Institute of CelluloseBoard

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .26,52526,52626,52726,52826,52926,53026,531. . .27,67127,672»
LodgedFromMessages
The Empire of Hidoi

Orange Creek wrote:Ah, Zorbird. What brings you back here after all this time?

Eh, boredom.

The Magna Commonwealth of Socialist States of Ludistan

Hidoi wrote:Not really.
Is there a puppet region associated with IoC?
Hidoi's going to be fairly active, though.

I must admit, I don’t know.
But you’ll be active on this account, correct?

The Empire of Hidoi

Socialist States of Ludistan wrote:I must admit, I don’t know.
But you’ll be active on this account, correct?

Most of the time. Perhaps one login per day.

The Avant-garde Übermensch of Venkoyo
The Eurasian Socialist Republic of The Joeanian Republic

Free city of eastern shuckleita wrote:"You be using Energon?, I'm about to make you sucka permagone."
The random passerby and his friend group proceed to freak out while walking away over the... 'sick' roast.
"Those foolish turds." The box appearance denier says
"Is that not dangerous? Once a foolish man and his thunderstick shotith an arrow with foul magic and destroyed a floating tin can. Four fortnights for that to be solved." The weaver says

Joe: energon is safe and can last a while

The Avant-garde Übermensch of Venkoyo
The Eurasian Socialist Republic of The Joeanian Republic

Venkoyo wrote:RMB ded

Its morning or late for most places.

The Avant-garde Übermensch of Venkoyo

The Joeanian Republic wrote:Its morning or late for most places.

Understood.

The Kingdom of North tankston empire

The Joeanian Republic wrote:Tonk should claim on Kerbin.

Look that the Kerbin map

When I'm back at my house on monday I'll add your claim

Put me somewhere near missouria

The Magna Commonwealth of Socialist States of Ludistan

North tankston empire wrote:Put me somewhere near missouria

Tankston, I have a question. Does Don VI have a sister?

The Kingdom of North tankston empire

Socialist States of Ludistan wrote:Tankston, I have a question. Does Don VI have a sister?

I don't know never came up with any other royals why

The Magna Commonwealth of Socialist States of Ludistan

North tankston empire wrote:I don't know never came up with any other royals why

If your King had a sister, she could marry someone from my royal family.

The Eurasian Socialist Republic of The Joeanian Republic

North tankston empire wrote:Put me somewhere near missouria

Will do.

Socialist States of Ludistan wrote:If your King had a sister, she could marry someone from my royal family.

Why are you trying to marry every royal family

The Kingdom of North tankston empire

Socialist States of Ludistan wrote:If your King had a sister, she could marry someone from my royal family.

I will think about maybe making one

The Magna Commonwealth of Socialist States of Ludistan

The Joeanian Republic wrote:Why are you trying to marry every royal family

Better question, why did you eliminate the Romanovs?

North tankston empire wrote:I will think about maybe making one

You wouldn’t to. Just say that your King has one, and then they can marry my future King.

The Federal Commonwealths of North American Imperial State

Hidoi wrote:Not really.
Is there a puppet region associated with IoC?
Hidoi's going to be fairly active, though.

No

The Eurasian Socialist Republic of The Joeanian Republic

Socialist States of Ludistan wrote:Better question, why did you eliminate the Romanovs?
You wouldn’t to. Just say that your King has one, and then they can marry my future King.

They never existed

I retconed the lore of the russian empire

My nation occupied russian territory and we are anglo people.

Russia never existed

The Magna Commonwealth of Socialist States of Ludistan

The Joeanian Republic wrote:They never existed

I retconed the lore of the russian empire

My nation occupied russian territory and we are anglo people.

Russia never existed

Imagine retconning the existing, of one of the nations, with the most interesting histories ever.

The Eurasian Socialist Republic of The Joeanian Republic

Socialist States of Ludistan wrote:Imagine retconning the existing, of one of the nations, with the most interesting histories ever.

Welp

Since I've held onto this territory the most in RP I decided to change the lore.

Russia, caucasia, The stans in RP are populated with anglos

The Eurasian Socialist Republic of The Joeanian Republic
The Magna Commonwealth of Socialist States of Ludistan

The Joeanian Republic wrote:Welp

Since I've held onto this territory the most in RP I decided to change the lore.

Russia, caucasia, The stans in RP are populated with anglos

So what, the Russian culture never existed? And what about all the Khaganates that once inhabited the land you now own, they never existed as well?

The Grand Anglo State of Kingdom of Englands

Vest-Skandinavia wrote:Hello

Hello

The Eurasian Socialist Republic of The Joeanian Republic

Socialist States of Ludistan wrote:So what, the Russian culture never existed? And what about all the Khaganates that once inhabited the land you now own, they never existed as well?

So what?

I can decide my own lore.

Anglos came here and occupied it.

via Just relax

The Summer Sun of The Gold Mines

Meadrin wrote:Katsusawa: "Huh, what was that you just said?"

Lulu: “I am. . .sorry I have been. . .a terrible friend.”
Wow, I actually said it. Not only am I a terrible friend, but also an awful jerk.

The Federal Commonwealths of North American Imperial State

Hello, your local wooloo here

(Dead rmb, f)

«12. . .26,52526,52626,52726,52826,52926,53026,531. . .27,67127,672»