Monarchist and Democratic Alliance Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .5,8025,8035,8045,805
LodgedFromMessages
The Galactic Empire of DeltaSource

New Makasta wrote:"Yes, that personally proerty"

quetz mubles soemthing unser his breath before looking at caroline and odin caroline nods but odin shakes his head

"And you can expect it back within 2 to 5 business days." Dryce walks off.

via The League of Conservative Nations

The United Peoples Democratic RE of New Makasta

DeltaSource wrote:"And you can expect it back within 2 to 5 business days." Dryce walks off.

Odin nods his head when this happen and quetz pulls his camrea out. Before linking it to his wacth. He scorlls though somthing before dscding on soemthing. Odin walks back in to brab quetz and caroline stands still. A blue light appers on the ground something seemingly starts to get prited by light. Caroline tries to grab at Adrian

The Galactic Empire of DeltaSource

New Makasta wrote:Odin nods his head when this happen and quetz pulls his camrea out. Before linking it to his wacth. He scorlls though somthing before dscding on soemthing. Odin walks back in to brab quetz and caroline stands still. A blue light appers on the ground something seemingly starts to get prited by light. Caroline tries to grab at Adrian

Adrian reacts fast, moving out of the way and pulling out a blaster pistol. Most of the stormtroopers change target, but Quetz can still feel 1 E-11 barrel at his back.

via The League of Conservative Nations

The United Peoples Democratic RE of New Makasta

DeltaSource wrote:Adrian reacts fast, moving out of the way and pulling out a blaster pistol. Most of the stormtroopers change target, but Quetz can still feel 1 E-11 barrel at his back.

As the blue light contuies to work Odin knocks the gun off of quetz's back by slaming into it. Caroline gets back and odrin starts to tug at his arm. Quetz speaks

"This is where the fun begins"

The Galactic Empire of DeltaSource

New Makasta wrote:As the blue light contuies to work Odin knocks the gun off of quetz's back by slaming into it. Caroline gets back and odrin starts to tug at his arm. Quetz speaks

"This is where the fun begins"

Adrian creates his protective shield. The Stormtroopers open fire.

via The League of Conservative Nations

The United Peoples Democratic RE of New Makasta

DeltaSource wrote:Adrian creates his protective shield. The Stormtroopers open fire.

Odin finshes riping out his arm and just smoke strats to fill the room. tiny dots of blue light emerge to black shots heading towards odin and the others but its quickly overwelmed by the smoke. ODin is heard screeming in pain from this act. From inside whatever the camrea is printing is still under consrtion dispite the feild

The Galactic Empire of DeltaSource

New Makasta wrote:Odin finshes riping out his arm and just smoke strats to fill the room. tiny dots of blue light emerge to black shots heading towards odin and the others but its quickly overwelmed by the smoke. ODin is heard screeming in pain from this act. From inside whatever the camrea is printing is still under consrtion dispite the feild

Adrian shoots the camera as more Stormtroopers arrive

via The League of Conservative Nations

The United Peoples Democratic RE of New Makasta

DeltaSource wrote:Adrian shoots the camera as more Stormtroopers arrive

It get blocked by the light as the print gets complete and what apper to be a drawf spite droid but made of light appers. The smoke claers as odin is on the ground bleeding from is arm. Quetz and caroline are standing with each other. Quetz speaks

"I would impore you to give me back my meoery card."

Quetz checks his wacth

"Please"

The Galactic Empire of DeltaSource

New Makasta wrote:It get blocked by the light as the print gets complete and what apper to be a drawf spite droid but made of light appers. The smoke claers as odin is on the ground bleeding from is arm. Quetz and caroline are standing with each other. Quetz speaks

"I would impore you to give me back my meoery card."

Quetz checks his wacth

"Please"

"How about this...could you pleeeeeease get a press pass." one of the troopers says sarcastically

via The League of Conservative Nations

The United Peoples Democratic RE of New Makasta

DeltaSource wrote:"How about this...could you pleeeeeease get a press pass." one of the troopers says sarcastically

"I could but that would take to much time"

The droid fires a shell that when it strikes the ground cuases a flash fire knocking out the strom troopers. Caroline runs off grabing one of the fallen troopers riffiles. She heads for Dryce

The Galactic Empire of DeltaSource

New Makasta wrote:"I could but that would take to much time"

The droid fires a shell that when it strikes the ground cuases a flash fire knocking out the strom troopers. Caroline runs off grabing one of the fallen troopers riffiles. She heads for Dryce

(I mean, ballsey move, but Dryce #1 has a head start, #2 would be able to sense her before she could fire, and #3 isn't planning on keeping the card for himself. as well as the other guards in the palace)
She's shot at by guards as she runs off. Adrian gives chase as more Stormtroopers are called in.

via The League of Conservative Nations

The United Peoples Democratic RE of New Makasta

DeltaSource wrote:(I mean, ballsey move, but Dryce #1 has a head start, #2 would be able to sense her before she could fire, and #3 isn't planning on keeping the card for himself. as well as the other guards in the palace)
She's shot at by guards as she runs off. Adrian gives chase as more Stormtroopers are called in.

