The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .43,06643,06743,06843,06943,07043,07143,072. . .43,93043,931»
LodgedFromMessages
The Empire of Kylondia

Technocratic Tagalog wrote:I mean I just found a way to have a internet

thank you wifi hotspots

Yeah but... you have 60 days.

The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle

The Tesseris Sikelies wrote:And nobody will celebrate the 40,046,651st post either, which happens to be yours that Iím quoting

I just have to appreciate the fleeing nature of an RMB with seven thousand of my closest friends in it

The Anvil Collector of Euricanis

Refuge Isle wrote:I just have to appreciate the fleeing nature of an RMB with seven thousand of my closest friends in it

that is well over dunbarís number

The Endorsed Libertanny Last of Dreamersistan

Kylondia wrote:Yeah but... you have 60 days.

Look who is bacc. Internet troubles?

The Futuristic Alcazar Camilia of Technocratic Tagalog

Kylondia wrote:Yeah but... you have 60 days.

60, if you are in vacation mode.

The Empire of Kylondia

Dreamersistan wrote:Look who is bacc. Internet troubles?

Me? Or Tech?

The Endorsed Libertanny Last of Dreamersistan

Kylondia wrote:Me? Or Tech?

TechTag, aka the demon. I misquoted on that one : )

The Anvil Collector of Euricanis

Technocratic Tagalog wrote:60, if you are in vacation mode.

oh no, but what will you do without the permanent 5 issues

The Endorsed Libertanny Last of Dreamersistan

Technocratic Tagalog wrote:60, if you are in vacation mode.

Kylondia wrote:Me? Or Tech?

Refuge Isle wrote:I just have to appreciate the fleeing nature of an RMB with seven thousand of my closest friends in it

Kavanos

I want to try something. Let's all share one thing we're grateful for today.

I am grateful for the excellent coffee, weather not being the worst and the fact that my nurses have stopped shoving carbs under my nose

Who wants to go next?

The Anvil Collector of Euricanis

Dreamersistan wrote:I want to try something. Let's all share one thing we're grateful for today.

I am grateful for the excellent coffee, weather not being the worst and the fact that my nurses have stopped shoving carbs under my nose

Who wants to go next?

iím grateful that iím going to sleep now someone help my f*cked up circadian rhythm

The Futuristic Alcazar Camilia of Technocratic Tagalog

Dreamersistan wrote:Look who is bacc. Internet troubles?

yeah.

first charger
now i lost my internet

wifi hotspots saving my life out of boredom

The Empire of Kylondia

Dreamersistan wrote:Kavanos

I want to try something. Let's all share one thing we're grateful for today.

I am grateful for the excellent coffee, weather not being the worst and the fact that my nurses have stopped shoving carbs under my nose

Who wants to go next?

Me? Oh uh...
Iím grateful for my familyís safety during this mess.

Wait crabs?



The Endorsed Libertanny Last of Dreamersistan

Technocratic Tagalog wrote:yeah.

first charger
now i lost my internet

wifi hotspots saving my life out of boredom

yay to the power of the hacc

Sorry about ur wifi. Hope ur problems decrease

Kylondia wrote:Me? Oh uh...
Iím grateful for my familyís safety during this mess.

Wait crabs?

Carbs. I'm allowed to eat crabs, all protein and delicious..

hmmmmm maybe tonight the girls and i should get some testy seafood

great idea Kylo

The Empire of Kylondia

Dreamersistan wrote:yay to the power of the hacc

Sorry about ur wifi. Hope ur problems decrease

Carbs. I'm allowed to eat crabs, all protein and delicious..

hmmmmm maybe tonight the girls and i should get some testy seafood

great idea Kylo

I...what...but...huh?

The Endorsed Libertanny Last of Dreamersistan

Kylondia wrote:I...what...but...huh?

Carbs, lobster, shrimp.

Le Dreamer can eat.

Delicious.

Will go out tonight.

Order.

See.

Bite.

Chew.

Digest.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm



The Futuristic Alcazar Camilia of Technocratic Tagalog

Dreamersistan wrote:yay to the power of the hacc

Sorry about ur wifi. Hope ur problems decrease

Thank you dreamer.



