Conch Kingdom Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,9331,9341,9351,9361,9371,9381,939. . .2,0072,008»
LodgedFromMessages
The last moon
The Republic of Aelandi

The last moon wrote:good for you

Yea! I like to write stories, RP posts everything! So if you ever need info about Aelandi. My factbooks is where it's at

Hamptoria and The last moon

The last moon

Aelandi wrote:Yea! I like to write stories, RP posts everything! So if you ever need info about Aelandi. My factbooks is where it's at

you seem nice

The Republic of Aelandi

The last moon wrote:you seem nice

Would like to say that I am bows

The Republic of The great radarashian republic

Aelandi wrote:Yea! I like to write stories, RP posts everything! So if you ever need info about Aelandi. My factbooks is where it's at

You seem like a pro I like your flag btw

The last moon

What are championship points for

The Republic of Aelandi

The great radarashian republic wrote:You seem like a pro I like your flag btw

I don't think therse is something like a "pro" here, everyone runs their nation differently!
Thanks for liking my flag! My good friend Supero Omnia made it!

The Pitbull-owned party island of Jossel

Did somebody say Good flags?

The Republic of The great radarashian republic

Scrogunch wrote:Perhaps it's time to update my flag. I haven't changed it in about 2 years.

I like your new flag

The Republic of The great radarashian republic

Jossel wrote:Did somebody say Good flags?

Yes

The Pitbull-owned party island of Jossel

The great radarashian republic wrote:Yes

I think the CK is full of great flags. all y'all lookin real dressed up and jazzy and such

The Republic of The great radarashian republic

Jossel wrote:I think the CK is full of great flags. all y'all lookin real dressed up and jazzy and such

the flags here really show a lot of personality in us

The Republic of The great radarashian republic

I wonder if my map claim will be approved probably not but still it would be nice

The Kingdom of The Orange Microwaves

How often do we change or WA delegate? I’m just wondering

The Antigone E A Jörmunr of Gibraltarica

The Orange Microwaves wrote:How often do we change or WA delegate? I’m just wondering

Depends. Usually once or twice a year

The Dictatorship of Duby

Gibraltarica wrote:Depends. Usually once or twice a year

This one is for life.

The Antigone E A Jörmunr of Gibraltarica

Duby wrote:This one is for life.

Glory to Duby, Dictator and Duce

The Republic of The great radarashian republic

I’m back accidentally moved out

The Republic of Aelandi

The great radarashian republic wrote:I’m back accidentally moved out

how do you accidentally move out while founding a region

The People's Republic of The Free City of Nelson

The great radarashian republic wrote:I wonder if my map claim will be approved probably not but still it would be nice

I got approved with just one day of activity I'm sure you're fine

The Republic of The great radarashian republic

Aelandi wrote:how do you accidentally move out while founding a region

Stop unveiling my plans ST OP

The Republic of Aelandi

The great radarashian republic wrote:Stop unveiling my plans ST OP

If you don't want me to talk about it you gotta find a better way to hide it hun

The People's Republic of The Free City of Nelson

Duby wrote:This one is for life.

the nerdictator

The Republic of The great radarashian republic

Aelandi wrote:If you don't want me to talk about it you gotta find a better way to hide it hun

K

The Republic of Aelandi

The great radarashian republic wrote:K

Did you just "K" me?

«12. . .1,9331,9341,9351,9361,9371,9381,939. . .2,0072,008»