"oh no you don't"

The droid fires again blocking off dryce's ecsaple path as Quetz Picks up one of the riffles and bgins to fire at the stroom troopers. Caroline is still poretcted by the dots as she get closer. Odin is still on the ground though his bleeding has tsoped

The Galactic Empire of DeltaSource

Marianne does research. The killings seem to go around between the nations, though, her and Claude's jurisdiction didn't extend to those other nations. She's falling asleep when she gets a message. It's from Arsene. She had managed to contact him and asked him to assist in the mission against Claude's wishes. The message was simple:"Outside, now."
Marianne yawns and gets up. She walks outside where Arsene meets her.
"I looked into the case, and I must say whoever is doing this is really good at hiding their trail....maybe even too good. Seriously, all the victims were killed in the simplest, and cleanest ways possible, and there is no fingerprints, no blood, no nothing to trace."
"I know, that's the problem Arsene, I can't seem to find any leads."
"Well, tonight's your lucky night, I have one. The killer is male, of medium height, and has brown hair. I didn't get a good look at his face, it was hard enough to see him in the video feed."
"Thank you so much, do you have the video?"
"Yeah, right here." Arsene hands her a flash drive. "If you need anything else, let me know."
"Will do!" Marianne walks back inside as Arsene leave. "Now to examine this footage."
She watches it, and tries to make out as much as she can....but the more she looks at it, she can't help bust shake the feeling that she's seen the murderer somewhere.....She keeps thinking of people before it hits her. "No.....it can't be...Claude...what have you done?"
She calls Arsene. "It's only been an hour Marianne, what do you need?"
"I...I know who it is.."
"Who?"
"I'll need your help, I don't want to do this alone."
"Get your pal Claude, or someone else in the force, why do you need me?"
"Please....just meet me outside of the Powercorp police station tomorrow."
"Tomorrow? Why not take care of it now?"
"No one is going to be killed tonight, I know that, because the killer is still trying to make it back to the DoP after last night's murder."
"Interesting...I'll meet you there then."

via Veris Administrative Region

The Republic of Veris Islands

Hello friends,

Recently my region was raided and an embassy closure was ordered. I'm sorry about that. I've canceled the closure. Thanks for reading :)

via Regionless

The Inactive Republic of Durenzia

via The League of Conservative Nations

The Resurrected Empire of The Legion of Mankind

A helicopter soars overhead at over a field.
Rock music comes on in the helicopter. The door gunner loads an MG3 and cocks the bolt.
“Hey, Kraus! Watch this!” He aims and fires bursts at peasants missing on purpose but sending the bullets all around them

via The League of Conservative Nations

The Resurrected Empire of The Legion of Mankind

The Legion of Mankind wrote:A helicopter soars overhead at over a field.
Rock music comes on in the helicopter. The door gunner loads an MG3 and cocks the bolt.
“Hey, Kraus! Watch this!” He aims and fires bursts at peasants missing on purpose but sending the bullets all around them

A farmer comes out with his own gun and fires at the helicopter, sending a bullet whizzing past.
“Woah!” Says the door gunner. He aims at the farmer and fires full auto, 1200 rounds of 7.62 at the poor old farmer, ripping him to shreds.

“haha” the helicopter doors close and it flies off.

via The League of Conservative Nations

The United Peoples Democratic RE of New Makasta

The Legion of Mankind wrote:A farmer comes out with his own gun and fires at the helicopter, sending a bullet whizzing past.
“Woah!” Says the door gunner. He aims at the farmer and fires full auto, 1200 rounds of 7.62 at the poor old farmer, ripping him to shreds.

“haha” the helicopter doors close and it flies off.

where was this taking place? in the legion or in the pluerben nations?

via Regionless

The Inactive Republic of Durenzia

can I advertise my RP server

via Regionless

The Inactive Republic of Durenzia

https://discord.gg/hXXms2FHB5

«12. . .5,8025,8035,8045,805