Empire of Galea Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .18192021
LodgedFromMessages
The former state of massachusetts

Ok because Iím at this school till Friday (till the The end of August, I can only work weekends but I can get maps done so send me requests

Jojoju1998, Cisalpinegaul, and Wolfsmark

Jojoju1998

The former state of massachusetts wrote:Ok because Iím at this school till Friday (till the The end of August, I can only work weekends but I can get maps done so send me requests

I think we should take a pause on the maps first.

Cisalpinegaul

Cisalpinegaul

Jojoju1998 wrote:I think we should take a pause on the maps first.

You know how to draft rp rules right?

Jojoju1998

Jojoju1998

Cisalpinegaul wrote:You know how to draft rp rules right?

Well.....

Kind of.

Dude, I'm totally unprepared for this.

I'll need alot of help.

Cisalpinegaul

Cisalpinegaul

Jojoju1998 wrote:Well.....

Kind of.

Dude, I'm totally unprepared for this.

I'll need alot of help.

Don't worry I'm here to help.
Basically, make a list of what to do and not do in the rp and make a thing on how to join the rp.

Jojoju1998

The former state of massachusetts wrote:Ok because Iím at this school till Friday (till the The end of August, I can only work weekends but I can get maps done so send me requests

Hey where's the map ?

Cisalpinegaul

The former state of massachusetts

Jojoju1998 wrote:Hey where's the map ?

1. I need requests
2. I need to work on them again since theyíve been deleted for a few months since the first EOG fell

Cisalpinegaul

Jojoju1998

The former state of massachusetts wrote:1. I need requests
2. I need to work on them again since theyíve been deleted for a few months since the first EOG fell

Either way, we need to have the map on Nationstates.

Cisalpinegaul

The former state of massachusetts

Jojoju1998 wrote:Either way, we need to have the map on Nationstates.

Wait until Friday so I can upload them it wonít take long

Cisalpinegaul

The former state of massachusetts

Ok Iím going to make this known that Iím in charge and of maps, and if anyone need a spot telegram ME not the Prime Minister. Also I decide the map rules not him heís in charge of everything else so if anyone needs a spot on the map messenge me

Cisalpinegaul and Wolfsmark

The Empire of Wolfsmark

Ah, peace and quite once more.

The Empire of Galea

Wolfsmark wrote:Ah, peace and quite once more.

Indeed

The Empire of Wolfsmark

Galea wrote:Indeed

Gives you some fine wine

Post self-deleted by Unithonia.



The Empire of Galea

== OFFICE OF THE MINISTER OF STATE AFFAIRS | GABINETE DO MINISTRO DE ESTADO ==

Fellow Galeans,

I hereby announce the severance of all ties between this region and our (formerly) official Discord server: https://discord.gg/wWhRR3c. Ownership of the server has been transferred in order to develop it into a "Discord nation" (also called the Empire of Galea), thereby losing its status as the official off-site base for our NS community. However, Galeans are welcome to remain on the server if they wish, although they are reminded that the Empire of Galea no longer has any authority there.

Signed,

Galea
Minister of State Affairs
Empire of Galea

== PARA O IMPERADOR E ESTADO DE DIREITO! | FOR THE EMPEROR AND RULE OF LAW! ==

via Union of Justice

The United States of America of Republic of Callaxium

ATTENTION EMBASSY REGION

OFFICIAL WARNING FROM THE GOVERNMENT OF THE UNION OF JUSTICE

________________________________________________
This message will be sent to all Embassy regions. Your region is NOT the only region to receive this message.

The Union of Justice is currently going through its list of embassies and doing a sort of ďspring cleaning.Ē This means that the Union of Justice Government will be shutting down our embassies with regions that have been raided or deemed too inactive. The UOJ government has decided that a region with no rmb posts within a period of 28-30 days constitutes it as an inactive/dead region. Raided regions will have their embassy with us shut down automatically unless an appeal is sent to a member of the UOJ government, preferably myself or the Foreign Minister Pidg.

The UOJ government will look at the appeals and see which ones are substantial enough to keep said embassy regions open. We will alert you if your embassy with us is closing.

Appeals Process:
Please include as much information as you feel as if you need to state your case. Please include the following information at the least:

- Region Name
- WA Delegate Name
- Regional Leader Name
(If the WA Delegate and Leader are the same person then just send that nations name)
- Founder Name
- At least Three reasons why the embassy should not close.

Thank You!
- Callaxium
________________________________________________

OFFICE OF THE VICE FOUNDER OF THE UNION OF JUSTICE
The Empire of Wolfsmark

Republic of Callaxium wrote:ATTENTION EMBASSY REGION

OFFICIAL WARNING FROM THE GOVERNMENT OF THE UNION OF JUSTICE

________________________________________________
This message will be sent to all Embassy regions. Your region is NOT the only region to receive this message.

The Union of Justice is currently going through its list of embassies and doing a sort of ďspring cleaning.Ē This means that the Union of Justice Government will be shutting down our embassies with regions that have been raided or deemed too inactive. The UOJ government has decided that a region with no rmb posts within a period of 28-30 days constitutes it as an inactive/dead region. Raided regions will have their embassy with us shut down automatically unless an appeal is sent to a member of the UOJ government, preferably myself or the Foreign Minister Pidg.

The UOJ government will look at the appeals and see which ones are substantial enough to keep said embassy regions open. We will alert you if your embassy with us is closing.

Appeals Process:
Please include as much information as you feel as if you need to state your case. Please include the following information at the least:

- Region Name
- WA Delegate Name
- Regional Leader Name
(If the WA Delegate and Leader are the same person then just send that nations name)
- Founder Name
- At least Three reasons why the embassy should not close.

Thank You!
- Callaxium
________________________________________________

OFFICE OF THE VICE FOUNDER OF THE UNION OF JUSTICE

This is pretty much just a trophy region now sadly. Itís been good while it lasted.

Pidg

via Gypsy Lands

The Matriarchy of Gypsy Lands

Merry Christmas from our region to yours!

**Sends a large tray of homemade Christmas cookies**

The Empire of Wolfsmark

Gypsy Lands wrote:Merry Christmas from our region to yours!

**Sends a large tray of homemade Christmas cookies**

Merry late Christmas!



via Heart

Western kanakystan

Hi friends of Empire of Galea! I'm Western Kanakystan from the Region of Heart.

The City Council of Giano dell'Umbria has ordered the eviction of a social center/micronation 'Republic of Frigolandia'.

In the name of culture, in the name of micronationalism and in the name of other things, Sign the petition and share!!! https://www.change.org/p/al-presidente-della-repubblica-sergio-mattarella-salviamo-la-repubblica-dell-arte-di-frigolandia-dall-assurda-minaccia-di-sgombero

#SIGN_NOW #FRIGOLANDIA

via Edmundian Empire

The Sage of Of Altonianic Islands

Hello from the Edmundian Empire! We've been contacting embassies we haven't talked with in literally years. As such, I would like to ask this question; how have you guys been doing over the past ~2 years?

P.S. We are NOT closing embassies -- just wanted to clarify

«12. . .18192021