The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .52,71852,71952,72052,72152,72252,72352,724. . .53,81653,817»
LodgedFromMessages
The People's Republic of Zanzimibia

Brethren wrote:Look, you've usurped a name that is not your own and this is just what you get for that
Zanzi! Hello!

Howdy!!

The Eutopia of Evrigenis

Istarich wrote:Lol I can't believe it xD

yo, Evrigenis - ever heard of my old alliance MAA?

how about we revive it and show that old man how one makes a great coming back to the RMB?

why knot? It's maassively better than the other one.

The State of Levantin

Zanzimibia wrote:Howdy!!

Oh hey you came back too

The Federation of Kurikia
The Repķblica de San Sierra of Shavara

Kilero Mehbata wrote:Goodness- what- what happened?

You didn't answer my question.

Who are you?

The 1st Nation of Libertanny of Istarich

Evrigenis wrote:why knot? It's maassively better than the other one.

#creativebrainstormtimeforname?

The Eutopia of Evrigenis

Aivintis wrote:I donít know how you managed to stay on there by posting zero RPs for like a year.

The answer is obviously that Serge is an RP deity. He doesn't have to do anything to exist.

The Eutopia of Evrigenis

Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich wrote:Lib for Libertanny and Liby for Libright

Serge is Serge and LibRight is LibRight. Problem solved.

The Republic of Aydopotamia




Sargeron is an RP Community Established on April 19th of 2020 founded by Aydopotamia


Blank Map



Continents Map



Regions Map



Political Map


Telegram Aydopotamia to join



Rules
you can only have technology that's only from today the planet has one moon the solar system is like our solar system its basically like a different version of earth you can have similar or different cultures that irl cultures
well nobody can be like a massive nation your claims would have to be similar or have a smaller size than me
you can fight in wars you just can annex a nation completely unless they cease to exist
whenever a nation ceases to exist and doesn't come back if they come back and want their territory back they can get it back if they don't want it they don't get it back
its basically like modern day you can have cultures similar to irl nations if you want to i kinda based region names off of real life names like Maghrib Anatolia Gaulia Surya Judah Levant Luvanan Uruk Uman Aravia Farsiya Nilesia Nyger Maliana Romana Leberia Gambinea and Caucasia



Answer These Questions in a Telegram to Aydopotamia this is considered a roleplay application


1. do you agree to participate in wars with other nations you may not annex them though

2. do you promise not to do power gaming for example: "saying you have a massive army and you invade neighboring countries and win in a victory annexing them all"

3. your map claim will have to be smaller than Aydopotamia do you agree to this?

4. you may only use technology from the present any future technology is forbidden

Read dispatch

The ENDORSE TO 100 of Aivintis

Evrigenis wrote:The answer is obviously that Serge is an RP deity. He doesn't have to do anything to exist.

Except get gud

The Federation of Kurikia

Aydopotamia wrote:



Sargeron is an RP Community Established on April 19th of 2020 founded by Aydopotamia


Blank Map



Continents Map



Regions Map



Political Map


Telegram Aydopotamia to join



Rules
you can only have technology that's only from today the planet has one moon the solar system is like our solar system its basically like a different version of earth you can have similar or different cultures that irl cultures
well nobody can be like a massive nation your claims would have to be similar or have a smaller size than me
you can fight in wars you just can annex a nation completely unless they cease to exist
whenever a nation ceases to exist and doesn't come back if they come back and want their territory back they can get it back if they don't want it they don't get it back
its basically like modern day you can have cultures similar to irl nations if you want to i kinda based region names off of real life names like Maghrib Anatolia Gaulia Surya Judah Levant Luvanan Uruk Uman Aravia Farsiya Nilesia Nyger Maliana Romana Leberia Gambinea and Caucasia



Answer These Questions in a Telegram to Aydopotamia this is considered a roleplay application


1. do you agree to participate in wars with other nations you may not annex them though

2. do you promise not to do power gaming for example: "saying you have a massive army and you invade neighboring countries and win in a victory annexing them all"

3. your map claim will have to be smaller than Aydopotamia do you agree to this?

4. you may only use technology from the present any future technology is forbidden

Read dispatch

interesting

The Kingdom of Espeon LD

Levantin wrote:Oh hey you came back too

Hey Lev!

