South pacific gyre Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .45678»
LodgedFromMessages


via The Galactic Empire of Britain

The Coralinian Dynasty of Empire of Dogetopia

Dogetopian Mars wrote:Itís me, The Poofy Nation of Lots of Hugs.
I had to relocate my nation, but I will wait here in case the founder comes back.

If the founder does not come back, I will come in with troops to password protect the region and preserve it for all time.

Baumpatal, Pingu foreign affairs, and Kangaroos of South Pacific Gyre

via The Galactic Empire of Britain

The Coralinian Dynasty of Empire of Dogetopia

Hah!
I can post here now without being an officer!

Baumpatal and Pingu foreign affairs

via The Galactic Empire of Britain

The Coralinian Dynasty of Empire of Dogetopia

I am glad that weíre doing so well in our operation here!

Baumpatal, Green Feet, and Raptortania

The Size 32 Appendages of Green Feet

Mission success!

via PinkDowlg Empire

The Allied States of Raptortania

Hooray, the region is safe!

Celebrates

The Colony of Dogetopian Mars

I shall be the only one left.

via The Galactic Empire of Britain

The Huggletime Kingdom of The Poofy Nation of Lots of Hugs

*Hugs*

The Colony of Dogetopian Mars

Such a pity, this region.

Baumpatal and Empire of Dogetopia

via The Galactic Empire of Britain

The Huggletime Kingdom of The Poofy Nation of Lots of Hugs

Hugs the Gyre

Baumpatal and Dogetopian Mars

The Colony of Dogetopian Mars

Glorious I am back

Baumpatal



Baumpatal

Hey y'all. After a long time of semi-activity and wasting away in other regions, I am back. I changed the password so that I could get in. Dogetopian Mars feel free to change it back to whatever it was.

Baumpatal

also, I have a lot of school stuff rn, so I will likely not be active for at least a week.

via The Interdimensional Community

The Rebuilding Superpower of Lulamoon Land

Baumpatal wrote:Hey y'all. After a long time of semi-activity and wasting away in other regions, I am back. I changed the password so that I could get in. Dogetopian Mars feel free to change it back to whatever it was.

Very good.
Iíll keep the region going.
(Itís still Dogetopia)

Baumpatal wrote:also, I have a lot of school stuff rn, so I will likely not be active for at least a week.

Thatís ok, I just wanted to preserve the region because I liked the world Factbook.

Baumpatal and Raptortania



Baumpatal

I gotta update regional awards when I have time. You Galactic Empire of Britain and Chicken Overlords folks have been really close with the south pacific gyre and I don't think any of you have an award.

Rakauara, Lulamoon Land, and Raptortania

via The Interdimensional Community

The Rebuilding Superpower of Lulamoon Land

Baumpatal wrote:I gotta update regional awards when I have time. You Galactic Empire of Britain and Chicken Overlords folks have been really close with the south pacific gyre and I don't think any of you have an award.

Thatís true.
The Galactic Empire relocated, but itís the same community.

Baumpatal, Rakauara, and Raptortania

via The Interdimensional Community

The Allied States of Raptortania

Lulamoon Land wrote:Thatís true.
The Galactic Empire relocated, but itís the same community.

Donít forget:
Poofies are still cuddles!

Baumpatal, Rakauara, Lulamoon Land, Dogetopian Mars, and 1 otherMr peckles imposter

The Colony of Dogetopian Mars

All hail the Gyre

Baumpatal and Rakauara

Rakauara

I updated the regional awards factbook. We need a better banner for that though.

Baumpatal and Empire of Dogetopia

via The Interdimensional Community

The Coralinian Dynasty of Empire of Dogetopia

Rakauara wrote:I updated the regional awards factbook. We need a better banner for that though.

True enough.

Baumpatal

Baumpatal

I'll get to work on the banner in a week or two.

via The Interdimensional Community

The Coralinian Dynasty of Empire of Dogetopia

Baumpatal wrote:I'll get to work on the banner in a week or two.

Quite good.
Take your time, Iím not going anywhere!

Baumpatal

via The Interdimensional Community

The Rebuilding Superpower of Lulamoon Land

Checking in:
Everything good?

Baumpatal

Baumpatal

Lulamoon Land wrote:Checking in:
Everything good?

I guess

via The Interdimensional Community

The Rebuilding Superpower of Lulamoon Land

Baumpatal wrote:I guess

Oh, thatís good.

Baumpatal

via The Interdimensional Community

The Huggletime Kingdom of The Poofy Nation of Lots of Hugs

The South Pacific gyre is very huggletime in my opinion.

Baumpatal, Dogetopian Mars, and Wolfsmark

«12. . .45678»