The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .42,07142,07242,07342,07442,07542,07642,077. . .43,93043,931»
LodgedFromMessages


The Rogue Nation of The Western Sun Syndicate

Intoriorem wrote:Hey so if I were to theoretically conquer a nation in Windsor, only so that I could equally split apart an unjust autocratic government and to repay my allies. We’d all be cool with it right?

Hmmm the Keeth Trago supports you in trade. However war is not our business, if you want help you need the sway of the full council.

However... I would be interested in hearing of what territory Keeth Trago would be invited to.

The Death Syndicate and Intoriorem

Intoriorem

The Western Sun Syndicate wrote:Hmmm the Keeth Trago supports you in trade. However war is not our business, if you want help you need the sway of the full council.

However... I would be interested in hearing of what territory Keeth Trago would be invited to.

Fair fair... well I guess we must assemble the council at a certain time. And we’ll it depends on how crucial you turn out to be.

The ★彡 Smol Königreich 彡★ of Azureano

my gender is an attack helicopter.



The Germanic Territories of The Death Syndicate

Intoriorem wrote:Fair fair... well I guess we must assemble the council at a certain time. And we’ll it depends on how crucial you turn out to be.

Imma pull a Prussia and will fight this war with you... assuming I get some good money out of it. I can postpone the invasion of the Natives to assist.
Edit: I know I am Prussia on Windsor, I meant as in IRL Prussia.

DarKspawnerreich and Intoriorem



The Empire of DarKspawnerreich

Azureano wrote:my gender is an attack helicopter.

You were born a Panzer tank and you will always be one.

#FactsDon'tCareAboutYourFeelings

The San Sierran Republic of Shavara

Azureano wrote:my gender is an attack helicopter.

Hello Azzy!

The ★彡 Smol Königreich 彡★ of Azureano

DarKspawnerreich wrote:You were born a Panzer tank and you will always be one.

#FactsDon'tCareAboutYourFeelings

damn it.

Shavara wrote:Hello Azzy!

hello Shav! ^_^

The San Sierran Republic of Shavara

Azureano wrote:damn it.hello Shav! ^_^

How are you?



The ★彡 Smol Königreich 彡★ of Azureano

Shavara wrote:How are you?

dead inside- heard my younger brother might commit psychical school and im scared for him. how are you Shav?

Intoriorem

The Death Syndicate wrote:Imma pull a Prussia and will fight this war with you... assuming I get some good money out of it. I can postpone the invasion of the Natives to assist.
Edit: I know I am Prussia on Windsor, I meant as in IRL Prussia.

Lol I understood you the first time, ok cool I will send some details later

The Empire of DarKspawnerreich

Azureano wrote:damn it.

Hey! No swearing in this Christian server, you goddamn heathen.

The Germanic Territories of The Death Syndicate

Intoriorem wrote:Lol I understood you the first time, ok cool I will send some details later

Alright, just make sure your troops are upwind and to the side of mine the entire campaign, and if that is checked off, congratulations you just got yourself a battle hardened siege army on lease that uses some of the most brutal tactics yet on Windsor.

Intoriorem

The La Republica of Vultuca

Aldenbourg wrote:Well, technically New Maiya cte'd so, therefore, he is removed from the map, and TSR, we all know what happened, and Vultuca, he's not exactly active on Valsora. So, that leaves me.

hey dont look at me, im only joining active rps

The ★彡 Smol Königreich 彡★ of Azureano

DarKspawnerreich wrote:Hey! No swearing in this Christian server, you goddamn heathen.

:<

is the weeb word considered swearing?

Intoriorem

The Death Syndicate wrote:Alright, just make sure your troops are upwind and to the side of mine the entire campaign, and if that is checked off, congratulations you just got yourself a battle hardened siege army on lease that uses some of the most brutal tactics yet on Windsor.

Fun perhaps the Intors will learn a trick or two. We have been a semi nomadic conglomeration of tribes for the past few centuries... we could use a few tips

The Germanic Territories of The Death Syndicate

Intoriorem wrote:Fun perhaps the Intors will learn a trick or two. We have been a semi nomadic conglomeration of tribes for the past few centuries... we could use a few tips

I am 3 different houses/tribes/kingdoms that have been constantly warring with each other for 2,000 years, I can show your men how it is done.

Intoriorem

The Empire of DarKspawnerreich

Vultuca wrote:hey dont look at me, im only joining active rps

O h n o e s

Valsora got big roasted like Zukchiva Goosechiva

The La Republica of Vultuca

DarKspawnerreich wrote:O h n o e s

Valsora got big roasted like Zukchiva Goosechiva

tbh i roast every rmb rp, they all the same to me: super active for a few months then they mysteriously die and get replaced by another map.

Intoriorem

The Death Syndicate wrote:I am 3 different houses/tribes/kingdoms that have been constantly warring with each other for 2,000 years, I can show your men how it is done.

I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship...

The Holy military sanctus of Order of the saint Dumas

DarKspawnerreich wrote:Hey! No swearing in this Christian server, you goddamn heathen.

Hey ! A Minecraft Christian server lol

The ★彡 Smol Königreich 彡★ of Azureano

i lost a braincell- now there's only 1 left

The Germanic Territories of The Death Syndicate

Vultuca wrote:tbh i roast every rmb rp, they all the same to me: super active for a few months then they mysteriously die and get replaced by another map.

Im trying to make a map but there is the slight issue that I don't think there is enough people on it yet for me to really kick it off



The Empire of DarKspawnerreich

Azureano wrote::<

is the weeb word considered swearing?

Worse.

Order of the saint Dumas wrote:Hey ! A Minecraft Christian server lol

Ah, yes. My mistake Khristian Komrade.

The ★彡 Smol Königreich 彡★ of Azureano

DarKspawnerreich wrote:Worse.

Ah, yes. My mistake Christian Comrade.

Minecraft noob

The Empire of DarKspawnerreich

Azureano wrote:Minecraft noob

Mmmhhhmmm. Regret that, you will.

*Force chokes you*

«12. . .42,07142,07242,07342,07442,07542,07642,077. . .43,93043,931»