Capitalist Libertarian Freedom Region Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .233234235236237238239. . .241242»
LodgedFromMessages
The Pirates of Xyanth

Arkbergen wrote:Brief clip from inside militarized DC:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/e6V3AYONwA8/

I've seen that. Freakin' intense.

Arkbergen wrote:Ironic satire, rings true in upside down society:

https://babylonbee.com/news/most-popular-president-in-history-to-be-inaugurated-in-secret-guarded-by-army-behind-12-foot-fence

It does.

The Pirates of Xyanth

Q: What is the difference between the present day US media and the dance band on the Titanic?

A: The dance band on the Titanic knew they were going down.

The AnarchoCapitalist CityStates of Landlordia

I see a way Anarcho-Capitalists can benefit from the changing times in the USA. If you're AnCap and wanna know the plan, just inbox me.

The Republic Empire Colony of Imren

This doesn't feel right. I'm torn inside, I question my loyalties. Why am I aware the ship is sinking yet others cheer on the new holes being made in the hull? I don't feel pride for my country, just disgust. Is this how it'll be forever? Are we just condemned to be serfs for an elite ruling class who pretain to give us freedoms while we accept more and more taxes to line their pockets? This is a dream, right?.....right?! I dont even have the words to describe this feeling....dread? Despire? How did it get so bad, so fast? Fifteen years ago, I was promised a future......thats dead now, just like America.....God help us

The Corporate State of Ainhtor

Human sacrifice is now legal in Ainhtor. It'll help get rid of those worthless bums who mooch off of our welfare system (I didn't even know we had one). Anyway, it raises religious freedom AND saves us money. I call it an absolute win.

via Sovereign Corporate League

The Golden Century of Bank of China

I don’t know if anyone has heard of Brendon O’Connnel. He’s an Australian in exile. He’s been a huge influence in the past decade or more. He has exposed and brought to light much information in regards to what is happening geopolitically in the background while most people are asleep and or distracted by the modern “circus”. Specifically, he has exposed the technology transfer of US high-tech to Israel. Which Israel then sells to China, and Russia. Also detailing how much of the worlds computers and infrastructure have been backdoor’d by Israeli intelligence. In other words they have they “all the keys to the kingdoms,” which in turn gives them extreme leverage and power beyond their global position. At the same time, China is full steam ahead with the new Belt and Road initiative, the new Silk Road that will connect the world island (Europe, Asia, Africa). That’s the future planned by the globalists. World communism with some capitalist characteristics. America is to be left on its own to deal with its internal hemorrhaging while the rest of the world prospers under the new world system.

Anyway take it or leave it, I personally find his work of great interest.
He has a YouTube channel which has been heavily censored and suppressed for a longtime, but he’s still not shutting up.

Here’s the link to his current channel:
https://youtu.be/-P9ewEPjhmw

The Pirates of Xyanth

The children on the Left are spending a lot of time and effort calling bull**** on several versions of a meme running around the internet right now. Those meme's all quote Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev as saying, "Your children's children will live under communism. You Americans are so gullible. No, you won't accept communism outright; but, we will keep feeding you small doses of socialism until you will finally wake up and find you already have Communism."

Politifact, among others, gleefully deny The Premier said those words.[1]

As someone who was alive in 1959 and doing “Duck and Cover” drills in grade school, (Like hiding under our desks was really going to save us from a nuclear explosion…) I remember Khrushchev making numerous statements along those very lines. Even though we are talking 60 odd years ago, those words do sound familiar to me. There are numerous quote sites attributing the first three sentences of those meme's to Khrushchev as well.

However, let me share some of the things Khrushchev is verified to have said and where you may look them up yourself:

"I once said, 'We will bury you,' and I got into trouble with it. Of course we will not bury you with a shovel. Your own working class will bury you."[2]

Nakita got that one wrong. The working class tried to save the United States. We lost this nation to several generations of mass indoctrination from kindergarten through grad school led by elitists who, two generations ago, were preaching segregation and eugenics aimed at minorities.

"Whether you like it or not, history is on our side. We will bury you!"[3]

While Khrushchev directed that particular rant at Poland, he was fond of that "we will bury you" phrase and used it against the United States as well. I don’t remember how old I was when he said it about the US, but I do remember hearing about it on TV and the fear it struck with my mother and grandfather.

But here is Khrushchev’s most chilling prediction. The one that looks like he correctly called as of the last election:

"We will take America without firing a shot. We do not have to invade the U.S. We will destroy you from within....[3]"

I remember that one. They were still talking about it years later when I was in high school.

