Institute of CelluloseBoard

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .17,14117,14217,14317,14417,14517,14617,147. . .26,52726,528»
LodgedFromMessages
The Monster Empire of The Real Underground

*Loud goat noises*

The Ancient Power of Boris Cult

Boris Cult wrote:Skye: extremely well played, Church.
Senshi: there is a solution.
Doyoon: uh oh.
———
Due to the ID chips that the Tian implants on every baby and vat child, the Tian are able to track the priests, scholars and monks. Conceding that they cannot kill the people inside the sanctuary, if the monks, priests, scholars get close enough to the sanctuary, they overload the ID chips with data, causing the ID chips to overload and shock the Confucians and Dao’s. They then have Tian police rush in and apprehend the person.
As for the people that have escaped to the Liang, they detonate the ID chips, killing the person instantly.
However, they do not do this if the person has already become
1. A citizen of the Liang
2. A cleric of the Crymenathean church
3. Anybody within the Liang or Orange Creek’s borders. But not any other nation. If they managed to escape to any other nation, then it’s detonated.
4. If they are physically in a sanctuary. But the moment they step out, where the Tian has jurisdiction, the Tian arrest or kill them
Because of the rise of Alexandria again, the Tian does not want to start a war against Orange, knowing that the Tian is probably the first target or one of the first targets of Alexandria

Orange Creek, post has been edited

The Kingdom and the Church of Orange Creek

Boris Cult wrote:Orange Creek, post has been edited

(*casually sends Daoists to be killed in Zarbik, TSU, Meadrin, Untecna, and Accipitridia*)

The United Federal Commonwealths of North American Imperial State

The Real Underground wrote:*Loud goat noises*

*the entire RMB has beecome a choo choo train*

The Ancient Power of Boris Cult

Orange Creek wrote:(*casually sends Daoists to be killed in Zarbik, TSU, Meadrin, Untecna, and Accipitridia*)

(Bruh)

The Monster Empire of The Real Underground

North American Imperial State wrote:*the entire RMB has beecome a choo choo train*

*confused*

The United Federal Commonwealths of North American Imperial State

The Real Underground wrote:*confused*

i made it a giant chooo train set

The Monster Empire of The Real Underground

North American Imperial State wrote:i made it a giant chooo train set

*Suddenly Taesll*



via Just relax

The State of Zarbik

Orange Creek wrote:(*casually sends Daoists to be killed in Zarbik, TSU, Meadrin, Untecna, and Accipitridia*)

Shall i get the high velocity sandpaper wheels? Normally we bring them to be knees and then the elbows where the skin is thin and flaky. Then to the softer parts of the body like the belly and behind the legs.

We can also induce pain via implants that react the nerves threw stimulation. Full body pain if you will. Internal and external.
Or we can use dicing units.. slowly takes the body apart in cubic chunks of 1 inch in size from the feet working up to the head,

We can get to the death part later

The Xeosian Hive-Theocracy of Xeosia Later

Xeosia Later wrote:So no suggestions?

Okay, how does mind controlling Xeosian parasites sound? Gotta make sure you don't hurt yourself or others.

The United Federal Commonwealths of North American Imperial State

The Real Underground wrote:*Suddenly Taesll*

Hyia tasell...welcome to the rmb

it has turned into a train setup for some reason

The United Federal Commonwealths of North American Imperial State

Zarbik wrote:Shall i get the high velocity sandpaper wheels? Normally we bring them to be knees and then the elbows where the skin is thin and flaky. Then to the softer parts of the body like the belly and behind the legs.

We can also induce pain via implants that react the nerves threw stimulation. Full body pain if you will. Internal and external.
Or we can use dicing units.. slowly takes the body apart in cubic chunks of 1 inch in size from the feet working up to the head,

We can get to the death part later

i exutue prisoners of war like this

*grabs captured emeny artillerly cannon

*Straps them on it*

*fires it*

i kill them witht here own artierlly

The Monster Empire of The Real Underground

North American Imperial State wrote:Hyia tasell...welcome to the rmb

it has turned into a train setup for some reason

Taesll: ...

He doesn't trust you at all so he just covers his face

The United Federal Commonwealths of North American Imperial State

The Real Underground wrote:Taesll: ...

He doesn't trust you at all so he just covers his face

Bruh, look

The Monster Empire of The Real Underground

North American Imperial State wrote:Bruh, look

Taesll: I know.
Why are you being nice all of a sudden?

The United Federal Commonwealths of North American Imperial State

The Real Underground wrote:Taesll: I know.
Why are you being nice all of a sudden?

Because i want to be nice

The Monster Empire of The Real Underground

North American Imperial State wrote:Because i want to be nice

Taesll still doesn't trust it.
He sits down and continues covering his face

Taesll: You hate me though?

Zarbikia

North American Imperial State wrote:Because i want to be nice

there is no niceness coming out of you. you have needs to be meet. it is clear. you wish for him to fall into your plans of deceit

The Monster Empire of The Real Underground

Zarbikia wrote:there is no niceness coming out of you. you have needs to be meet. it is clear. you wish for him to fall into your plans of deceit

Taesll is still covering his face

Zarbikia

Zarbikia

The Real Underground wrote:Taesll is still covering his face

Hide child.

Hide

The United Federal Commonwealths of North American Imperial State

The Real Underground wrote:Taesll still doesn't trust it.
He sits down and continues covering his face

Taesll: You hate me though?

No...i don't...

i mean i hate the fact that you were concived before marrige though

The Monster Empire of The Real Underground

Zarbikia wrote:Hide child.

Hide

Taesll: ...I can't walk that well.
what makes you think I can run fast?

Zarbikia

The Eternal Empire of Alexander the Magnus

North American Imperial State wrote:No...i don't...

i mean i hate the fact that you were concived before marrige though

No no, he's got a point

The United Federal Commonwealths of North American Imperial State

Its werid a man a couple months ago called William Afton one the elections on a mid rim word. he ran under the Burdgidan Party

Werid choice

Boris Cult, Nora States, and Zarbikia

The Monster Empire of The Real Underground

North American Imperial State wrote:No...i don't...

i mean i hate the fact that you were concived before marrige though

Taesll: That wasn't my choice!
I don't even know what that means

«12. . .17,14117,14217,14317,14417,14517,14617,147. . .26,52726,528»