If you're wondering, yes I did the map.
RMB Awards best Factbook Winner April-June 2020
Read factbook


also what do you thin of this bootiful map I made for my ns nation history?
uwu

The Endorsed Libertanny Last of Dreamersistan

Technocratic Tagalog wrote:Thank you dreamer.
<criminal word>

Always welcome and good luck to u

Because I'm sorry for ur woes, i wont punish u with 100 lenny kiccs for the use of forbidden word

The Empire of Kylondia

Dreamersistan wrote:Carbs, lobster, shrimp.

Le Dreamer can eat.

Delicious.

Will go out tonight.

Order.

See.

Bite.

Chew.

Digest.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

What does that have to
do with nurses shoving them down ur nasal cavity tho?

The Endorsed Libertanny Last of Dreamersistan

Kylondia wrote:What does that have to
do with nurses shoving them down ur nasal cavity tho?

You're not a native English speaker, are you?

To shove something under one's nose means to constantly bring it to one's attention.. Everyone and their mother wants to ask me how I feel since i've gone off carbs and make Brad Pitt look like Fat Albert. Questions about avoiding carbs, how can i eat without carbs, life without carbs, hunger pangs due to carbs, dreams of carbs, how do i explain in social sitations avoidance of carbs, do i have DM and thus i'm avoiding carbs

This whole discussion, for example, has shoved carbs under my nose again

But it's also made me crave crabs so I'm going to order some online



The Gyrodian SFR of Kavanos

Dreamersistan wrote:Kavanos

I want to try something. Let's all share one thing we're grateful for today.

I am grateful for the excellent coffee, weather not being the worst and the fact that my nurses have stopped shoving carbs under my nose

Who wants to go next?

I am extremely grateful that I can relax without COVID infecting me or my family

Thanks

The Endorsed Libertanny Last of Dreamersistan

Kavanos wrote:I am extremely grateful that I can relax without COVID infecting me or my family

That is indeed something to be grateful for

I will be going overseas bacc to one of my forefathers' homelands.. i hope i can steer clear of COVID meself



If you're wondering, yes I did the map.
RMB Awards best Factbook Winner April-June 2020
Read factbook

I cant see the images, i see placeholders

The Empire of Kylondia

Dreamersistan wrote:You're not a native English speaker, are you?

To shove something under one's nose means to constantly bring it to one's attention.. Everyone and their mother wants to ask me how I feel since i've gone off carbs and make Brad Pitt look like Fat Albert. Questions about avoiding carbs, how can i eat without carbs, life without carbs, hunger pangs due to carbs, dreams of carbs, how do i explain in social sitations avoidance of carbs, do i have DM and thus i'm avoiding carbs

This whole discussion, for example, has shoved carbs under my nose again

But it's also made me crave crabs so I'm going to order some online

Omg. I canít read. Or I read too fast. Excuse while I go find a crab to pinch me.

Carb! Not Crab!

The Gyrodian SFR of Kavanos

Dreamersistan wrote:That is indeed something to be grateful for

I will be going overseas bacc to one of my forefathers' homelands.. i hope i can steer clear of COVID meself



If you're wondering, yes I did the map.
RMB Awards best Factbook Winner April-June 2020
Read factbook

I cant see the images, i see placeholders

I can see it

The Empire of Kylondia

Dreamersistan wrote:That is indeed something to be grateful for

I will be going overseas bacc to one of my forefathers' homelands.. i hope i can steer clear of COVID meself



If you're wondering, yes I did the map.
RMB Awards best Factbook Winner April-June 2020
Read factbook

I cant see the images, i see placeholders

Itís a recolored pic of some islands between japan and the Emu Empire.

The Endorsed Libertanny Last of Dreamersistan

Kylondia wrote:Omg. I canít read. Or I read too fast. Excuse while I go find a crab to pinch me.

Carb! Not Crab!

we're all meking mistakes today on RMB, mebbe we have online COVID!

Technocratic Tagalog this is gorgeous! nice!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/733896520419639476/739810499385884763/South_east_asia_topographic_map.svg.png

«12. . .43,06643,06743,06843,06943,07043,07143,072. . .43,93043,931»