Europe Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .18,82918,83018,83118,83218,83318,83418,835. . .21,00321,004»
LodgedFromMessages
The Brave New World of Galway-Dublin


The Democratic Republic of Estellan

The Oriental Empire wrote:Well yeah you're just grabbing the other person or in my case I have to go on my tippy toes and put my arms around someone's shoulders... Yikes

What, are you short?

I'm 5'6, I get you

The Demokratisk Republikk of Noristoniaka

I named one of my foster kittens Hugs, I miss him.

The Constitutional Monarchy of Federal Bohemia

The Oriental Empire wrote:Your opinion is incorrect.

"Alright, then, I'll go to hell." - Mark Twain.

The Constitutional Monarchy of Regnum Italiae

The Oriental Empire wrote:I suppose the mafia also have to quarantine

You cannot catch covid if you're inside a concrete pillar *smart move*

The Holy Easter Eggs of Einswenn

The Oriental Empire wrote:Well yeah you're just grabbing the other person or in my case I have to go on my tippy toes and put my arms around someone's shoulders... Yikes

There are much more ways to hug including leaning on your friend/partner during a movie and they could just slightly hug you once you lean on them, usually it seems pretty comfy

The Golden Kingdom of The Oriental Empire

Estellan wrote:What, are you short?

I am a woman living in a city with a strange culture

Women here are expected to do that to make the guy feel tall etc and men are expected grab the second person's waist, even if they're estranged

I don't love it



The Democratic Republic of Estellan

Regnum Italiae wrote:You cannot catch covid if you're inside a concrete pillar *smart move*

Look up "Pearls before swine germ proof pod"

The United Republics of Drew Durrnil

The Oriental Empire wrote:I am a woman living in a city with a strange culture

Women here are expected to do that to make the guy feel tall etc and men are expected grab the second person's waist, even if they're estranged

I don't love it

Hugs are wonderful UwU OwO

The Democratic Republic of Estellan

The Oriental Empire wrote:I am a woman living in a city with a strange culture

Women here are expected to do that to make the guy feel tall etc and men are expected grab the second person's waist, even if they're estranged

I don't love it

I'm short so girls would have to squat to make me feel tall

The Holy Easter Eggs of Einswenn

The Oriental Empire wrote:I am a woman living in a city with a strange culture
Women here are expected to do that to make the guy feel tall etc and men are expected grab the second person's waist, even if they're estranged
I don't love it

Smh you gotta change this culture in ta ville

The Golden Kingdom of The Oriental Empire

Einswenn wrote:There are much more ways to hug including leaning on your friend/partner during a movie and they could just slightly hug you once you lean on them, usually it seems pretty comfy

It's definitely false advertisement XD
It usually just ends up in tingly limbs and red marks

The Holy Easter Eggs of Einswenn

The Oriental Empire wrote:It's definitely false advertisement XD
It usually just ends up in tingly limbs and red marks

Because you're doing it wrong then >:(

The República Federal of The New Mexican Confederation

Jesus you guys are treating hugs like its some complicated love procedure.

The Golden Kingdom of The Oriental Empire

Einswenn wrote:Smh you gotta change this culture in ta ville

T-ta ville? 😳
Are we in the "tu" zone owo

via The North Pacific

The Nomadic Peoples of Baskque

Owlograd wrote:Why’d you leave?!

If you want i can write you in discord

The Pink Peach Blossom of New Skandenivia

When you have school work to do but The Oriental Empire and Einswenn are active on the rmb. 👀

via The North Pacific

The Nomadic Peoples of Baskque

Estellan wrote:What, are you short?

I'm 5'6, I get you

bruh im 5'2

The Democratic Republic of Estellan

New Skandenivia wrote:When you have school work to do but The Oriental Empire and Einswenn are active on the rmb. 👀

Postpone, Put off, and Procrastinate



The Democratic Republic of Estellan

Baskque wrote:bruh im 5'2

I was 5'2 in 6th grade

I'm apparently gonna be around 5'10, 5'11 when I'm an adult

via The North Pacific

The Nomadic Peoples of Baskque

Owlograd wrote:Why’d you leave?!

If you want i can write you in discord

The Holy Easter Eggs of Einswenn

The Oriental Empire wrote:T-ta ville? 😳
Are we in the "tu" zone owo

Are we not? 😳

The Golden Kingdom of The Oriental Empire

New Skandenivia wrote:When you have school work to do but The Oriental Empire and Eiswenn are active on the rmb. 👀

Which ship is better 😳
Me x Yahlia
Me x Einswenn
Me x Suomessa
Or
Me x Novgorod-Pskov

The United Republics of Drew Durrnil

Estellan wrote:I was 5'2 in 6th grade

That's a damn tall sixth grader

The United Republics of Drew Durrnil
«12. . .18,82918,83018,83118,83218,83318,83418,835. . .21,00321,004»