Europe Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .20,29620,29720,29820,29920,30020,30120,302. . .21,00321,004»
LodgedFromMessages
The RIP Prince Philip of St Scarlett

Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire wrote:Why is it that the British and French are the only 2 countries that still have colonial empires?

Because they have overseas territories?

So does Australia, China, Denmark, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway and the USA.

The Racism is Alive and Well of Laver Island

St Scarlett wrote:Because they have overseas territories?

So does Australia, China, Denmark, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway and the USA.

Federal Republic of North Sea-North Atlantic union with Greenland and the Faroes having more voting power 😳

The Federal Republic of Yahlia

St Scarlett wrote:Because they have overseas territories?

So does Australia, China, Denmark, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway and the USA.

China? Are we counting the Spratly Islands or something? ; - ;

The Queendom of Sabina The Teenage Glitch

Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire wrote:Why is it that the British and French are the only 2 countries that still have colonial empires?

Who's their emperor?

Laver Island wrote:Federal Republic of North Sea-North Atlantic union with Greenland and the Faroes having more voting power 😳

Denmark-wise, isn't Greenland having some sort of "I have loads of resources that many want to buy but it's a tough moral decision etc etc" issue rn?

Fjarrej

St Scarlett wrote:Because they have overseas territories?

So does Australia, China, Denmark, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway and the USA.

Hey fun fact Sweden had an overseas territory called Saint Barthélemy. In 1878 we sold it to France but its old Swedish roots still cling to the island as its capital, Gustavia, is named after Gustav III of Sweden. So I guess that's when our “empire” officially ended :)

Fjarrej

Yahlia wrote:China? Are we counting the Spratly Islands or something? ; - ;

https://youtu.be/ieVU1KZ3Pis

The Federal Monarchy of Libertandonien

Yahlia wrote:Wellington, at the southern tip of the North Island

I knew that 😎

Noristoniaka wrote:I have a question...

How many Socialist/Communist countries are there in Europe? Does Capitalism beat it out?

Right now, it's zero

The RIP Prince Philip of St Scarlett

Yahlia wrote:China? Are we counting the Spratly Islands or something? ; - ;

Hong Kong and Macau are basically the same thing, or at least they were

The Federal Republic of Yahlia

St Scarlett wrote:Hong Kong and Macau are basically the same thing, or at least they were

They’re overseas on a technicality XD



The Racism is Alive and Well of Laver Island

Sabina The Teenage Glitch wrote:Who's their emperor?

Denmark-wise, isn't Greenland having some sort of "I have loads of resources that many want to buy but it's a tough moral decision etc etc" issue rn?

No why would there be a moral issue?

Greenland lacks an educated and specialised workforce in many non-key industries and areas which tend to be hogged up Danes such as teachers, public administration etc
If Greenland wants independence they have to sort out their workforce as well creating a diverse economy

In terms of resources they would have to put radically much effort into increasing their mining industry even with investments from foreign nations/businesses
The issue is that being dependent on a limited supply of resources that is environmentally damaging to extract isn't a good idea

Norway's reliance on oil has been great economic boost but once that supply is up/the world has become greener they will have to diversify their economy to avoid a massive dive
Same would apply for Greenland if they go down this path

Greenland also gets a lot of money from tourism
It is imo a safer bet to expand the service sector like so many industrial nations have done already as a first step towards independence

The Federal Monarchy of Libertandonien

Laver Island wrote:-snip-

Hello Laver :D

The Racism is Alive and Well of Laver Island
The Federal Monarchy of Libertandonien

Laver Island wrote:Hello

How are you doing today?

Laver Island, Rivierenland, and Grande nature

The Federation of Corosky

Fjarrej wrote:https://youtu.be/ieVU1KZ3Pis

Hey welcome back!

Fjarrej

The Racism is Alive and Well of Laver Island

Libertandonien wrote:How are you doing today?

Am fine wbu?

The Federal Monarchy of Libertandonien

Laver Island wrote:Am fine wbu?

Currently a bit tired but otherwise ok ig

Fjarrej

Corosky wrote:Hey welcome back!

Thank you :)

via Forest

The Holy Easter Eggs of Einswenn

St Scarlett wrote:Hong Kong and Macau are basically the same thing, or at least they were

Yahlia wrote:They’re overseas on a technicality XD

Every time I see HK mention I think of my Cantonese mates’ fury if you call them Chinese in any matter xD

The RIP Prince Philip of St Scarlett

Einswenn wrote:Every time I see HK mention I think of my Cantonese mates’ fury if you call them Chinese in any matter xD

XD they are Chinese, they should hate the CCP not their whole identity.

In an ideal world they’d have no reason to reject being Chinese, shame the PRC f*cked that up.

via Forest

The Holy Easter Eggs of Einswenn

St Scarlett wrote:XD they are Chinese, they should hate the CCP not their whole identity.

In an ideal world they’d have no reason to reject being Chinese, shame the PRC f*cked that up.

Many of them use to believe they’re different subgroup of Chinese ethnicities. I mean if I recall it correctly Chinese is nationality, not ethnicity. Correct me if I’m wrong. So in this case – yes, but then it hurts their autonomous joy

The Empire of Viktorias

Einswenn wrote:Many of them use to believe they’re different subgroup of Chinese ethnicities. I mean if I recall it correctly Chinese is nationality, not ethnicity. Correct me if I’m wrong. So in this case – yes, but then it hurts their autonomous joy

You are correct, chinese is a nationality, the major ethnic group (the one that we refer as "chinese") is the Han group. Fun fact, it's also the largest ethnic group of humanity.

The Racism is Alive and Well of Laver Island

Viktorias wrote:You are correct, chinese is a nationality, the major ethnic group (the one that we refer as "chinese") is the Han group. Fun fact, it's also the largest ethnic group of humanity.

The average human is Asian 😳

The RIP Prince Philip of St Scarlett

Einswenn wrote:Many of them use to believe they’re different subgroup of Chinese ethnicities. I mean if I recall it correctly Chinese is nationality, not ethnicity. Correct me if I’m wrong. So in this case – yes, but then it hurts their autonomous joy

I'm guilty of conflating the two (Han and Chinese) because that's what the CCP wants.

They've influenced me, oh God.

Fjarrej

St Scarlett wrote:I'm guilty of conflating the two (Han and Chinese) because that's what the CCP wants.

They've influenced me, oh God.

Honestly I just completely abhor the PRC.

Exo scweinrelienen

let me confess.
I am EXO Scweinrelienen karktopials was in our region fylkirvrgr but the main account told the deputy pm
to ban karktopials and i know where banned people go:the rejeted realms
which means karktopials is in the rejected realms

«12. . .20,29620,29720,29820,29920,30020,30120,302. . .21,00321,004»