Isle Of Wooloo Kingdom Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .2,8012,8022,8032,8042,8052,8062,807. . .10,92710,928»
LodgedFromMessages
The Constitutional Monarchy of New Ryansville

North American Imperial State wrote:Global Lynx: Mutiple Nuclear Silos near major cites in Ontario, denoted

Prince Henrich: "If a another government" *cough* "The Black League" *cough* "know about this they wouldnt hesiante to invade"

via Just relax

The Red orange gold green blue of The Gold Mines

North American Imperial State wrote:Global Lynx: Nuclear disaster Ontario!
Prince Jake: Huh?

Molly: this is the problem with nuclear power

via Just relax

The Red orange gold green blue of The Gold Mines

North American Imperial State wrote:Global Lynx: Mutiple Nuclear Silos near major cites in Ontario, denoted

Lucy: the evil spirits must be surrounding Ontario

The ǝʇɐʇS ɹɐllǝʇS of Just porymonia

can someone explain what this special rp is about?

The Entwined Providences of Zarbik

New Ryansville wrote:Prince Henrich: "If a another government" *cough* "The Black League" *cough* "know about this they wouldnt hesiante to invade"

Esther: "yeh i think they would love to pick apart anything with a hint of weakness"

"Seems very like them"

via Isle Of Argimin

The RIP Prince Phillip of United Departments Of Europe

Ok. What is going on?

The ǝʇɐʇS ɹɐllǝʇS of Just porymonia

Just porymonia wrote:can someone explain what this special rp is about?

please someone

The Entwined Providences of Zarbik

United Departments Of Europe wrote:Ok. What is going on?

I think some nuclear plant had a meltdown

via Isle Of Argimin

The RIP Prince Phillip of United Departments Of Europe

Zarbik wrote:I think some nuclear plant had a meltdown

Ah. More disaster.

The Constitutional Monarchy of New Ryansville

Zarbik wrote:Esther: "yeh i think they would love to pick apart anything with a hint of weakness"

"Seems very like them"

Prince Henrich: "I hope i can one day reclaim the birthright for my family..."

The Gold Mines wrote:Lucy: the evil spirits must be surrounding Ontario

Prince Henrich: "Your cute"

The Monarcho Federalist Union of North American Imperial State

via Just relax

The Red orange gold green blue of The Gold Mines

New Ryansville wrote:Prince Henrich: "I hope i can one day reclaim the birthright for my family..."
Prince Henrich: "Your cute"

Lucy: you are a very odd person....
Henry: hey, thatís my sister you little creep! Stay away from her

The Entwined Providences of Zarbik

New Ryansville wrote:Prince Henrich: "I hope i can one day reclaim the birthright for my family..."

Esther: "and i hope you do"

via Callista

The Eastern Card Tsar of Sorianora

United Departments Of Europe wrote:Ok. What is going on?

Hypeee because the Ravens losttttt

The Constitutional Monarchy of New Ryansville

The Gold Mines wrote:Lucy: you are a very odd person....
Henry: hey, thatís my sister you little creep! Stay away from her

Prince Henrich: "..."

The Entwined Providences of Zarbik

New Ryansville wrote:Prince Henrich: "..."

Esther: "cmon henrich, your game outta be better than that"
*she laughs a bit*

"Maybe you need help with that"

The Monarcho Federalist Union of North American Imperial State

The Gold Mines wrote:Lucy: you are a very odd person....
Henry: hey, thatís my sister you little creep! Stay away from her

Queen Julie: I belive he meant it as a insult

via Just relax

The Red orange gold green blue of The Gold Mines

New Ryansville wrote:Prince Henrich: "..."

Lucy: *looks at him strangely*

The ǝʇɐʇS ɹɐllǝʇS of Just porymonia

Just porymonia wrote:can someone explain what this special rp is about?

once I spam long enough one of them will hopefully notice



via Just relax

The Red orange gold green blue of The Gold Mines

North American Imperial State wrote:Queen Julie: I belive he meant it as a insult

Henry: What I said still applies

The Monarcho Federalist Union of North American Imperial State

The Gold Mines wrote:Henry: What I said still applies

Queen Julie: He's not a creep then, he's just a as*hole

The Constitutional Monarchy of New Ryansville

Zarbik wrote:Esther: "cmon henrich, your game outta be better than that"
*she laughs a bit*

"Maybe you need help with that"

Prince Henrich: "haha..."

via Isle Of Argimin

The RIP Prince Phillip of United Departments Of Europe

Sorianora wrote:Hypeee because the Ravens losttttt

You think the Browns can get through the Chiefs today?

The ǝʇɐʇS ɹɐllǝʇS of Just porymonia

Just porymonia wrote:can someone explain what this special rp is about?

please someone tell me! I want to joooooooooooooooiiiin!

via Just relax

The Red orange gold green blue of The Gold Mines

North American Imperial State wrote:Queen Julie: He's not a creep then, he's just a as*hole

Henry: sums it up
Molly: uh...thatís a really bad curse...

«12. . .2,8012,8022,8032,8042,8052,8062,807. . .10,92710,928»