How are you?

The State of Levantin

Espeon LD wrote:Hey Lev!

How are you?

Hey esp.

Eh Iím doing fine. Got back from track practice like an hour ago and am bored af.

The People's Republic of Zanzimibia

Levantin wrote:Oh hey you came back too

Howdy Lev, I am in fact returned.

The Republic of Kilero Mehbata

Shavara wrote:You didn't answer my question.

Who are you?

Iím Zanzi but stage 1 of come back.

The Repķblica de San Sierra of Shavara

Kilero Mehbata wrote:Iím Zanzi but stage 1 of come back.

( -_-) okay

Would you like to rejoin?

The Eutopia of Evrigenis

Aivintis wrote:Except get gud

But Istarich shouldn't have a problem with that.

The State of Levantin

Zanzimibia wrote:Howdy Lev, I am in fact returned.

Neat.

Fresh blood

The Republic of Kilero Mehbata

Shavara wrote:( -_-) okay

Would you like to rejoin?

I mean I answered so. Yes but Iím more and more regretting this nation. So maybe just call it Zanzimibia.

Levantin wrote:Neat.

Fresh blood

*demonic screaming*

Nah Iím good.

The Repķblica de San Sierra of Shavara

Kilero Mehbata wrote:I mean I answered so. Yes but Iím more and more regretting this nation. So maybe just call it Zanzimibia.
*demonic screaming*

Nah Iím good.

ok
The Please Stand By of Of Centralist Brexit

The Cardonian Ship peacefully moves through Congregational Waters as it carries both a rather Excited and Nervous Julian as He Writes his thoughts and Speculations of the country he's about to enter. Made Aware of what He heard from Archwood's visit in the past, As well as what he's heard from Cecilia, Julian made sure that Firearms were to be left Back in Cardonia, with The few Guards that Julian had to take with him being equipped only with Flame blades, though Julian assured himself that those would be at least acceptable. However, within the back of Julian's head he also has a sense of Fear as, when he Temporarily arrived in Londiff before the Ship made sail, he was made aware of Multiple disappearances of Catfolk in Southern Cardonia, along with cases of Arson being linked. Nature Camps and Scout Groups have also experienced multiple disappearances of both children and Staff, Prompting the Southern Counties' Police and Investigation units to launch a rather large investigation. These Disappearances have slowly been eating away at the Inside of Julian , perhaps he Could Bring it up at the meetings.

Brethren
Shavara
The Federation of Kurikia

Kurikian Ground Forces 300 Billion

Kurikian Naval Forces 290 Billion

Kurikian Aerospace Forces 186 billion

TOTAL BUDGET

776 BILLION

Read factbook

The Republic of Aydopotamia

i just took a walk to the park somehow it took 23 minutes to get there and back to my apartment its not even that far

The Great Congregation of Brethren

Of Centralist Brexit wrote:

The Cardonian Ship peacefully moves through Congregational Waters as it carries both a rather Excited and Nervous Julian as He Writes his thoughts and Speculations of the country he's about to enter. Made Aware of what He heard from Archwood's visit in the past, As well as what he's heard from Cecilia, Julian made sure that Firearms were to be left Back in Cardonia, with The few Guards that Julian had to take with him being equipped only with Flame blades, though Julian assured himself that those would be at least acceptable. However, within the back of Julian's head he also has a sense of Fear as, when he Temporarily arrived in Londiff before the Ship made sail, he was made aware of Multiple disappearances of Catfolk in Southern Cardonia, along with cases of Arson being linked. Nature Camps and Scout Groups have also experienced multiple disappearances of both children and Staff, Prompting the Southern Counties' Police and Investigation units to launch a rather large investigation. These Disappearances have slowly been eating away at the Inside of Julian , perhaps he Could Bring it up at the meetings.

Brethren
Shavara

'tis hitting me that I actually need to follow through on this
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The KŲnigreich der Rache of Danelaw Scandinavia

Brethren wrote:'tis hitting me that I actually need to follow through on this
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

WOoooooOo. Anyways, be prepared for more wholesomeness between Adrian and Velza.

«12. . .52,71852,71952,72052,72152,72252,72352,724. . .53,81653,817»