The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .52,86252,86352,86452,86552,86652,86752,868. . .53,51653,517»
LodgedFromMessages
The Federal Republic of Myehn

Kurikia wrote:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Me on Monday morning



The Divine Military Sanctus of Order of the saint Dumas

Myehn wrote:(OoO) you follow the law? Even though you commit religious genocide?

Yes, Of course....To a certain extent.

The Satanic monarchy of Cafe Hell

Order of the saint Dumas wrote:That could be anyone, Especially In the Dumas-Rolo Bible as we Recognise more saints and
prophets than any other variation of the Bible

Order of the saint Dumas wrote:That could be anyone, Especially In the Dumas-Rolo Bible as we Recognise more saints and
prophets than any other variation of the Bible

it was the bible made by Grandmaster Augustus Thorn



The Divine Military Sanctus of Order of the saint Dumas

Cafe Hell wrote:it was the bible made by Grandmaster Augustus Thorn

I don't think so, Nobody but our Grand Patriarchal Priests make bibles , Grandmaster Augustus Thorn's bibles are locked away in the Saint's Holy archives....you might have a Consumer copy.

The Devout Republic of Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich

Order of the saint Dumas wrote:I don't think so, Nobody but our Grand Patriarchal Priests make bibles , Grandmaster Augustus Thorn's bibles are locked away in the Saint's Holy archives....you might have a Consumer copy.

*Burns Kopy of ur bible*

The Federal Republic of Myehn

Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich wrote:*Burns Kopy of ur bible*

Kalm Down

The Divine Military Sanctus of Order of the saint Dumas

Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich wrote:*Burns Kopy of ur bible*

*points the bird at you*

The Satanic monarchy of Cafe Hell

Order of the saint Dumas wrote:I don't think so, Nobody but our Grand Patriarchal Priests make bibles , Grandmaster Augustus Thorn's bibles are locked away in the Saint's Holy archives....you might have a Consumer copy.

i understand you, anton lavey's satanic bible is better sold than that of the cafe leader

The Devout Republic of Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich
The Kingdom of Espeon LD

Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich wrote:*Eats the bird*

I walk in and see this...

Is it just me or is TEP getting weirder?

Post self-deleted by Myehn.



The Federal Republic of Myehn

Espeon LD wrote:I walk in and see this...

Is it just me or is TEP getting weirder?

Nah, itís normal

The Empire of Mega Chicken Land

Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich wrote:*Eats the bird*

bruh
I regret to have arrived now

The Divine Military Sanctus of Order of the saint Dumas

Cafe Hell wrote:i understand you, anton lavey's satanic bible is better sold than that of the cafe leader

Is that so? But I must say I find It funny that the red man's book is called the "satanic bible" I mean can't you lizards Come up with a better name?

Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich wrote:*Eats the bird*

that's my god damn finger you infidel!

The Federal Republic of Myehn


The Satanic monarchy of Cafe Hell

Order of the saint Dumas wrote:Is that so? But I must say I find It funny that the red man's book is called the "satanic bible" I mean can't you lizards Come up with a better name?that's my god damn finger you infidel!

oh thank satan that on earth day TEP stopped using that horrible English-Saxon theme, I'm happy to know that his days of burning my flag and myehn's stopped

The Constitutional Dictatorship of Peatiktist


The Kingdom of Of Centralist Brexit

hmmm?
oh, well that was good timing...

The Unknown state of Blobon

Espeon LD wrote:I walk in and see this...

Is it just me or is TEP getting weirder?

Perhaps?

The Kingdom of Of Centralist Brexit

Peatiktist wrote:Fear is good.

Depends on what you mean by that...

The Federal Republic of Myehn

Cafe Hell wrote:oh thank satan that on earth day TEP stopped using that horrible English-Saxon theme, I'm happy to know that his days of burning my flag and myehn's stopped

Wait, what

Of Centralist Brexit wrote:hmmm?
oh, well that was good timing...

Hello again

via The North Pacific

The Small Yellow Sign of Railroad Crossing
The Kingdom of Of Centralist Brexit

Myehn wrote:Wait, what
Hello again

hi

The Satanic monarchy of Cafe Hell

Myehn wrote:Wait, what
Hello again

he called you infide li f he calls someone an infidel, if you are a dictatorship, it can mean war, believe me i've seen it we skies that burn my pupils

The Unknown state of Blobon

Of Centralist Brexit wrote:hmmm?
oh, well that was good timing...

You timed it?

«12. . .52,86252,86352,86452,86552,86652,86752,868. . .53,51653,517»