Conch Kingdom Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .2,0062,0072,008
LodgedFromMessages
The Democratic Republic of United States Of Florida

GibmeMoney wrote:Weird seeing the people active when Iím usually asleep

That's very similar for me, maybe because we all have different time zones, for example I use eastern standard time. So when I'm asleep most people are awake.

The Holy Empire of Kalanu

United States Of Florida wrote:That's very similar for me, maybe because we all have different time zones, for example I use eastern standard time. So when I'm asleep most people are awake.

me too

The Great nation of GibmeMoney

United States Of Florida wrote:That's very similar for me, maybe because we all have different time zones, for example I use eastern standard time. So when I'm asleep most people are awake.

Iím in est to but I was being a gremlin and playing nations gates at midnight

The People's Republic of Hockeyyekcoh

I was challenging someone randomly from the world and they were 10 levels below me so I was like, easy! They then won nine straight and almost won but I won the tenth one and won it. That was almost the biggest upset in nation states history

The Federation of The Utopian platypus clan

Hockeyyekcoh wrote:I was challenging someone randomly from the world and they were 10 levels below me so I was like, easy! They then won nine straight and almost won but I won the tenth one and won it. That was almost the biggest upset in nation states history

lol thats cool

The Last Arachi State of Tarzantos El Camosia

Ienia wrote:I'd like to join but it depends on when the campaign is occurring.

I asked when you are availible

Post by Joe biden sucks suppressed by a moderator.

The Kingdom of The Orange Microwaves

When is a next election happening, and how do I run?

The Republic of Hubdova

The Orange Microwaves wrote:When is a next election happening, and how do I run?

The next election for what? Congress?

The People's Republic of Hockeyyekcoh

Woah, I didn't know NationStates had dark mode! This is cool!

«12. . .2,0062,0072,008