Separatist Alliance Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«123
LodgedFromMessages
The Federation of Separatist council

i'm the only what wants the confederacy to resurrect?

Post self-deleted by Separatist council.

The Federation of Separatist council

a region asked for embassy, what should we do?

Post self-deleted by Separatist embassy check.

The Federation of Separatist council

we hired mandalorian mercenaries, hope we won't regret that

The Federation of Separatist council

Separatist Alliance founder, i think we should make telegrams, but we need someone else

The Federation of Separatist council

Separatist council wrote:Separatist Alliance founder, i think we should make telegrams, but we need someone else

to increase the population

via Just relax

The Red orange gold green blue of The Gold Mines
The Federation of Separatist council

via Just relax

The Red orange gold green blue of The Gold Mines
The Federation of Separatist council

The Gold Mines wrote:How are you

I'm fine thanks

The Federation of Separatist council

But i am losing hope for my project that consists in recruiting new nations, in the region

via Raxulan Empire

The Raxulan Empire of Rost Dreadnorramus

Separatist council wrote:But i am losing hope for my project that consists in recruiting new nations, in the region

Let me know if there's anything I can help with, and I'll respond when I can, as of late the Empire is at war.

The Federation of Separatist council

Rost Dreadnorramus wrote:Let me know if there's anything I can help with, and I'll respond when I can, as of late the Empire is at war.

i know the historical war against the new yellow empire and the raxus empire being raxulan empire, the splitting of the greater raxus(traitors and defectors), that was allied with new yellow empire,against the real raxus empire
i have travelled a lot with puppet nations and i found a lot of links that conduced at the raxulan empire, then i discovered this region.
As an ally of your empire and head of state of the separatist alliance, i am a convinced supporter of the raxulans.

via Raxulan Empire

The Raxulan Empire of Rost Dreadnorramus

Separatist council wrote:i know the historical war against the new yellow empire and the raxus empire being raxulan empire, the splitting of the greater raxus(traitors and defectors), that was allied with new yellow empire,against the real raxus empire
i have travelled a lot with puppet nations and i found a lot of links that conduced at the raxulan empire, then i discovered this region.
As an ally of your empire and head of state of the separatist alliance, i am a convinced supporter of the raxulans.

Thank you for your support it is greatly appreciated.

And again if you need anything to help you out here just let me know, once the war that I'm in get's wrapped up I might be able to dedicate a bit more time to this region (I blame it's decline on myself).

The Federation of Separatist council

Rost Dreadnorramus wrote:Thank you for your support it is greatly appreciated.

And again if you need anything to help you out here just let me know, once the war that I'm in get's wrapped up I might be able to dedicate a bit more time to this region (I blame it's decline on myself).

what war



The Federation of Separatist council

welcome back to all returned nations

via Raxulan Empire

The Raxulan Empire of Rost Dreadnorramus

Separatist council wrote:what war

We were helping Lasagna get back one of their regions, (did'nt go well), so since that's been wrapped up I might be able to assist more.

The Federation of Separatist council

Rost Dreadnorramus wrote:We were helping Lasagna get back one of their regions, (did'nt go well), so since that's been wrapped up I might be able to assist more.

Thanks

Rost Dreadnorramus, Separatist Alliance founder, and Separatist rost dreadnorramus

«123