While it is possible Nikita Khrushchev may have been misquoted in those meme's, there is no question the sentiment was there.

One other thing is certain. If Khrushchev was alive today to hear to the things Rep. Ocasio-Cortez and other elected representatives say, to see the crowds Bernie draws, and witness the blind eye officials took to the painfully obvious theft of the last election… He would be gratified beyond words.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[1] https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/oct/09/nikki-haley/no-khrushchev-didnt-say-about-americans-60-years-a/
[2] https://quotes.thefamouspeople.com/nikita-khrushchev-2449.php
[3] https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/nikita-khrushchev-quotes
[4] https://www.orlandosentinel.com/opinion/os-ed-put-trump-online-letters-20180716-story.html

The Republic Empire Colony of Imren

Xyanth wrote:The children on the Left are spending a lot of time and effort calling bull**** on several versions of a meme running around the internet right now. Those meme's all quote Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev as saying, "Your children's children will live under communism. You Americans are so gullible. No, you won't accept communism outright; but, we will keep feeding you small doses of socialism until you will finally wake up and find you already have Communism."

Politifact, among others, gleefully deny The Premier said those words.[1]

As someone who was alive in 1959 and doing “Duck and Cover” drills in grade school, (Like hiding under our desks was really going to save us from a nuclear explosion…) I remember Khrushchev making numerous statements along those very lines. Even though we are talking 60 odd years ago, those words do sound familiar to me. There are numerous quote sites attributing the first three sentences of those meme's to Khrushchev as well.

However, let me share some of the things Khrushchev is verified to have said and where you may look them up yourself:

"I once said, 'We will bury you,' and I got into trouble with it. Of course we will not bury you with a shovel. Your own working class will bury you."[2]

Nakita got that one wrong. The working class tried to save the United States. We lost this nation to several generations of mass indoctrination from kindergarten through grad school led by elitists who, two generations ago, were preaching segregation and eugenics aimed at minorities.

"Whether you like it or not, history is on our side. We will bury you!"[3]

While Khrushchev directed that particular rant at Poland, he was fond of that "we will bury you" phrase and used it against the United States as well. I don’t remember how old I was when he said it about the US, but I do remember hearing about it on TV and the fear it struck with my mother and grandfather. 

But here is Khrushchev’s most chilling prediction. The one that looks like he correctly called as of the last election:

"We will take America without firing a shot. We do not have to invade the U.S. We will destroy you from within....[3]"

I remember that one. They were still talking about it years later when I was in high school.

While it is possible Nikita Khrushchev may have been misquoted in those meme's, there is no question the sentiment was there.

One other thing is certain. If Khrushchev was alive today to hear to the things Rep. Ocasio-Cortez and other elected representatives say, to see the crowds Bernie draws, and witness the blind eye officials took to the painfully obvious theft of the last election… He would be gratified beyond words.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[1] https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/oct/09/nikki-haley/no-khrushchev-didnt-say-about-americans-60-years-a/
[2] https://quotes.thefamouspeople.com/nikita-khrushchev-2449.php
[3] https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/nikita-khrushchev-quotes
[4] https://www.orlandosentinel.com/opinion/os-ed-put-trump-online-letters-20180716-story.html

Yuri Bezmenov was right

The Corporate State of Ainhtor

My nation has a very high crime rate. It's in the top 2% in the world but only the top 59% for the region. The Capitalist Libertarian Freedom Region is a dangerous place to live.

The Pirates of Xyanth

Ainhtor wrote:My nation has a very high crime rate. It's in the top 2% in the world but only the top 59% for the region. The Capitalist Libertarian Freedom Region is a dangerous place to live.

Nonsense. We simply do not count a lot of things as crimes that other nations and regions are offended by.

Like shooting an intruder. No problem here.

The Corporate State of Ainhtor

Now that I have a space program and a fairly strong pizza industry, I’ve changed my national animal to a cow in hopes of getting the alien Easter egg, which grants the “The Future is Near” banner.



The Free Land of Ancapadonia

Ainhtor wrote:My nation has a very high crime rate. It's in the top 2% in the world but only the top 59% for the region. The Capitalist Libertarian Freedom Region is a dangerous place to live.

