The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .52,85952,86052,86152,86252,86352,86452,865. . .53,73953,740»
LodgedFromMessages


The Kampfian Puppet state of Blobon

Serkin wrote:For the Kaiser, Blobon.

So, can I go? :D

AAAAAHHH!!!! NOT YOURS!!!!!!

(YESSSSSS!!! I KNEWWWWW IIIIIIITTTT!!!! I KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN SINCE I MADE ELENA SAY THE WORD 'DEAR'! YEEEEEES)

Elena's face turned red, before covering her face with her hands. 'Oh my God, oh my Goodness' She thought.

(It's Serkinian paper, Brex.)

"Sure" She said, smiling.

"Yeah, we may not be in the best state to dance after throwing up" She laughed.

Blobon would...

Brethren wrote:Father Stracimir has barely gotten home, and truth be told he has not recovered from the shock of getting caught within a warzone. But duty calls. "Zerachiel's children save."

Again his fleet of fishing boats sets sail, and again they land on the Blobonian Isles to offer aid.

The land is filled with craters, destroyed bunkers and scrap metal, a new flag flys on one of the standing bunkers. They were met with a couple of Blobonians. "Helo humans of the north!"

The Kampfian Puppet state of Blobon

Also oleh.. again.

The Not Actually Ireland of Of Centralist Brexit

Peatiktist wrote:Please remain calm while I finish tying your legs together

Grabs a rope

hmm?

The Federal Republic of Myehn
The KŲnigreich der Rache of Danelaw Scandinavia

Xi Dongfeng Dynasty wrote:Orientalis nations but id form an alliance with you.
Ye ye

Oh nice!

The Federal Republic of Myehn

Danelaw Scandinavia wrote:Oh nice!

Say, do we have a trade agreement?



The Republic of Xi Dongfeng Dynasty

Danelaw Scandinavia wrote:Oh nice!

Ye ye, I just donít know how to write it in my Factbook.

This is all I have so far...

The Orientalian Defense Organization
(or O.D.O.)

[img]text[/img]

Founded in 2031
Description

The Orientalian Defense Organization is a political, social, defensive organization and alliance made up of Orientalian nations. The alliance was founded in a time of rampant anti-Western Imperialism and Eastern-Centric policies across Orientalis. The group of allied nations came together in the name of a neutral defensive pact. The organization is bent on protecting Orientalis and her nations from outside threats.
Governing Bodies

* The Council of Orientalian Leadership
* The Orientalian Defensive Commission
* The Supreme Orientalian Court
* The United Orientalian Congress
Leadership

The Council
Rules of Representation: Each Member state is to receive 1 representative to make up the Orientalian Council Leadership.
- Pres. Boqin Chao (Xi Dongfeng)
- Text (Karatol Advenra)
- Text (Kianhua)
- Text (Dryzia)
- Text (Haeseo)

The Commission
Rules of Representation: Each Member state is to receive 5 representatives to make up the Orientalian Defensive Commission.
- Text (Xi Dongfeng)
- Text (Karatol Advenra)
- Text (Kianhua)
- Text (Dryzia)
- Text (Haeseo)

The Court
Rules of Representation: Each Member state is to receive 2 representatives to make up the Supreme Orientalian Court.
- Text (Xi Dongfeng)
- Text (Karatol Advenra)
- Text (Kianhua)
- Text (Dryzia)
- Text (Haeseo)

The Congress
Rules of Representation: Each Member State is to receive 25 representatives to make up the United Orientalian Congress.
- Text (Xi Dongfeng)
- Text (Karatol Advenra)
- Text (Kianhua)
- Text (Dryzia)
- Text (Haeseo)

Member States

* Xi Dongfeng Dynasty (The Jiangese Republic) Xi Dongfeng Dynasty

* The Karatol Advenra Federation (Karatol Advenra) Karatol-Advenra

* The United States of Kianhua (Kianhua) Kianhua

* The Republic of Dryzia (Dryzia)Dryzia

* The Korean Empire of Haeseo (Haeseo) Haeseo

Constitutional Promises

Article One:
-

Article Two:
-

Defensive Forces

Total Number of Troops:
Total Active Troops:
Total Reserved Troops:
Total Number of Warships:
Total Number of Fighters:
Total Number of Land Vehicles:
Total Numbers of Transports:
Total Number of Artillery:
Total Number of Bombs:

Governance

* The Council of Orientalian Leadership
- Text

* The Orientalian Defensive Commission
- Text

* The Supreme Orientalian Court
- Text

* The United Orientalian Congress
- Text

Read factbook

The Divine Military Sanctus of Order of the saint Dumas

Cafe Hell wrote:hey dumas, where do the divine beings who live have bread? because when the puppet souls i have were burning blessed books until we found your bible and saw that a certain someone made a meal out of bread

Do you mean Jesus? He Is also In our Bible...Or Is it someone you do not Recognise?

On to Your Question: Yes, Divine beings can make anything That man or whatever species has created through their divine powers, only beings that Possess divinity can use those powers.



The Repķblica de San Sierra of Shavara

Brethren wrote:"It's not too late, you know. And self-defense is a very important skill for leaders to have."

Cecilia smiles. - "You're right. I'll train so I don't have to depend on guards." - She said.

OOC: I bacc

The Federal Republic of Myehn

Order of the saint Dumas wrote:Do you mean Jesus? He Is also In our Bible...Or Is it someone you do not Recognise?

On to Your Question: Yes, Divine beings can make anything That man or whatever species has created through their divine powers, only beings that Possess divinity can use those powers.

Hello over-religious freak dumas

The Divine Military Sanctus of Order of the saint Dumas

Myehn wrote:Hello over-religious freak dumas

I Prefer the word pious or Zealous...so infidel how is...it going?

