EuropeiaBoard

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .5,5375,5385,5395,5405,5415,5425,543. . .6,3226,323»
LodgedFromMessages


The British fortress of TEMPLO

who has dc?

The Democratic Empire of Bursken

TEMPLO wrote:who has dc?

?

The United Socialist States of Spaghettitopia

TEMPLO wrote:who has dc?

Discord?

The Islamic Popular Republic of Turkesbenizstan

Gemeinschaftsland wrote:We have Sarah and Icci.

Who is that?

The Archipelagic Gem of Gemeinschaftsland

Writinglegend wrote:How do you feel like you can improve upon the first half of the term? What is one goal you have?

Well, I need to amp up my own activity in particular. I've just come out of a stressful semester of college, and I've been in a sort of vacation-mode in my mind.

My goal atm is to see as many of the goals for this term done by the term's end. Specifically, atm, I'd like to focus on the RMB proposal debates.

Sincluda wrote:Gem, how do you feel that people on the RMB can contribute to WAA?

Well, aside from voting on resolutions-at-vote, RMB posters can raise broader awareness for World Assembly Affairs, keeping our Drafting HQ busy, and the Ministry staffed.

The United Socialist States of Spaghettitopia

Gemeinschaftsland wrote:Well, I need to amp up my own activity in particular. I've just come out of a stressful semester of college, and I've been in a sort of vacation-mode in my mind.

My goal atm is to see as many of the goals for this term done by the term's end. Specifically, atm, I'd like to focus on the RMB proposal debates.

Well, aside from voting on resolutions-at-vote, RMB posters can raise broader awareness for World Assembly Affairs, keeping our Drafting HQ busy, and the Ministry staffed.

How will you encourage more people to join the forums?

The Unfortunate Case of Sincluda

Turkesbenizstan wrote:Who is that?

Sarah (Not to Fret) is our lovely Minister of Culture and Icarus (Polite Penguin) is our fantastic Minister of Radio!

The Islamic Popular Republic of Turkesbenizstan

Sincluda wrote:Sarah (Not to Fret) is our lovely Minister of Culture and Icarus (Polite Penguin) is our fantastic Minister of Radio!

Ho, everybody have multiple parties?

The Unfortunate Case of Sincluda

Turkesbenizstan wrote:Ho, everybody have multiple parties?

I don't think I understand what you mean.

The Archipelagic Gem of Gemeinschaftsland

Turkesbenizstan wrote:Ho, everybody have multiple parties?

Not entirely sure what you mean here, but Euro doesn't have many political parties. There's only one that's relevant, and most ppl run Independent.

The Empire of Crozo

*At the Crozo Parlment*
We have gotten information that other nation are preparing for war with us we will let the navy back to the Crozo waters to prepare for any attacks
(No massage where send to the Parlment about peace because they have been distortyed by criminal who want war and take over the nation)

The Federal Republic of Prov

Crozo wrote:*At the Crozo Parlment*
We have gotten information that other nation are preparing for war with us we will let the navy back to the Crozo waters to prepare for any attacks
(No massage where send to the Parlment about peace because they have been distortyed by criminal who want war and take over the nation)

no nation is preparing for war against your nation, its more for the national security of ambaskow

The United Socialist States of Greater Rubisland

Crozo wrote:*At the Crozo Parlment*
We have gotten information that other nation are preparing for war with us we will let the navy back to the Crozo waters to prepare for any attacks
(No massage where send to the Parlment about peace because they have been distortyed by criminal who want war and take over the nation)

You will NOT lay a single finger on Ambaskow, or any other neighboring territory for that matter. Your military exercises in Chad have increasingly alarmed the nations of Europeia, and given your history of irrational decisions, their concerns are rightly justified.

The Islamic Popular Republic of Turkesbenizstan

Gemeinschaftsland wrote:Not entirely sure what you mean here, but Euro doesn't have many political parties. There's only one that's relevant, and most ppl run Independent.

Because i the only ones by have just one political party in Europeia

The People's Republic of Ricaian Isles

Ok, so we got...

*Calculates*

181 new messages in 7 hours

The Empire of Crozo

Greater Rubisland wrote:You will NOT lay a single finger on Ambaskow, or any other neighboring territory for that matter. Your military exercises in Chad have increasingly alarmed the nations of Europeia, and given your history of irrational decisions, their concerns are rightly justified.

I can do my military exercise if I want and yes this are preparing for war to expand my land or I will not attack Europa nation only the UN claimed land and I am thinking to make NUKE

The Republic of Ambaskow

Ambaskow forces are set up and stationed on the Ambaski-Crozo border (irl Egyptian Libyan border) and are awaiting command.



The Federal Republic of Prov

Crozo wrote:I can do my military exercise if I want and yes this are preparing for war to expand my land or I will not attack Europa nation only the UN claimed land and I am thinking to make NUKE

you shall not enter ambaskow or any other nation or go to wp baar with them

Prov sends another 1 million peace keeping soldiers on the border between crozo and ambaskow and set up forts and later put up a barbed wire wall on the border of crozo and ambaskow

General erika Sends back 750k of the psf soldiers back home

The Republic of Ambaskow

First tanks arrive at the border

The Republic of Northeastern Italian

Crozo wrote:I can do my military exercise if I want and yes this are preparing for war to expand my land or I will not attack Europa nation only the UN claimed land and I am thinking to make NUKE

you won't expand and you won't have nukes 👁️

The United Socialist States of Spaghettitopia

Crozo wrote:*At the Crozo Parlment*
We have gotten information that other nation are preparing for war with us we will let the navy back to the Crozo waters to prepare for any attacks
(No massage where send to the Parlment about peace because they have been distortyed by criminal who want war and take over the nation)

okay, i know we both hate Ambaskow, but you killed every socialist in your nation, so i have a lot of salt against you. I'm gonna condemn you real quick and build up my forces at the border.

The Republic of Northeastern Italian

Spaghettitopia wrote:okay, i know we both hate Ambaskow, but you killed every socialist in your nation, so i have a lot of salt against you. I'm gonna condemn you real quick and build up my forces at the border.

We're in Italy, we don't border either

The Benevolent Dictatorship of Moryazvia

Moryazvia implores the nations of Ambaskow, Crozo, and Prov to show restraint and calls for a peaceful solution to this upcoming conflict.

The United Socialist States of Spaghettitopia

Northeastern Italian wrote:We're in Italy, we don't border either

i'm building up forces at my coast, i guess.

The Federal Republic of Prov

Moryazvia wrote:Moryazvia implores the nations of Ambaskow, Crozo, and Prov to show restraint and calls for a peaceful solution to this upcoming conflict.

Ambassador Nico of prov which then responds with that prov and its allies are doing what is necessary to prevent a war and to prevent the expansion of crozo

«12. . .5,5375,5385,5395,5405,5415,5425,543. . .6,3226,323»