NationStates is heavily biased against libertarian ideas. Pretty much any time you pick an issue solution that increases freedom/reduces government power, NS makes the crime and death rates go up. That is, of course, assuming you even get an issue with a libertarian solution available. I find myself dismissing most issues because the only solutions they give me are "government" or "more government."

via Happy Utopia

The Democratic Technomancy of Gurkland

Ancapadonia wrote:NationStates is heavily biased against libertarian ideas. Pretty much any time you pick an issue solution that increases freedom/reduces government power, NS makes the crime and death rates go up. That is, of course, assuming you even get an issue with a libertarian solution available. I find myself dismissing most issues because the only solutions they give me are "government" or "more government."

The fun thing is that solutions to give money to companies reduce income inequality, but libertarian choices increase it.

Post self-deleted by American Liberty States.

The Pirates of Xyanth

Gurkland wrote:The fun thing is that solutions to give money to companies reduce income inequality, but libertarian choices increase it.

Of course they do. The goal of the game is to lead young minds into believing Socialistic practices are the way to prosperity. It is in no way real world.

The Pirates of Xyanth

President Biden (Sweet flaming deity on a stick, those two words are hard to write...) did as promised and canceled the Keystone XL pipeline.[1] As a result on his first day in office and canceling the Keystone Pipeline thousands are out of work[2] and a quarter billion dollars in capital went to waste.[3]

Do you think the president was right to stop a legally permitted construction project that is already one third complete? New poll is up.

---------------------------------------------------------
[1] https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2021/01/21/montana-tribes-react-president-biden-blocks-keystone-xl-pipeline/6659608002/
[2] https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-biden-keystone-idUSKBN29Q1T8
[3] https://www.keystonexl.com/construction/



The Confederation of American Liberty States

Pipelines, and infrastructure as a whole, are entirely private matters and government has zero right to interfere unless some sort of fraud, theft, extortion, etc. has taken place. There should be zero subsidies as well. But of course Alberta took control and we're in this mess. I thought we valued a free market here, yet 5 people voted for state intervention of shutting it down. If Biden refunded any taxpayer subsidies, returned all previously owned assets to TC Energy, or investigated for any wrongdoing with reason to do so, that's fine. But entirely shutting it down, especially for political clout, is absurd.



The Confederation of American Liberty States

After looking who voted for which, it makes a little bit more sense. God damn the leftists are everywhere.

The Free Land of Ancapadonia

American Liberty States wrote:After looking who voted for which, it makes a little bit more sense. God damn the leftists are everywhere.

None of those who said "Biden is right" are from Capitalist Libertarian Freedom Region.

The Pirates of Xyanth

American Liberty States wrote:Pipelines, and infrastructure as a whole, are entirely private matters and government has zero right to interfere unless some sort of fraud, theft, extortion, etc. has taken place. There should be zero subsidies as well. But of course Alberta took control and we're in this mess. I thought we valued a free market here, yet 5 people voted for state intervention of shutting it down. If Biden refunded any taxpayer subsidies, returned all previously owned assets to TC Energy, or investigated for any wrongdoing with reason to do so, that's fine. But entirely shutting it down, especially for political clout, is absurd.

The poll is open to anyone. You will find that most of those voting against their own wallets are not of this region.

via Sovereign Corporate League

The Imperial Conglomerate of Arkbergen

Ancapadonia wrote:None of those who said "Biden is right" are from Capitalist Libertarian Freedom Region.

Hey that sounds familiar...

Oh never mind, my local news anchor is saying it’s the most secure and fairest polling ever. That’s reassuring. I feel secure knowing that I can always rely on the media to inform me on the facts.

via Republic of Conservative Nations

The United Duchies of Logon

This region is high on COPE



The Pirates of Xyanth

Logon wrote:This region is high on COPE

When looking at the poll results, keep in mind this nation is a liberal troll posing as a conservative who bans and ejects conservatives from his region for telling the truth. He bans those people while calling them truth racists, hateful, and rule violators, while at the same time calling the ambassador from this region childish names. (See post I quoted.) Clearly this nation is a cancel culture queen.

Oh yeah, I banned his sorry ass for trolling and canceled the embassy with his region for false advertising. There is nothing conservative about that region.

The Confederation of American Liberty States

Xyanth wrote:When looking at the poll results, keep in mind this nation is a liberal troll posing as a conservative who bans and ejects conservatives from his region for telling the truth. He bans those people while calling them truth racists, hateful, and rule violators, while at the same time calling the ambassador from this region childish names. (See post I quoted.) Clearly this nation is a cancel culture queen.

Oh yeah, I banned his sorry ass for trolling and canceled the embassy with his region for false advertising. There is nothing conservative about that region.

lol Logon voted for "Biden is right to kill it. Keystone should never have been started in the first place."

Amethyst springs

Alo

«12. . .233234235236237238239. . .241242»