CaribbeanBoard

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .141516171819»
LodgedFromMessages
Happyland featured

You're the featured region! YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Rico Roca, RMSboatymcboatface, and This region has been featured

The Boaty Congratulatory Ship of RMSboatymcboatface

Hey Hey! Youíre Featured Today! Congratulations My Friends!
\_O_/ Yay! :D

Rico Roca, This region has been featured, and Happyland featured

State of aruba

Post self-deleted by Rico Roca.

Port of flora

Not a ton of activity in this region. I'd love to become the WA delegate here and work on getting this region more active. Thoughts?

Port of flora
Port of flora

Hey, so I've joined the WA in hopes of becoming the delegate here, but in order to do that, I'll need another WA nation to endorse me. I'm only trying to make the region more active and productive. Thanks ahead of time

The Queendom of Birthday Cake Herby

Birthday Cake Herby wrote:Beep beep! Congrats on being the featured region of the day! Anyone for some cake?

....again! Hmmmm not a very active region, guess Iíll just save the cake for later.

Ruling now

Endorse me

Denaron
Denaron

I am new (Only been playing for 15 minutes).



The Boaty Congratulatory Ship of RMSboatymcboatface

Hey Hey! Youíre Featured today! Congratulations My Friends!
\_O_/ Yay! :D

RMSboatymcboatface wrote:Hey Hey! Youíre Featured Today! Congratulations My Friends!
\_O_/ Yay! :D

Hey this is familiar?

Denaron wrote:I am new (Only been playing for 15 minutes).

Also welcome nationstates is alot of fun

Denaron

Also welcome nationstates is alot of fun[/quote]
If you say so. Also look at my flag. 😎

Denaron

The only reason I joined the Caribbean region is because I am from the Caribbean.

Rico Roca, Bekadia, RMSboatymcboatface, and Guano



Bekadia

Denaron wrote:The only reason I joined the Caribbean region is because I am from the Caribbean.

I have also joined, not because I live in the Caribbean, but because it is a place I have always wanted to visit. I've always been a beach person, I guess.
Welcome to NationStates, btw!

Guano

Aelirai

Hello! I'm new here :)

Bekadia

Aelirai wrote:Hello! I'm new here :)

Welcome!

Guano

I joined Caribbean because, well, that's where Guano is based.

Bekadia

Guano wrote:I joined Caribbean because, well, that's where Guano is based.

Cool! Welcome!

RMSboatymcboatface, Guano, and Aelirai

Aelirai

I just really like the sea, as you might be able to tell from my national animal :)

Walker dream

Guano

Bekadia wrote:Cool! Welcome!

Gracias, amigo.

Aelirai

Darewenia

The main reason for death in Darewenia is Heart desease at an alarming 38%!

Darewenia

Would you look at that, Darewenia is #2 in the Caribbean for most corrupt government, who would have thought a nation where political freedom is outlawed would be that corrupt?

Darewenia

HEY!
Now that I have your attention,
Ya like jazz?

Rico Roca and Bekadia

Bekadia

Darewenia wrote:HEY!
Now that I have your attention,
Ya like jazz?

Yeah, I love jazz.

Darewenia

«12. . .141516171819»