Institute of CelluloseBoard

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .21,32821,32921,33021,33121,33221,33321,334. . .26,52726,528»
LodgedFromMessages
The Monster Empire of The Real Underground

Untecna wrote:Weivaren: "Live here?"
"Imperial Navy Comms Station 1980, reading clear. State country of origin and reason for presence in Tunisia."

Nione: Yes!

The United Federal Commonwealths of North American Imperial State

Wooloosian Royal Palace
Time: 10:45 Pm
Medusa: "Something is off"

Gaberial: "What?"

Warren: "Oh come on, don't jinx it like mary:"

Medusa: "No really. its been so calm besides a few minor inicdents today..."

Warren: "Thats a good thing"

Medusa: "No, its a bad thing"

Warren: "Your just paranoid."

Medusa: "...Maybe your right"

The Macedonian Kingdom of Meadrin

North American Imperial State wrote:Wooloosian Royal Palace
Time: 10:45 Pm
Medusa: "Something is off"

Gaberial: "What?"

Warren: "Oh come on, don't jinx it like mary:"

Medusa: "No really. its been so calm besides a few minor inicdents today..."

Warren: "Thats a good thing"

Medusa: "No, its a bad thing"

Warren: "Your just paranoid."

Medusa: "...Maybe your right"

Have they heard about the Empire State oofing out yet?

The Vote OWO of Untecna

The Real Underground wrote:Nione: Yes!

Weivaren: "Where this?"



The Monster Empire of The Real Underground

Untecna wrote:Weivaren: "Where this?"

She points to the palace behind her

The Nigerian Empire of New Ryansville

North American Imperial State wrote:Wooloosian Royal Palace
Time: 10:45 Pm
Medusa: "Something is off"

Gaberial: "What?"

Warren: "Oh come on, don't jinx it like mary:"

Medusa: "No really. its been so calm besides a few minor inicdents today..."

Warren: "Thats a good thing"

Medusa: "No, its a bad thing"

Warren: "Your just paranoid."

Medusa: "...Maybe your right"

New Ryansville wrote:the NDWPF asks for the NDLA's formal recognition over all of Former Wooloosian Mittleafrika with the exception of Cameroon, because of their disinterest in conquering that along with more funding

when respond

The Ancient Power of Boris Cult

Meadrin wrote:I can no longer trust Panda Express...that's okay, I've never trusted them anyway ever since I tasted their "Asian" food 8 years ago.

LOL XD

The United Federal Commonwealths of North American Imperial State

New Ryansville wrote:the NDWPF asks for the NDLA's formal recognition over all of Former Wooloosian Mittleafrika with the exception of Cameroon, because of their disinterest in conquering that along with more funding

They would get some supplies and regonition

The Heredian Military Junta of Santamar

Zaque is now 8, if anyone cares.

10 Years left for national domination!

via First World Order

The Land of the fallen light of Free city of eastern shuckleita

Untecna wrote:

"Imperial Navy Comms Station 1980, reading clear. State country of origin and reason for presence in Tunisia."

“This is Daussie-Olpho-Gancon, Dohr transport, containing diplomatic officials and many a package of compressed Cabcda bread.”

via First World Order

The Land of the fallen light of Free city of eastern shuckleita

Santamar wrote:Zaque is now 8, if anyone cares.
10 Years left for national domination!

Plot twist: Zaque brings about world peace, solves world hunger, and ends xenophobia.

The Vote OWO of Untecna

Free city of eastern shuckleita wrote:“This is Daussie-Olpho-Gancon, Dohr transport, containing diplomatic officials and many a package of compressed Cabcda bread.”

"...Please define 'Dohr' and 'Cabcda bread'."

The Real Underground wrote:She points to the palace behind her

Weivaren: "Where that?"

The Monster Empire of The Real Underground

Santamar wrote:Zaque is now 8, if anyone cares.

10 Years left for national domination!

Nice.
So wanna rp?

The Heredian Military Junta of Santamar

The Real Underground wrote:Nice.
So wanna rp?

Sure.

The Monster Empire of The Real Underground

Untecna wrote:"...Please define 'Dohr' and 'Cabcda bread'."
Weivaren: "Where that?"

Nione: Um thewe.

She again points to the Palace

The Nigerian Empire of New Ryansville

North American Imperial State wrote:They would get some supplies and regonition

they would put it into strengthening their hold over the lands occupied in gabon and katanga along with trying for more attacks in costal gabon, congo, east africa and central africa

The Monster Empire of The Real Underground

Santamar wrote:Sure.

Everyone in the house is asleep it's about 6:00 in the morning and Boreal somehow managed to get out of his playpen and he's wondering around the house

The Heredian Military Junta of Santamar

Free city of eastern shuckleita wrote:Plot twist: Zaque brings about world peace, solves world hunger, and ends xenophobia.

I mean, he'll definitely solve Hunger in the country and end Xenophobia... Not too sure about the last one though.

The Vote OWO of Untecna

The Real Underground wrote:Nione: Um thewe.

She again points to the Palace

Weivaren: "Where... that?"



via First World Order

The Land of the fallen light of Free city of eastern shuckleita

Untecna wrote:"...Please define 'Dohr' and 'Cabcda bread'."

“Uh… the Ashlands? The country?… cabcda bread is a stale, disgusting cracker which is somehow safe for consumption.”

The Monster Empire of The Real Underground

Untecna wrote:Weivaren: "Where... that?"

Nione doesn't even seem to understand anymore what they mean

The Kingdom of North tankston empire

Santamar wrote:Zaque is now 8, if anyone cares.

10 Years left for national domination!

10 year what?

The Nigerian Empire of New Ryansville

"Infiltration of the enemy's lines and the destruction of moral for the enemy is the key to sucess, fail at this, and the war is lost." -unknown member of the NDWPF

The Ancient Power of Boris Cult

In Mexico City, several Asian people were found hanging from a bridge. They are speculated to be killed for attempting to rat out the JPP (Jacobin People’s Party). Meanwhile, the JJP begin buying chemicals and creating small poisonous gas bombs. They have not released any yet, but with the Mongolians now smuggling in Gas masks and Small Arms, G-day’s date moves a lot closer

The Vote OWO of Untecna

The Real Underground wrote:Nione doesn't even seem to understand anymore what they mean

He just sits there, looking down at Nione.

Free city of eastern shuckleita wrote:“Uh… the Ashlands? The country?… cabcda bread is a stale, disgusting cracker which is somehow safe for consumption.”

"We have no records of such a country... and nor records of this 'bread'."

«12. . .21,32821,32921,33021,33121,33221,33321,334. . .26,52726,528»