Radical governments authright Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«1234567»
LodgedFromMessages
South itanan

Itanan wrote:I didnt send a telegram

The last post of Itanan 😞

The Fragile Democracy of Heale

South itanan wrote:The last post of Itanan 😞

:(((



Tyranisism land

I will cast my vote to senate for South itanan, because they are not a WA nation, not risking potential corruption, and they are very influential in the region of radical governments authright

Lovelyweatherforsleighride togetherwithu

Tyranisism land wrote:I will cast my vote to senate for South itanan, because they are not a WA nation, not risking potential corruption, and they are very influential in the region of radical governments authright

probably a good call.

Dictatorshipppp

Tyranisism land wrote:I will cast my vote to senate for South itanan, because they are not a WA nation, not risking potential corruption, and they are very influential in the region of radical governments authright

I think WA nations with one or fewer endorsements are trustworthy.

Tyranisism land

Dictatorshipppp wrote:I think WA nations with one or fewer endorsements are trustworthy.

unlikely that there actually is corruption, but it is very possible that a WA can be involved in such, so I am casting a safe vote for district 3 senate.



The Fragile Democracy of Heale

The vote has been counted, there will be runoffs in district 1 and 2 senatorial seats, we are waiting on 2 nations in district 3 to cast their ballots before we shut district 3's primaries down, however, South itanan is locked into one of the runoff candidate positions in district 3, regardless of the next 2 voters. The rules for runoffs: candidates are NOT allowed to vote in runoffs. runoffs are solely represented by the nations that were cast out of the ballot in the primaries. ANY VOTES MADE BY CANDIDATES WILL NOT BE COUNTED.

The Fragile Democracy of Heale

In district 1, the runoffs will be Angel with a shotgun v. Ancap pop. In district 2, the runoffs will be The worlds rebirth v. Demarcation ii. In district 3, the projected scenario is South itanan v. Aling wallex, although that is yet to be verified.

The Fragile Democracy of Heale

Heale wrote:In district 1, the runoffs will be Angel with a shotgun v. Ancap pop. In district 2, the runoffs will be The worlds rebirth v. Demarcation ii. In district 3, the projected scenario is South itanan v. Aling wallex, although that is yet to be verified.

now confirmed runoffs-

Lovelyweatherforsleighride togetherwithu

hmm... maybe WA nations arent so bad?

Lovelyweatherforsleighride togetherwithu

nah. imma vote for south itanan

Show

Post by What da hecklin suppressed by Tyranisism land.

The Fragile Democracy of Heale

What da hecklin wrote:NO

?

Tyranisism land

I cast my vote for The world's Rebirth, they would make a good senator in my opinion.

Tyranisism land

WA nations can have very corrupt intentions.



Angel with a shotgun

Tyranisism land wrote:WA nations can have very corrupt intentions.

I disagree, I cast my vote for Demarcation II

The Fragile Democracy of Heale

Angel with a shotgun wrote:I disagree, I cast my vote for Demarcation II

in a 1-1 tie, we need South itanan's vote.

South itanan

I found a region I hate and who wants to declare war on us called: Imperian Alliance.

South itanan

Heale wrote:in a 1-1 tie, we need South itanan's vote.

Oh ok

South itanan

And here is my vote!

The Fragile Democracy of Heale

South itanan wrote:I found a region I hate and who wants to declare war on us called: Imperian Alliance.

mmm... This is how we do that. the senate votes on a declaration, then the delegate can veto or not. If war passes the senate, I will pass it on.

Tyranisism land

South itanan wrote:And here is my vote!

so, the world's rebirth or Demarcation II

Show

Post by Angel with a shotgun suppressed by Heale.

Tyranisism land

Angel with a shotgun wrote:UNHAND ME YOU BASTARD!

fine...

South itanan

Angel with a shotgun wrote:UNHAND ME YOU *censored*!

No swear words please!

«1234567»