Institute of CelluloseBoard

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .17,13617,13717,13817,13917,14017,14117,142. . .29,48529,486»
LodgedFromMessages
The Eternal Empire of Alexander the Magnus

The Joeanian Republic wrote:Wow alex is active???

Hoi Joe

The Eurasian Socialist Republic of The Joeanian Republic

I am doing well in college

We have this score thing called vespa (not the Italian bike)

My scores where

V: 9
E: 10
S: 9
P: 8
A: 9

I am only one out of 3 people to get a 10

The Eurasian Socialist Republic of The Joeanian Republic
Enaia

via Just relax

The State of Zarbik

The Joeanian Republic wrote:I am doing well in college

We have this score thing called vespa (not the Italian bike)

My scores where

V: 9
E: 10
S: 9
P: 8
A: 9

I am only one out of 3 people to get a 10

ayy nice

Congrats



The Imperial Grace of Untecna

So, before I reveal anything, take a look at this image: https://ibb.co/FHXXwFS

Who is this? Well, you might say Cari, since the character of Cari uses a similar image. But for those of you who might remember, this image was actually the original image of Rosa. I kid you not, this was the first image used for her, back in the days of T&R.

So, what does that tell us? Well, to most, nothing, but in canon, this could show them as related. And guess what they are? Related.

Now, we had James adopt Cari as a small child, and we know that because, well... that happened. We also know that Cari is an unknown, with no real origin to speak of.

Next, we go to James and Rosa being friends. Good enough friends, in fact, that it was a shock that James got betrayed by her.

Now, in conclusion, this all combines together and leads to one thing:

Fun Fact: Cari is the child of James and Rosa.

The Xeosian Hive-Theocracy of Xeosia Later

Alexander the Magnus wrote:Exactly, this is my point, Wooloos cant just not RP stuff and say it happened.Your Doom. (jk)

Im not sure how to respond to a 2 year old monster...

I see your point, and I absolutely agree. Wooloos can't just pull a "Their ded now lol" twist out of their *ss.

via Just relax

The State of Zarbik

Untecna wrote:So, before I reveal anything, take a look at this image: https://ibb.co/FHXXwFS

Who is this? Well, you might say Cari, since the character of Cari uses a similar image. But for those of you who might remember, this image was actually the original image of Rosa. I kid you not, this was the first image used for her, back in the days of T&R.

So, what does that tell us? Well, to most, nothing, but in canon, this could show them as related. And guess what they are? Related.

Now, we had James adopt Cari as a small child, and we know that because, well... that happened. We also know that Cari is an unknown, with no real origin to speak of.

Next, we go to James and Rosa being friends. Good enough friends, in fact, that it was a shock that James got betrayed by her.

Now, in conclusion, this all combines together and leads to one thing:

Fun Fact: Cari is the child of James and Rosa.

Oh wow. Did not know
Cool

The Monster Empire of The Real Underground

Alexander the Magnus wrote:Exactly, this is my point, Wooloos cant just not RP stuff and say it happened.Your Doom. (jk)

Im not sure how to respond to a 2 year old monster...

(Eh respond how you want I suppose)

Taesll: ?



The Secular State of Boris Cult

Orange Creek wrote:The Zarbikian Candidate: "Drug dealers, terrorists, and other undesirables it would seem, just suddenly disappearing at the Tianliang border crossing."

Anthemios: "Yeah, drug dealers illegally smuggling Confucian quotes and terrorists threatening people will the power of Dao. This is a classic move by, hm... Every unsavory government ever..."

The Zarbikian Candidate: "Should we... do anything about it?"

Anthemios: "Certainly that seems like a possible solution? Step right into there and become the knight in shining white armor to the poor little princesses that we call the Chinese faithful... But armor is pricey, and not exactly subtle..."

The Zarbikian Candidate: "A no then?"

Anthemios: "Well, I did say it was possible, and I just didn't want to do it myself..."

The Zarbikian Candidate:
"Ah... So, I'm going to have to make you want to do it?"

Anthemios: "Spoken like a true disciple of Origami. No! I was insinuating that you come up with a plan and do it!"

The Zarbikian Candidate: "... Huh... Well, I do have one plan that doesn't need us barging into the Tian or damaging the borders..."

---

Having caught wind of the Tian's "anti-drug and anti-terrorism campaign", the Church would devise a new strategy to acquire any Tian defectors. Making use of its labyrinthine network of sanctuaries, constructed those years ago during the restoration of Skye's government, the Church in the Tian would announce the beginning of "clerical examinations" for all adherents of the Crymenathean faithful in order to obtain the next generation of Crymenathean clerics.

Traditionally a voluntary service that any adherent can freely register admission for, it would seem that the Tian Church would apparently seem to be searching for a quick burst of willing recruits after citing "decreasing membership in the Church ecclesiarchy". In truth, these "examinations" in order to collect fresh clerics would be simply a ruse to bring defectors into political asylum.

The examinations handed out to any who are able to enter the Crymenathean Sanctuary would be filled with standard questions in Mathematics and Natural Sciences, but with random insertions of questions relating to the Classics mixed within, so that the Church may be easily be able to pick out those that are clearly priests seeking asylum based on their answers alone.

Those individuals that successfully pass the examinations are swiftly recruited to serve as candidate clerics for the sanctuaries they took their tests in, while those individuals that are under speculation for possibly being Daoist or Confucian defectors are "quarantined" for further assessment, in reality those that are confirmed to be intellectual defectors are instead put under political asylum within the walls of the Crymenathean sanctuaries for official ecclesiastical protection.

Skye: extremely well played, Church.
Senshi: there is a solution.
Doyoon: uh oh.