The Federal Republic of Myehn

Order of the saint Dumas wrote:I Prefer the word pious or Zealous...so infidel how is...it going?

Good. How about you?



The Divine Military Sanctus of Order of the saint Dumas

Myehn wrote:Good. How about you?

Doing Just fine, Burned a Couple of infidels Just a bit ago....Probably going to Continue

I had a little less homework today, So I'm going great

The Constitutional Dictatorship of Peatiktist

Of Centralist Brexit wrote:hmm?

Freezes time and ties your legs together

Unfreezes time

The Federal Republic of Myehn

Order of the saint Dumas wrote:Doing Just fine, Burned a Couple of infidels Just a bit ago....Probably going to continueYou wouldn't.

I had a little less homework today, So I'm going great

BTW, I checked your relation factbook...glad Iím not on there, but why are there so many people condemned to death

The KŲnigreich der Rache of Danelaw Scandinavia

Myehn wrote:Say, do we have a trade agreement?

Not yet.

Xi Dongfeng Dynasty wrote:Ye ye, I just donít know how to write it in my Factbook.

This is all I have so far...

The Orientalian Defense Organization
(or O.D.O.)

[img]text[/img]

Founded in 2031
Description

The Orientalian Defense Organization is a political, social, defensive organization and alliance made up of Orientalian nations. The alliance was founded in a time of rampant anti-Western Imperialism and Eastern-Centric policies across Orientalis. The group of allied nations came together in the name of a neutral defensive pact. The organization is bent on protecting Orientalis and her nations from outside threats.
Governing Bodies

* The Council of Orientalian Leadership
* The Orientalian Defensive Commission
* The Supreme Orientalian Court
* The United Orientalian Congress
Leadership

The Council
Rules of Representation: Each Member state is to receive 1 representative to make up the Orientalian Council Leadership.
- Pres. Boqin Chao (Xi Dongfeng)
- Text (Karatol Advenra)
- Text (Kianhua)
- Text (Dryzia)
- Text (Haeseo)

The Commission
Rules of Representation: Each Member state is to receive 5 representatives to make up the Orientalian Defensive Commission.
- Text (Xi Dongfeng)
- Text (Karatol Advenra)
- Text (Kianhua)
- Text (Dryzia)
- Text (Haeseo)

The Court
Rules of Representation: Each Member state is to receive 2 representatives to make up the Supreme Orientalian Court.
- Text (Xi Dongfeng)
- Text (Karatol Advenra)
- Text (Kianhua)
- Text (Dryzia)
- Text (Haeseo)

The Congress
Rules of Representation: Each Member State is to receive 25 representatives to make up the United Orientalian Congress.
- Text (Xi Dongfeng)
- Text (Karatol Advenra)
- Text (Kianhua)
- Text (Dryzia)
- Text (Haeseo)

Member States

* Xi Dongfeng Dynasty (The Jiangese Republic) Xi Dongfeng Dynasty

* The Karatol Advenra Federation (Karatol Advenra) Karatol-Advenra

* The United States of Kianhua (Kianhua) Kianhua

* The Republic of Dryzia (Dryzia)Dryzia

* The Korean Empire of Haeseo (Haeseo) Haeseo

Constitutional Promises

Article One:
-

Article Two:
-

Defensive Forces

Total Number of Troops:
Total Active Troops:
Total Reserved Troops:
Total Number of Warships:
Total Number of Fighters:
Total Number of Land Vehicles:
Total Numbers of Transports:
Total Number of Artillery:
Total Number of Bombs:

Governance

* The Council of Orientalian Leadership
- Text

* The Orientalian Defensive Commission
- Text

* The Supreme Orientalian Court
- Text

* The United Orientalian Congress
- Text

Read factbook

Oh alright.

The Delegate Ejector of The Cult of the Great Cthulhu

Empire of Dabiristan wrote:Yes.

How... exciting.

Levantin wrote:Careful. This guy is basically Saddam, but heís also a lovecraftian horror cult with tentacles and even worse terrorists.

Yes.

Aivintis wrote:Good to see you.

And you!

ArenaC wrote:yo it's the fedelejector

The one and only.

The Republic of Xi Dongfeng Dynasty

Danelaw Scandinavia wrote:Not yet.Oh alright.

Dane if you want to set up an alliance we can Iím just saying atm Iím working on this one and idk what to add.

The Federal Republic of Myehn

Danelaw Scandinavia wrote:Not yet.Oh alright.

Hmm, I swore we talked about it once...oh well



The KŲnigreich der Rache of Danelaw Scandinavia

Xi Dongfeng Dynasty wrote:Dane if you want to set up an alliance we can Iím just saying atm Iím working on this one and idk what to add.

Ah makes sense. And that wasn't what I meant by that.

The Federal Republic of Myehn

The Cult of the Great Cthulhu wrote:How... exciting.
Yes.
And you!
The one and only.

Yes Man, Cthulhu

The KŲnigreich der Rache of Danelaw Scandinavia

Myehn wrote:Hmm, I swore we talked about it once...oh well

Hmm. I don't believe we did.

The Cult of the Great Cthulhu wrote:How... exciting.
Yes.
And you!
The one and only.

Hello Cthulhu.

The Republic of Xi Dongfeng Dynasty

Danelaw Scandinavia wrote:Ah makes sense. And that wasn't what I meant by that.

Ah

The Federal Republic of Myehn

Danelaw Scandinavia wrote:Hmm. I don't believe we did.Hello Cthulhu.

Maybe Iím thinking of dabir. Anyways, wanna try work out a alliance?

The Delegate Ejector of The Cult of the Great Cthulhu
«12. . .52,85952,86052,86152,86252,86352,86452,865. . .53,73953,740»