Institute of CelluloseBoard

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .27,79027,79127,79227,79327,79427,79527,796. . .29,65029,651»
LodgedFromMessages
The Red Sun Empire of Chizale

Untecna wrote:Quipos: "...yes, she had one..."

Kea: Poor thing.
She's been very afraid of insects since she was a baby.
She's especially scared of moths

The Imperial Grace of Untecna

Chizale wrote:Kea: Poor thing.
She's been very afraid of insects since she was a baby.
She's especially scared of moths

Quipos: "...yes, she said her nightmare was about very large moths... I didn't really know she had a big fear of insects."

The Red Sun Empire of Chizale

Untecna wrote:Quipos: "...yes, she said her nightmare was about very large moths... I didn't really know she had a big fear of insects."

Kea: ...I think we should go back home real quick.
I brought this up because I can feel she's scared

The Imperial Grace of Untecna

Chizale wrote:Kea: ...I think we should go back home real quick.
I brought this up because I can feel she's scared

Quipos: "..."

He teleports them back, to Vita.

The Red Sun Empire of Chizale

Untecna wrote:Quipos: "..."

He teleports them back, to Vita.

And there's Vita crying a but under her blanket.
Kea quickly picks her up

Kea: Shhhh it's okay it's just a dumb nightmare

The Imperial Grace of Untecna

Chizale wrote:And there's Vita crying a but under her blanket.
Kea quickly picks her up

Kea: Shhhh it's okay it's just a dumb nightmare

Quipos stands by, not sure what he should do to help.

The Red Sun Empire of Chizale

Untecna wrote:Quipos stands by, not sure what he should do to help.

Kea: Quipos honey I know your a bit inexperienced with this stuff.
But do you think you could try to help calm her?

The Imperial Grace of Untecna

Chizale wrote:Kea: Quipos honey I know your a bit inexperienced with this stuff.
But do you think you could try to help calm her?

Quipos: "...um... uh... Vita, it wasn't real..."

The Red Sun Empire of Chizale

Untecna wrote:Quipos: "...um... uh... Vita, it wasn't real..."

Kea: Can you grab her stuffed animal?

Vita calms down a tiny bit

The Imperial Grace of Untecna

Chizale wrote:Kea: Can you grab her stuffed animal?

Vita calms down a tiny bit

Quipos grabs it.

The Red Sun Empire of Chizale

Untecna wrote:Quipos grabs it.

Vita seems to want her father so Kea hands her to him

The Imperial Grace of Untecna

Chizale wrote:Vita seems to want her father so Kea hands her to him

Quipos: "..."

He gives her the stuffed animal, and hugs her tightly.

The Kingdom of Cong ress Poland

Do you think I should get pc game pass?

The Red Sun Empire of Chizale

Untecna wrote:Quipos: "..."

He gives her the stuffed animal, and hugs her tightly.

Seems this helped a lot as she is no longer crying.
Now she's just hugging him

Kea: Good job Quipos!

The Imperial Grace of Untecna

Chizale wrote:Seems this helped a lot as she is no longer crying.
Now she's just hugging him

Kea: Good job Quipos!

Quipos: "...its okay, Vita..."

The Red Sun Empire of Chizale

Untecna wrote:Quipos: "...its okay, Vita..."

Vita: I'm sorry

The Imperial Grace of Untecna

Chizale wrote:Vita: I'm sorry

Quipos: "Don't be sorry..."



The Red Sun Empire of Chizale

Untecna wrote:Quipos: "Don't be sorry..."

Kea strokes Vita's hair

Vita: ...I had the same nightmare

The Imperial Grace of Untecna

Chizale wrote:Kea strokes Vita's hair

Vita: ...I had the same nightmare

Quipos: "I'm sorry to hear that, Vita..."

The Red Sun Empire of Chizale

Untecna wrote:Quipos: "I'm sorry to hear that, Vita..."

Vita is just quiet after that

Kea: Sorry about this Quipos

The Imperial Grace of Untecna

Chizale wrote:Vita is just quiet after that

Kea: Sorry about this Quipos

Quipos: "..."

The Red Sun Empire of Chizale

Untecna wrote:Quipos: "..."

Kea: ...

Vita seems to fall back asleep

The Imperial Grace of Untecna

Chizale wrote:Kea: ...

Vita seems to fall back asleep

Quipos continues hugging her.

The Magna Commonwealth of Socialist States of Ludistan

It looks like Joe is gonna win the Tribune election

The Red Sun Empire of Chizale

Untecna wrote:Quipos continues hugging her.

Kea: You did good Quipos

«12. . .27,79027,79127,79227,79327,79427,79527,796. . .29,65029,651»