Bluecrown Keep Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

1234. . .3,4823,483»
LodgedFromMessages
The Lord Imperii of Plus Nova Imperii
The Recyclable Everything of Yes Humans Are Recyclable
The Event Horizon of Dominioan
The Recyclable Everything of Yes Humans Are Recyclable
The Recyclable Everything of Yes Humans Are Recyclable
The Event Horizon of Dominioan
The Recyclable Everything of Yes Humans Are Recyclable

Dominioan wrote:Iím learning German, Iím no good yet

Iím sure you will Iím not very good either I have no idea how to pronounce 99% of the words but still Iím gonna

The Event Horizon of Dominioan

Yes Humans Are Recyclable wrote:Iím sure you will Iím not very good either I have no idea how to pronounce 99% of the words but still Iím gonna

I need something to do. Besides, itís kind of fun.

The Lord Imperii of Plus Nova Imperii
The Recyclable Everything of Yes Humans Are Recyclable

Dominioan wrote:I need something to do. Besides, itís kind of fun.

Yeah same plus I really like Iceland idk why tho just became very attached

The Recyclable Everything of Yes Humans Are Recyclable
The Event Horizon of Dominioan

Plus Nova Imperii wrote:i'm doing this

nation=imperial_commonwealth_of_nations/detail=factbook/id=1411769

Kewl

Yes Humans Are Recyclable wrote:Yeah same plus I really like Iceland idk why tho just became very attached

Germany is a pretty radical place. Uses the Euro, ruled by a decent party (Christian Democracy I support, less so than social democracy but still), and has the best sounding language.

The Lord Imperii of Plus Nova Imperii

Yes Humans Are Recyclable wrote:Why

because its good, and i need it for that account

Dominioan wrote:Kewl
Germany is a pretty radical place. Uses the Euro, ruled by a decent party (Christian Democracy I support, less so than social democracy but still), and has the best sounding language.

ty uwu

The Event Horizon of Dominioan

Plus Nova Imperii wrote:because its good, and i need it for that account
ty uwu

uwu

The Recyclable Everything of Yes Humans Are Recyclable

Dominioan wrote:Kewl
Germany is a pretty radical place. Uses the Euro, ruled by a decent party (Christian Democracy I support, less so than social democracy but still), and has the best sounding language.

Whatever you say boss. Iceland believes in elves and they have these cute little houses for them, in the side of hills.

The Event Horizon of Dominioan

Yes Humans Are Recyclable wrote:Whatever you say boss. Iceland believes in elves and they have these cute little houses for them, in the side of hills.

Awwww

The Recyclable Everything of Yes Humans Are Recyclable

Plus Nova Imperii wrote:because its good, and i need it for that account
ty uwu

Ok



The Soviet Socialist Union of Sorianora

Eyooooo this is the result of almost a hundred telegrams between Dom and I!

(Probably less but.......)

The Recyclable Everything of Yes Humans Are Recyclable
The Soviet Socialist Union of Sorianora
The Recyclable Everything of Yes Humans Are Recyclable
The Event Horizon of Dominioan
The Recyclable Everything of Yes Humans Are Recyclable
The Event Horizon of Dominioan
The Recyclable Everything of Yes Humans Are Recyclable

Sorianora wrote:Eyooooo this is the result of almost a hundred telegrams between Dom and I!

Lol

1234. . .3,4823,483»