely nothing. You need contact with the outside world.

What kind of magic do you say you have?

I have Eldritch Magic lulz, I have the power of Dr. Strange, Scarlet Witch, Ebony Maw, Darth Sidious, Darth Maul, Darth Vader, Darth Plagueis the WIse and JAR JAR BINKS

Vegetebles hulk

COMBINED

The Monster kingdom of The real underground

Lerasi wrote:I hated him. Although Kchina was okay. You're my favorite out of them though.
I've told you multiple times that your population is based off of your land. You can't continue to godmode so.

I'm just saying

The Minister of RMB Affairs of Great Algerstonia

The real underground I will only accept your corporate elite or something like that living underground. Having your entire population live underground is extreme godmod, and gives you a HUGE advantage in warfare.

Also, how would you plant? How would you guarantee you have living space for your civilians without there being worms and disease everywhere? How would you even get food?

Stop pulling the "its my culture or whatever" card. Culture doesn't exclude rule-breaking.

The Galactic Socialist Imperium of Grossvietnam

Brethren wrote:You do realize that theocracy is a style of government while communism is a style of economy, right? Hence me having both without conflict.

The first, right. But for the second, well right but not enough. Communism in fact are not just about economy only, it is all about a type of nation already, however economy is the most common feature to realize and argue

The Republic of Levantin

Lerasi wrote:I hated him. Although Kchina was okay. You're my favorite out of them though.
I've told you multiple times that your population is based off of your land. You can't continue to godmode so.

You hated him? Oof.

Thanks?

The Alderist Empire of Lerasi

Vegetebles hulk wrote:I have Eldritch Magic lulz, I have the power of Dr. Strange, Scarlet Witch, Ebony Maw, Darth Sidious, Darth Maul, Darth Vader, Darth Plagueis the WIse and JAR JAR BINKS

Stellar Colonies

I've located Darth Jar Jar!

The Constitutional Dictatorship of Peatiktist

Lerasi wrote:I hated him. Although Kchina was okay. You're my favorite out of them though.

You do realize he's the same person as Kian Khe, right?

Lerasi wrote:
I've told you multiple times that your population is based off of your land. You can't continue to godmode so.

I'm pretty sure you're missing what he meant.

The Angry Autonomous State of The Death Syndicate

Great Algerstonia wrote:The real underground I will only accept your corporate elite or something like that living underground. Having your entire population live underground is extreme godmod, and gives you a HUGE advantage in warfare.

Also, how would you plant? How would you guarantee you have living space for your civilians without there being worms and disease everywhere? How would you even get food?

Stop pulling the "its my culture or whatever" card. Culture doesn't exclude rule-breaking.

Even if we let this slide, he would only have weapons from the bloody bronze/Stone Age. So yeah.

«12. . .32,53532,53632,53732,53832,53932,54032,541. . .35,47035,471»