Anteria Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«123456. . .892893»
LodgedFromMessages
The Grand Republic of Kilowatt

Everybody make sure the shotguns are ready, because the zombie invasion is imminent.

The Conglomerado Corporativo of Prybourne

All Anterian operations are suspended until further notice to combat this zombie apocalypse!
http://1drv.ms/1P1Sq3g

Astariax

Apparently the infection has been completely cured in Anteria, according to the graph! Nice work!

Astariax

Nevermind, there is still a very small number of zombies remaining, but only 9 million!

The Grand Republic of Kilowatt

We had all nations cured within 8 hours. The only issue is that there is one nation embracing the zombies so a few million keep spawning.

The Grand Republic of Kilowatt

There's a new poll up. Does your nation have a space program?

Dorhal

Kilowatt wrote:There's a new poll up. Does your nation have a space program?

How could I make a space program?

Dorhal

EVERYBODY! I HAVE AN IDEA, ADD A ANTERIAN REGIONAL MAP IN THE WIKI AND AS A FACTBOOK!!!

Dorhal

Prybourne, can you change my flag in the wikia?

Astariax

I have a well funded space program, since eventually the world will be void of resources.

The Conglomerado Corporativo of Prybourne

Dorhal wrote:EVERYBODY! I HAVE AN IDEA, ADD A ANTERIAN REGIONAL MAP IN THE WIKI AND AS A FACTBOOK!!!

We are still currently working on a map. You see the thing with a map is you have to draw it and ain't nobody got time for that.

Post self-deleted by Prybourne.

The Royal Democracy of Tsokeiku

Prybourne wrote:We are still currently working on a map. You see the thing with a map is you have to draw it and ain't nobody got time for that.

Uhm... I got time to draw a map. And even if I didn't I still can post some links of some generated maps. (They look pretty good.)

Astariax

I have absolutely no military!

Hatstheput and Bendan

The Royal Democracy of Tsokeiku

Astariax wrote:I have absolutely no military!

gg

The Conglomerado Corporativo of Prybourne

Astariax wrote:I have absolutely no military!

Good, now we know who we can conquer.

The Conglomerado Corporativo of Prybourne

Tsokeiku wrote:Uhm... I got time to draw a map. And even if I didn't I still can post some links of some generated maps. (They look pretty good.)

Please, be my guest. If you would like to create it you may do so and submit it to me via telegram.

Astariax

I mean.. I totally have an army (please dont kill meeeeee..)

Soyedinennyye russatrova respubliki

Astariax wrote:I mean.. I totally have an army (please dont kill meeeeee..)

The Red Bear has Awoke, the world will see his Might.

Советское вторжение Подтвержденные, Soviet Invasion Confirmed.

The Royal Democracy of Tsokeiku

Prybourne, I've sent some maps in PM, please have a look.

The Conglomerado Corporativo of Prybourne

Tsokeiku wrote:Prybourne, I've sent some maps in PM, please have a look.

Will do

The Royal Democracy of Tsokeiku

Prybourne, the requested versions has been sent.

The Royal Democracy of Tsokeiku

Welcome, Naeborough to Anteria! :D

Dorhal

Guys, the map ready? just askin, ok, bye.

The Royal Democracy of Tsokeiku

Dorhal wrote:Guys, the map ready? just askin, ok, bye.

Prybourne has obviously noticed my messages. I'm sure he'll post a claim-thread soon. Isn't that right? ;3

Prybourne and Dorhal

«123456. . .892893»