Due to the ID chips that the Tian implants on every baby and vat child, the Tian are able to track the priests, scholars and monks. Conceding that they cannot kill the people inside the sanctuary, if the monks, priests, scholars get close enough to the sanctuary, they overload the ID chips with data, causing the ID chips to overload and shock the Confucians and Daos. They then have Tian police rush in and apprehend the person.
As for the people that have escaped to the Liang, they detonate the ID chips, killing the person instantly.
However, they do not do this if the person has already become
1. A citizen of the Liang
2. A cleric of the Crymenathean church
3. Anybody within the Liang or Orange Creeks borders. But not any other nation. If they managed to escape to any other nation, then its detonated.
4. If they are physically in a sanctuary. But the moment they step out, where the Tian has jurisdiction, the Tian arrest or kill them
Because of the rise of Alexandria again, the Tian does not want to start a war against Orange, knowing that the Tian is probably the first target or one of the first targets of Alexandria

The Federal Commonwealths of North American Imperial State

Untecna wrote:So, before I reveal anything, take a look at this image: https://ibb.co/FHXXwFS

Who is this? Well, you might say Cari, since the character of Cari uses a similar image. But for those of you who might remember, this image was actually the original image of Rosa. I kid you not, this was the first image used for her, back in the days of T&R.

So, what does that tell us? Well, to most, nothing, but in canon, this could show them as related. And guess what they are? Related.

Now, we had James adopt Cari as a small child, and we know that because, well... that happened. We also know that Cari is an unknown, with no real origin to speak of.

Next, we go to James and Rosa being friends. Good enough friends, in fact, that it was a shock that James got betrayed by her.

Now, in conclusion, this all combines together and leads to one thing:

Fun Fact: Cari is the child of James and Rosa.

A scandel! how terrible

The Federal Commonwealths of North American Imperial State

wait. does that mean cari is finally comming back

epic

The Imperial Grace of Untecna

North American Imperial State wrote:wait. does that mean cari is finally comming back

epic

Eh... no. Not yet.

The Eurasian Socialist Republic of The Joeanian Republic

Untecna wrote:So, before I reveal anything, take a look at this image: https://ibb.co/FHXXwFS

Who is this? Well, you might say Cari, since the character of Cari uses a similar image. But for those of you who might remember, this image was actually the original image of Rosa. I kid you not, this was the first image used for her, back in the days of T&R.

So, what does that tell us? Well, to most, nothing, but in canon, this could show them as related. And guess what they are? Related.

Now, we had James adopt Cari as a small child, and we know that because, well... that happened. We also know that Cari is an unknown, with no real origin to speak of.

Next, we go to James and Rosa being friends. Good enough friends, in fact, that it was a shock that James got betrayed by her.

Now, in conclusion, this all combines together and leads to one thing:

Fun Fact: Cari is the child of James and Rosa.

Visible confusion

Enaia

if i cant make spaceboats i must make missles

perfect alternative

The Imperial Grace of Untecna

I am become confusion, the destroyer of worlds.

The Eurasian Socialist Republic of The Joeanian Republic

Enaia wrote:if i cant make spaceboats i must make missles

perfect alternative

I approve

The Secular State of Boris Cult

Alexander the Magnus wrote:Yep yep, been a while, how are you doing?IC: Yes, tremble in fear! I will destroy your traitorous nation, and burn your walls to the ground.Hello Ancap, I am well, (really busy but well) hows life?
*Rubs hands together*

Good good...

Good! You?
IC: if we fight, its going to be a bloody stalemate. Well kill each other.

via Second World Order

Ancapstannds

Should I go to an Anime Convention cosplaying Sergey Taboritsky?

The Monster Empire of The Real Underground

Untecna wrote:So, before I reveal anything, take a look at this image: https://ibb.co/FHXXwFS

Who is this? Well, you might say Cari, since the character of Cari uses a similar image. But for those of you who might remember, this image was actually the original image of Rosa. I kid you not, this was the first image used for her, back in the days of T&R.

So, what does that tell us? Well, to most, nothing, but in canon, this could show them as related. And guess what they are? Related.

Now, we had James adopt Cari as a small child, and we know that because, well... that happened. We also know that Cari is an unknown, with no real origin to speak of.

Next, we go to James and Rosa being friends. Good enough friends, in fact, that it was a shock that James got betrayed by her.

Now, in conclusion, this all combines together and leads to one thing:

Fun Fact: Cari is the child of James and Rosa.

Well that's something.

The Federal Commonwealths of North American Imperial State

Boris Cult wrote:Good! You?
IC: if we fight, its going to be a bloody stalemate. Well kill each other.

I will happliy come to the defence of boris

Alex will never return to our glouris sol

Enaia

The Joeanian Republic wrote:I approve

its time i add ketchup gas to missles for 10% more pain and destruction

and ill sell them

and get richer

The Federal Commonwealths of North American Imperial State

Ancapstannds wrote:Should I go to an Anime Convention cosplaying Sergey Taboritsky?

Just don't go to a sweaty anime convetion in general...

you will be glad you didnt

The Imperial Grace of Untecna

The Real Underground wrote:Well that's something.

The Joeanian Republic wrote:Visible confusion

North American Imperial State wrote:A scandel! how terrible

Zarbik wrote:Oh wow. Did not know
Cool

Now, the facts that James did not know or that Rosa is a lesbian are irrelevant.

The Federal Commonwealths of North American Imperial State

Enaia wrote:its time i add ketchup gas to missles for 10% more pain and destruction

and ill sell them

and get richer

Like i can't make something thosuands of times more potant then ketpuch gas

oh wait. i have

«12. . .17,13617,13717,13817,13917,14017,14117,142. . .29,48529,486»